Shut it down

Shut it down
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/941455256801521664

Notch will save us.

Fuck off william and stop shilling your twitter you pepperoni nippled faggot

Who?

peperronie Nipples at it again.

>Dude we should bribe the FTC lmao

We literally just escaped having the government be able to shut anything down for no reason.

someone call his dad

Democrats: the party of minimal ideation and censorship
Too chicken shit to take on a righteous opponent

>what is antitrust

The government has no control any more. The internet belongs to the ISPs...and they sure do love being given money and throttling traffic.

NippLeGate

wtf I hate net neutrality now!

Something that never happens any more. Next question?

Let them do it. We will just turn to new site. Start fucking with them again then they will have to pay more money for a ban. Theylose money and give tons of money to evil internet company. These people dont think it through.

This. I could have sworn I saw a thread before where his own dad got involved and roasted him on twitter for being such a faggot.

What a goon and a fucking moron

For now, until new laws are made forcing internet companies operating in the US to work as public spaces where censorship is illegal.

>implying theres anything special about Sup Forums the website
>looks like it was created by a retard
>it was created by a retard
>just copied gook shit
>dozens of knockoffs

>the internet belongs to the ISPs
Better than jewgle, kikebook and the government

He doesn't know how it works lol.

Its interesting that as much as we hate reddit, we just want them to stop coming here. Reddit, however, spends all their time harassing us and trying to control what we do. Says a lot, really.

>memeflag

>what is a VPN

These people are retarded.

Let's just say they did shut down certain websites that allow people to have the wrong opinions, do they honestly think people will stop having those opinions? If anything it will boil over and manifest itself more and more in the real world.

get fucked pizza nipple faggot.

Explain how they would be able to do that.
I see this argument all the time, but nobody can ever explain their reasoning for thinking that. All we did was get rid of first amendment protections.

wtf isn't that the dude who had to leave the internet once we discovered he had freakishly large nipples? Did he get a reduction surgery or something? I don't understand, why is he back on the internet?

>jewgle will stop jewing us now when jewcast is jewing us
no, goyim, you're double jewed now

That was called "Net Neutrality".

>Cheers for the internet being handed over to the owners of CNN and MSNBC
>"That'll show them durned lieburals what for!"

We’ll just use our sweet bitcoin cash to shut down their twatter

>The government has no control any more.
That is incorrect, now the internet falls under the purview of the FTC, the trade-busting bureau, rather than the FCC, the content regulatory one.

Do you wonder why big corporations like google and facebook advertised for net neutrality so heavily? The FTC is why.

ISPs were ordered to block torrent sites in the UK, and that was laughably ineffective. At best they'll keep some of the normies out.

At least I'll still have me anime, Willian LeSoyboy.

Occupation
>Entrepreneur

Implying were going anyone. Sup Forums may die but you can't stop autism.

Personally we need Sup Forums to go, its popularity is stiffling the psy-ops market.

i see William LeGate is a true reddit fag. as if anyone bundles Sup Forums in with infowars. i bundled Sup Forums in with snuff movies before i actually saw what it looked like. i always heard rumours about pol, and honestly, the rumours vs the truth is like snuff vs cartoons. which was a pleasant surprise to say the least

Going to be really funny when all the digital currency sites get shadowbanned by ISPs.

literally didnt even notice they did it. I dont torrent anything myself, because Im not a filthy pirate, but my buddies do and they still use Pirate Bay.

I can tell by the size of his nipples, this guy means business

Translation: Lazy rich kid who took some computer classes and asks daddy for money

fuck off pepperoni nippleboy

its because ISPs blocking websites isn't as straightforward as these people think.

The FTC is notoriously toothless and business-friendly. They ain't gonna do shit.

or on their own websites. we'd just flood reddit and twatter

By revoking isp licensing unless they comply with hate speech laws. You know they were coming in the Hillary timeline

And that wasn’t possible before? I mean they’ve shut down sites before without warning.

Why are all these niggas pretending any of this changes anything.?

How typical of democrats, bribing institutions like there's no tomorrow

The sad part is that this guy has apparently been programming since the age of 12 and still doesn't understand this.

Retard doesn't even know what Net Neutrality is. God these people really are the perfect slave class for the jews.

They could already do this. These retards have no idea what net neutrality actually was.

BLOCKED BEFORE I EVEN REPLIED

The same way they can shut down TV broadcasters for bad language (wrong think). You're vapid as fuck.

what pisses me off the most is how these faggots over use the word "literally"

Comcast (NBC) will probably start throttling Sup Forums soon.

Which is good because Americans are cancer on Sup Forums

Sounds like we need to worry more about liberals than corporations. Like everyone else.
Business as usual? Business as usual.

that's fucked. Praise kek i guess

>what pisses me off the most is how these faggots over use the word "literally"
where do you think we are?

There is no such thing as hate speech in this country. Even if there was, ISPs would have to comply either way just as they always have with legal issues.

Everything*. I hate phoneposting, but this isn't worth me going to my computer.

I work in this industry, we could certainly do this.

What's much more likely though is we are going to restrict streaming traffic and other things that use up tons of network bandwidth but more importantly is destroying our pay TV business.

>Letting cable companies block or throttle whatever sites they want is okay because it's better than alt-Hillary's hate speech laws in the Berenstein universe.

Interesting read. I hope you guys are right about this.

I hope they do. Anyone who doesnt know how to use a vpn or tor shouldn't post here

Open borders for Israel.

Dumb fuck, you missed the part where user said free speech NOT CENSORED. Jewggle, cuckbook, twatter and every other leftist shithole censors the right....

And before you say, "Those are private companys", so are ISP's. If we demand ISP's be public forums, then we must demand the same out of TRUE public forums Jewbook, jewggle, twatter and plebbit.

>implying the stein universe is the incorrect one
Filthy stainer.

Me gate

more like meatball nipples

He's not the only one, they'll all say it. They'll do it. And laugh.

Kangley reporting for duty

>they think that's possible
We'd be on the darkweb in a heartbeat, we practically already are.

Do me a favor guys, Tell him this.
If soros 18billion couldn't stop us
If JIDF couldn't stop us
Who the hell are you?

BTFO AHAHAHA

To be fair programming and networking don't have to crossover. I'm a networking guy myself and I actually work for an ISP and I know fuck all about coding. I also have a friend who is a coder and he knows absolutely fuck all about anything that isn't coding.

I feel like I need to learn to code though since the future is stuff like AWS and Azure and that's basically infrastructure as code.

that only applies to phone companies

bump

>ISPs can block darknet servers if they want now
>pajeetfags think muh free speech on faggotbook and shitter is a bigger issue

>this site is now comprised almost entirely of t_D newfriends who forget what Verizon tried to do to Sup Forums

I am going to really miss Amerimutts, I'll probably stop using this site too.

>Oy Vey!!! Free speech is for Nazi!!! Shut it down!!!

He should know the basics though. Especially seeing as he's also apparently a tech entrepreneur too.

this, besides, the NSA/CIA niggers won't let this honeypot get blocked anyway

TOP lel

Forums are full of libtards nowadays like neogaf.

is this a legit medical condition? imagine never being able to take off your shirt without audible gasps

Confirmed octaroon

>bribe
left can't meme
and can't into laws.

Full-stack developers, like me, have to know both sides. Each section kind of boosts your skill with the other, so I definitely recommend learning how to write code. If you want an easy start, learn JavaScript. Then you can do both front-end (webpage) and back-end (Node.js) development with one language.

Look up the definition of common carrier, stupid nigger

The fact that it's a free market system now keeps service providers from doing this like that. They know how many customers doing that kind of thing would lose them.

Go ahead and cut millions of antisocial outcasts off from their only social outlet. See how that goes over for the rest of the internet.

dying hahahahHa oh shit

checked.
goodbye maple nigger.
It was ..... not fun but.....

>a company providing public telecommunications facilities.
Has nothing to do with what I said, doublenigger.

Based. Kek

if Sup Forums gets blocked then someone can just make a new one. thats the great thing about this site is that its easy to replicate.