Amagi thread

Finally finished this shit. Artstyle is splendid just because of Kyoani, and the characters' motions as well. Isuzu a cute, those elementalios cute, that princess a cute.
What's your thought anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9Tg_dj41Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A solid 7 show.

Just curious but what's your 10/10 show?

For KyoAni? Hibike S1, Haruhi S1 and Nichijou

I wonder if that dam weasel has ever visited the Netherlands.

I totally get him when his treasure was sold

Amagi, Maidragon, and Nichijou are the last three good shows they made.

>Nichijou is bad
It's literally a masterpiece. The epitome of cute girls doing cute things.
I wish it never got popular enough to go through the contrarian filter of Sup Forums.

I thought he meant they are good shows though, am I mistaken?

I said it was good.
Yeah I did.

"No"

Sorry, but Hibike and Hyouka are for pretentious fuckwits. KyoAni needs to stick to making goofy shit.

Pretty good show, s2 when?

It's amazing how shows that aren't about high school horseshit usually turn out good isn't it?

Kanie and Sento confirmed as couple in the school. They eat lunch together, stay close together and walk back to home (park) together.

so?

I am envious, that is so. And sooner or later, someone from school will visit the park and accidentally see this

never ;_;

it's generic shit

I would give it like 5 or 6. So a very low score for someone like me who drops anything which I'd give a lower score. Although to be honest it took me two goes to get through the whole thing. The anime certainly has it's good moments and looks nice as KyoAni does. It's lacking a lot too though. I fond it quite boring in places. For reference I loved K-On, Haruhi, Chuunibyou, Hibike, Tamako and Clannad. Am really enjoying Maid Dragon. Dropped Lucky Star and Nichijou.

Lol, he said good shows idiot. It's not a masterpiece in my opinion. The animation isn't as nice and the short parade of comedy skits that is the show just doesn't work for me.

>Maidragon
>good
No.

Fuck off man. That sounds terrible. The fuck is wrong with you people.

It's been pretty sweet so far. Way over my expectations anyway. I wasn't expecting much though. Probably thought it would be Amagi tier to be honest. It's a lot better.

I like the music of op.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9Tg_dj41Y

One of my favorite comedies of the last few years. I really liked how colorful the series is, the details into the baackground characters and the fairy tale style magic.

>Lol

Go back to /r/anime and stay there.

I think there's an ova a several shorts. Be sure to watch those!

also Sento and Kanie eventually fuck in the LN, apparently.

Not Kyoani's worst show but it's at the bottom.

The only decent parts were mascot related because they were only the funny ones, Also delicious tanned cutie.

fuck nichijou

they end up in love hotel, but they don't fuck

His dick was literally seconds away, but got cockblocked by a phonecall. This shit isn't even funny.

I never went and checked out that place like a bunch of other faggots and I'm not going to so get fucked you boy.