Was she a lesbian?

Was she a lesbian?

Admiring someone to the point of adoration and love /=/ Being a lesbian

She would love anyone in the same position and with the same behavior as Ritsuko, it's just that Risuko happens to be a woman.

Look at her hair

Lesbian

She's Ritsu-sexual

She takes issue with the behavior, and that's just the stuff she knows about. Ritsuko being computer science royalty makes up for a lot of what she says.

but lesbians can't be cute

all anime girls are a little bi.

>implying that dkye who was yandere towards watashi wasn't cute

She is a perfection.

She's bisexual, like every other person on Earth.

t. faggot

Yes

Back to tumblr tranny

But I'm not a trannie.

Fuck off.

this

npbp

That's not how that meme works.

That's just wishful thinking from bisluts.

Sure, because if you're in the losing end of a traumatic invasion operation and now the world is ending, definitely the last thing you're gonna think of as you're dying is that cool boss that inspires you telling you they professionally need you. Maya a gay.

As one anonymous poster said, you could show two women scissoring for 20 minutes on screen and people on Sup Forums would still claim they're not lesbians.

The fact that she loves Ritsuko doesn't make her gay. She would be gay if she was attracted to any woman to an extent.

user, everyone likes woman, including other woman. Gays don't exist, they are all posers, even if you like man you will still like women.

That's because you only need one minute of dicking to change that.

She was so very clearly enamored with Ritsu.

How is any of this up for debate? She couldn't have been more obvious if she was wearing a rainbow flag and had a LILITH FAIR '98 shirt on.

well that's just a dumb thing to say

If anons still claim Kaworu and Shinji were just friends, no way are they going to admit Maya was a lesbo.

>The fact that she loves Ritsuko doesn't make her gay
Listen to yourself

Maybe because they were just friends? Sure, Shinji loved him and all, but it didn't go beyond friendship and will never go

Manga gay anime no.

She has a line in 3.33 about men not being trustworthy or something so I'm gonna lean toward yes

>Look at her hair
Hasan pls

Delusion. Shinji saw him as more than that, Anno even said as much.

The Anime was even gayer than the Manga.

>it's another "anons can't tell the difference friendship and love" episode

Just because this turned you into a homo doesn't mean it works in general, user.

>last thing she thinks of is literally the only person in the world that she doesn't cringe away from like the sperg she is
is more accurate.

The only semi-telling clue we have on her sexuality is that she doesn't get seduced by Kaji when the two cakes do, but I'd hazard that just about any woman would freak out and back away like she did when a poorly-groomed man was pushing that hard on someone they don't even know.

Bottom line is that her true connection to Ritsuko is inscrutable.

Nice projecting.

The person you see is supposed to be your romantic love interest.
That's why it's never a family member or anything.

Hyuga to Misato, Fuyutsuki to Yui, etc.

Just trying to show you how retarded you are.

The girl uniform for Nerv always looked odd to me

We're talking about NGE, don't bring up 3.33, that one is just a dyke.

I'm not the one being insecure of genitals here, user. I think you're the one being retarded here.

Fuck off.

>don't bring up the sequel

Why did she throw up a lot?

Calm down, homo.

You are the one who gets insecure about dykes.

Calm down, yurifag. No one is taking your dykes away. I'm just saying it's easy to do it.

Just because Rebuild has to rely on NGE to fill it's own narrative and character gaps does not mean NGE has to be tied to that pile of shit.
Rebuild might want to be NGE's sequel but NGE needs no sequel.

But you believing this really works makes you sound retarded.

You sounds like one angry homo, creepy

>insult their attacker's sexuality
This kind of falls apart when the creator of that image literally admitted to being gay.

>I don't agree with a person's opinion so I'm going to call him retarded

>opinion
More like wishful thinking.

Heterosexuality doesn't exist in Evangelion

So this was written by a homo who gets angry over yuri?

What kind of mentality do yurifags have to think if someone don't have the hatred of dicks like they do they would call them a raging faggot? I just don't get it. Is this just a variation of "STOP HATING THINGS I LIKE"?

The whole plot hinges on the fact that Gendo loved Yui.

At least you admit it's just your wishful thinking.

to be precise it's written by a black homosexual man that hate women and have inferiority complex about lesbian

Thats not the plot. But what I mean is that everyone is bisexual. Anno writes his characters as bisexual

Provide examples of bisexuality for these characters:
Gendo, Yui, Fuyutsuki, Naoko, Ritsuko, Kaji, Misato, Hyuga, Aoba, Hikari, Touji, Kensuke, Rei, Sohryu.
Otherwise shut up and stop pretending you know what you're talking about. There was only three bi/gay character in NGE.

>saw him
Yes, and that's it
They'll never be a couple

And Misato fondled her boobs

Stop being mad about fictional characters.

No one will ever end as a couple in Eva, it's not a harem.
I'm just saying their relationship had homosexual overtones, as were Maya's feelings towards Ritsuko.

It was Anno's decision to put this in not mine.

That doesn't negate the fact the shota boy was gay for Kaworu

Asuka is looking at her scar. As for the fondling, that's was just messing around, it meant nothing.
We're having a discussion about a work of fiction, people do that. if you don't like it why are you even in this place?

>As for the fondling, that's was just messing around, it meant nothing.
Yeah, sure.

>As for the fondling, that's was just messing around, it meant nothing.
Feeling someone's boobs isn't nothing.
I know you're only interaction with girls is through Anime, but a girl fondling another girl is fucking gay. It's not normal or messing around.

It was a fanservice scene and nothing more, the only consequence in the story was that it setup the talk about Misato's scar.

The point is that Misato had a bisexual scene.

right, funny how her bisexuality was never brought up again even in her instrumentality sequences, would have been an interesting point to make after pointing out all her issues with men. But sure, an anime girl had a fanservie scene so she's surely has a case of the gay, because 'anno writes his characters as bisexual'.

Being fanservice doesn't negate the fact that it was a sexual act Misato and Asuka were engaged in.
So they aren't straight.

dumb faggot

read the discussion isn't about those two.

I know.
I just like showing off how gay Shonje is

>Misato, a 29-year old woman, playfully tickles Asuka, a 13-year old girl, in a motherly/big sister way
>SHE'S BI GUYS IT'S SEXUAL TOTALLY HURR
And that's how I know you people are completely detached from reality and reason
Absolutely disgusting

Can't be any more detached than Shinji/Kaworu shippers.

That guy takes the cake, since he literally made the argument that there are no straight characters in Eva. His delusions are on another level.

>Feeling someone's boobs isn't nothing
In anime it's nothing. For comedy/fanservice only. This is basic anime 101 troops.

This is from NGE2 right?
Kaworu's sprite is really attractive.

She rubbed her boobs, that's dyke-tier

Maya does not liek shooting people

as a woman we often joke about our chest sizes and sometimes touch them jokingly, nothing out of the ordinary really.

sure thing dude.

>he never rubbed his sister's boobs for giggles
I feel sorry for you
>as a woman
hmm...

Not in my country.

Yurifags need to listen to this guy: some skinship means nothing.

I think furries and /d/ have proven that sexuality is a fetish spiral. Gender is just one thing...

Yurifags are massive purityfags. They wouldn't argue a character is a bisexual.

You're a fucking liar.
I'm a girl and if any other girl tried to touch my boobs, friend or no, I'd smack that little dyke's hand away. That shit is gross and gay.

She is a good girl.

>I'm a girl
tits and timestamp or fuck off and shove your opinion up your ass
for you

She's girl Shinji: Japanese Edition

I've already showed my tits in an Eva thread before, I'm not doing it again.

Dykefags would have been more appropriate? I hesitate because it's Misato we're discussing but I actually think Maya definitely is gay. I'm just annoyed an the 'everyone in eva is bi' notion. Never mind that they conveniently ignored all other characters that don't even have anything that can ambiguously be construed as gayish.