Democratic party

Do you guys hate the Democratic party? yes or no

Well, most of what's evil in the US can be traced back to the Democrats... two world wars, the gibme state, etc.

Trump party is the best party

not really... trump was a democrat

>openly consider white men enemies
>hold illegal immigrants in higher regard than legal US citizens
>Obamacare
>Antigun
>no condemnation of BLM for cop killing and anti-white chants
>wasting tons of tax payers money because their destined candidate lost
>pro-mental illness
>anti-business
>force business owners to serve those they object too
>pro-refugee
>pro-feminism
so yeah, I hate them. A lot.

I don't like either but the hypocrisy and the outrageous hyperbole really makes me hate the Democrats.

YES, the modern Democrat is a masochistic, self hating, mentally ill, sociopathic, narcissistic, sycophants. After they stopped institutionalizing the mentally ill; the mentally ill have procreated and thus, the modern democrat party.

I do. They're the authoritarian party of slavery, and that will never change, even if they trick the entire world into believing freedom is really slavery and slavery is really freedom.

I worked in Democratic politics for pretty much the whole Obama administration.

Now I fucking hate them and I love Trump. AMA

hate is too strong of a word. I just dislike them.

I would legitimately vote for any candidate that promised to round them up and FEMA camp them. Rule of law be damned.

Yes. /thread

This exactly

Yes, I hate the Democrats.

I hate the Republicans only slightly less. Useless faggots.

They seem to care more about the working class than the Republicans, but they don't seem to want anymore than that.

I also find it interesting that the leadership wants to move from center to slightly right of center to court moderate Republicans while much of their base want them to actually be in the left.

What was the southern strategy?

While yes, the southern Democrats of old were in favor of slavery and later segregation, mainly because they were the land owners. When Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act in 1964 they became the party of civil rights. Nixon then started to push the Republican party to the social conservative and authoritarian side. This caused most voters who mainly chose parties based on social issues to switch.

I don't hate them, i strongly disagree with them. i only hate the faction full of SJWs within the democratic party

Republicans are worse than Democrats. If Republicans had their way, abortion would be banned and the nigger and spic population of America would be twice as large. Whites would be 30% of the population instead of 60%. Remember it's minorities who excessively abort.

At least democrats keep the feral non-white population down by abortion. Republican cucks would actually see it grow exponentially.

I hate that these moronic fucks even convinced themselves that they aren't still exactly the same slaver party they were "before".

Black people were not helped by the civil rights act, it has literally done nothing but destroy them because they became forever indentured servants of their former masters. It did nothing but remind them they are not equal, that they need special protection like retards, old people, and children. It gave them no new rights, it only took away rights from private business owners. Classic commie shit.

Now blacks vote exactly the way they are told, against their own interests--even against their own children, to please the jews who used to own them.

Yes

Stop thinking about the interests of niggers and start caring only about the interests of white people. This is the mistake you are making.

If the Democrats didn't push the civil rights act, the nigger population would have continued to explode. We would have 100 million blacks in America today instead of 50 million blacks.

And FYI, niggers have always been terrible. Why do you think they got lynched? It wasn't because they dindu nuffin.

yes.

we need a left wing economic right wing social party. Democrats don't fill this roll

They used to be alright, but now are complete shit. Dont get me wrong, cuckservatives are worse. Marco Rubio is "My senator" and all he cares about in this state is Haitians and the Jews in Florida. Doesn't give a single shit, wants Florida to become diversity land.

How about you repuiblicans actually help the ethnic group you are tagged too? The democrats do it, Why the fuck don't you...

Oh wait, I forgot you beat off to Israel. Evangelism was a huge fucking mistake.

I hate all parties but the bulk of that hate goes to the Dems