Why can't you accept progress, nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-mfkGEdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to be honest, monochrome of the other picture really helps it look more like a cult, at least the other kids look normal

Isn't it strange? To see something that actually makes you want to brutally attack a room of children? How odd that I'm feeling this way.

Nothing normal about that second picture of decay and slop.

they're pledging allegiance to the flag,
or is the weird part that they're not all white

1. they're not pledging
2. they're kneeling like blm-tards
3. they're not all white

Did you even look at the fucking picture?

Retard.

thats 3 kids and 2 of them aren't even black lol

whats the end game of all this? it cant even get that much worse

Fucking disgusting shitskins get out of my fucking country.

Mainly because the "progress" you're referring to is plunging the Western world into a third world status.

4, which is half the kids. Half the country protesting our pledge is a great civilizational model, moron who can't count or think.

Why are the children being allowed to kneel? Why aren't they in rows and organized? Why does the modern classroom reek of chaos? Why is the teacher not allowed to hit them on the ass with a stick for being unruly? It's easy to see how the nation has gone to shit in 50 years.

At least they have their civic nationalism!

That second pic is disgusting
"Teacher" isn't even in charge

>whiter than you, muhammed

prairiestani

Fucking kikes destroyed our country. Hope Israel gets fucking scorched off the face of the earth before I die.

its okay, Canada is le 64% face anyway

At least Canada doesn't need to change all that much to become Chinada

Black history month has become "teach kids that communism is okay" month. Black power fists and all. Makes me sick.

Kids on the left had the best education in the world at the time. Why can't you understand how bad the Dept of education has fucked the education system?

>Dept of education has fucked the education system
ya sure thing dequan

What happened to all the blacks?

white racism must have racism kept them down

I think the NEA and the American Federation of Teachers deserve some of the credit too senpai

>implying nazism isn't progress

After seeing this picture 100 times, I have just realized that the mom is 200 lbs

You should really be ashamed to post this considering that Nazism is against almost every american value like: Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, etc.
Also Jefferson had a relationship with one of his slaves after his wife died.

Niggers aren't people so it like stepping on ants to bust ones dome open.

lol... when you know Muslims are so violent that you fear wearing blue jeans might incite them into throwing you off a 15 story building. When you know Muslims do not accept any culture but their own.

Why can't you accept Nazis, progressives?

dem raycis ass popo crackers shot em

Gif related. It's you.

>Also Jefferson had a relationship with one of his slaves after his wife died.
Not true, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-mfkGEdo

No it's not. Nazism preserves these values against degeneracy and dysgenics

Hihihihihihihi!

My perfect goy