ITT: Funniest things you've heard when discussing politics with normies

ITT: Funniest things you've heard when discussing politics with normies

>be me
>in history class
>teacher talking about different ideologies and nationalism
>conservatism, anarchism, marxism, liberalism etc
>wants us to discuss these with classmates
>overhear a dune coon (there's too fucking many of them here, please just nuke us desu) say nationalism is evil
>ask him why
>"muh nazi Germany"
>tell him nationalism is actually a great thing that can help people unite
>"B-BUT MUH NAZI GERMANY"
>tell him that Germany actually prospered during Hitler's reign up until the war
>"but hitler killed all those Jews. What did they ever do? Jews are honestly the most innocent people I can imagine"
>Jews are honest the most innocent people I can imagine
>Jews
>innocent
Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sL3SQyK7H5E
youtu.be/F0WYAGbfYuE
youtu.be/M05L0PMZOH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know about you but in all the movies I've seen the Jew characters are always very helpful scientists and doctors who do good works and help the white hero succeed. Ipso pro quo, all Jews in real life are good guys.

>but hitler killed all those Jews

This is where you quickly interrupt him and say yes because they were being exploited for the war. They wanted to get them out of Germany because they weren't German. Then they got thrown into a military industrial complex with the rest of the world as their enemies.

Discussing not wanting to join the military because I would be an Israeli pawn.
Other person unironically says "Israel is our best ally in the Middle East"
weew lad

I don't know how things work there, but if I were to do this here I would become public enemy no 1 just for insinuating the mainstream version is slightly off. At least among normies of course, I've had friends say Hitler wasn't that bad when they were drunk(not about to pass out drunk, just uninhibited)

The true statement is "we have no allies in the middle east." Not for the American people anyway.

>revealing your power level
I tried that once when the teacher went on about the 6 gorillion, I'm labeled the class nazi now
Normies need to find and take the jew pill themselves, it can't be forced on them

Don't do that, you'll get expelled or worse. You have to give out subtle redpills. When a shill bring ups muh 6 gorillion just tell them to fuck off, and the next time tell them the number isn't that large, then get more and more redpilled.

Overton window.
Google.

Correct response is, America wouldn't have gone through with the Civil War and there's still be slavery in North America with government backing had Abraham Lincoln not wanted to preserve our nation.

That's really stretching reality but you can't be the bad guy.

Lincoln was based. There wouldn't be any niggers here if it weren't for slavery. Sad.

On my lunch break now, but earlier this new girl at my job was talking about how she doesn't understand how people are not mad that trump sexually molested females and how he just "looks like that kind of person". I overheard and asked her what females she was talking about and she said "idk but he looks like he does that. I know he doesn't like women he doesn't even love his wife." I just kind of shrugged it off because I don't feel like getting fired. What would you say back Sup Forums? She's a half black female single mother with a slightly darker child she had with a black guy that beat her if that helps.

Bit late for that fren. The damage has already been done.
I have one hope though, there's a qt in the class that agrees with me but the rest of the class doesn't know this. If I feed her some more redpills she can help me redpill the entire class, seeing as everybody likes her

The mainstream version isn't slightly off though, everyone just reduces the war into a simple explanation of nazis = bad and allies = good. When you explain even simple things like how disease ravaged the world for 100s of years and that nationalism and tribalism developed to make sure outside diseases weren't dragged through countries. Or that during the end of ww1 the entire country was fucked and was trying to be usurped by marxists (who were mainly jewish) and they fought nationalists who were paramilitary and mercenaries.

>revealing your power level
>6 gorillian

I always used a basically false example and get super offended when they only talk about jews. I say "Can you atleast get your facts straight if you want to teach this to us, my polish was part of the camps (not even polish) and jews weren't the main victims of it' then I go on about how my great aunt used to have to sleep under her husband in a cot because other people in the camps would snatch and rape people, not the guards the prisoners. I tell people to talk to me after class if they want to hear the real story, one of my go to stories is about how my great aunt said that the worst thing she saw there was a jewish person eating another person.

If you explain it all sincerely and slowly dip their toes into the fact that 2 hours of hollywood movie don't compare to decades of build up.

Lincoln was a dreadful president. He sold our republic out to special interests and ruined a lot of what made America what it was.

Just because he wanted to send all niggers back to Africa doesn't make him based. Your statement is like saying without oceans there wouldn't be strides in America. (Because we'd all not exist)

That's not very funny

explain that no one seemed to care about bill clinton raping people in the white house either and then having hillary ruin their lives. Then say atleast melania is a moron who wouldn't know how to ruin anyones life.

Yes fight lies with lies. I love it.

Educate her on the fact that democrats have done nothing for the black community in every single urban community for the past 30 years.

"No, I won't go out with you, you fat, pimple faced little dweeb".
Bet you guys hear that one a lot.

youtu.be/sL3SQyK7H5E

>implying we have the courage to ask girls out in the first place

>Trump wants to deport black people back to africa

Norway isn't even part of the EU and is still full of niggers.
Really gets the noggin joggin'.

>just tell them to fuck off
Yeah, that way you won't be labelled a nazi.

Want to hear a funny and sad story? My brother(who's an economist) unironically thinks Soros is a good guy. Recently we were discussing the European crisis and I brought up how guys like Soros shouldn't go unpunished, using Ukraine and the Arab Spring as examples. Then he goes about how Georgie is just a nice philantropist who cares about progressive ideals, and that if I didn't disagree politically with him I'd have nothing to criticize him for. A lot like this:
>I'm not criticizing him because he's a liberal, there are plenty of those retards out there for me to criticize. The guy is a son of a bitch because he's willingly destroying people's lives and permanently damaging several countries just so he can make a buck and satisfy his lust for power. What you don't get is he poses as a friend of the poor but he's the typical Wall St billionaire, he only uses liberalism to virtue signal, both in "progressivism" and wild capitalism the power will end up in the hands of the few, and all Soros cares about is that such power is in his hands
>b-but he was a poor kid who suffered through WW2!
>He helped the ebil nazees find his jewish neighbors, he's far from innocent
>But he was just a child, he didn't understand what he was doing!
>If a child accidentally shoots his mother, will you say it's innocent 40 years after the fact simply because it was a child?
>You're just saying that because he is jewish!
>He is only jewish ethnically though
>Judaism is a religion, not a race
>But we both know he isn't religious, and he is ethnically jewish, otherwise there wouldn't be classifications such as ashkenazi and sephardites
>He's not ashkenazi, he's eastern european!
>So he's not jewish at all? Aren't you using that as an excuse? Ashkenazis are descended from Khazars, most eastern europeans are of Slavic ancestry
>How do you know that? Anyway, you're only saying that because he's jewish!

mfw

Thing is they're half truths, I used to go out with a polish girl (90% of polish girls are fucking mental, never fuck crazy) and on a christmas dinner she redpilled me because I was always interested in a history. She said Hitler was just trying to sort shit out, Jews were pieces of shit who ate their dead and that the past was so fucking terrible in comparison to today that what the nazis started doing was a fucking drop in the bucket. Jordan Peterson has an explanation of why Hitler was actually a complete piece of shit and a terrible leader. It all falls upon the lack of patience and that Hitler when overextending decided to amp up the chaos to 1000%.

Nationalism has such a huge amount of propaganda behind it that when ever it comes up you need to compare it to everything else. Mao and Stalin killed so many more people because they WERE NOT nationalists, they saw people as objects. At least with individualism and nationalism you can't dehumanise your own people.

There is no use in trying to make her a republican voter. Aim small. Do you seek validation? Ideally if she doesn't realize it was you then you can't get into trouble.

I would make same comment about someone(s) she favors. With a smile.

get married with the qt

Practical tactics for normalizing (((leadership)))

Dude I'm a full blown supporter of Hitler. I was just trying to get people wise on debating with the left. Even using Jewpiro

youtu.be/F0WYAGbfYuE

youtu.be/M05L0PMZOH4

I am sorry that this is your brother, user. Hopefully he will see truth someday.

The trick is when Teacher mentions rise of fascism, mention you heard "in a documentary somewhere" it was helped by the menacing communists.

even here teachers don't wanna be labelled supporting communism, so they show the flipside.