Well?

Well?

>Slippery slope is a falla-

>allowing demons to enter the classroom

It was obvious from the very start that fags would never stop pushing for more. The whole "Love is love!" "If you don't like gay marriage, don't get one!" line of reasoning worked to fool normies but the second that they had the court decision in hand and public opinion flipped, they abandoned that and went "bake the fucking cake you bigot".

Fuck fags. Deathcamps when?

Allowing faggotry was a mistake.

I never thought it would end this way.
F

You *know* barack got it up the ass that night from Michelle.

this is progress

I like how the kid looks disgusted

That kid will be gassing that faggot in about 12 years

Child ain't learnt to lie yet, that's whybthebimage tells so much

Fuck off you statist fyck

People should be free and not follow your shifty rules.

I bet you get triggered by BM/WF couples too? Listen, cunt, it's natural selection.

I genuinely am no longer proud of my country. I spent most of my life, even in childhood, being an extremely patriotic American who genuinely believed it was the best country in the world. I'm proud of what it once was, but it's been fucking tarnished at this point into some kind of sick parody of Western civilization. I don't believe that this is real. We've got people spitting on the Founding Fathers and wanting to disassociate from them, a designed demographic invasion, a major political party advocating for open borders, a beyond corrupt media constantly trying to control thought, disrespect for the country and flag are cheered on, and mentally ill people are mutilating themselves left and right. What the fuck have we allowed them to turn us into?

What's the matter? You got a problem with equality you homophobe?

How "natural" is it when it's a designed leftist gimmick to manipulate those who take in their media, while also flooding the country with as many minorities as possible? They've done the exact same shit in third world countries where they create TV characters who have no or very few children to encourage viewers to emulate the lifestyles of the characters to lower the fertility rates, and it works. It's literally in every global gender studies course textbook.

It completely erodes societal trust and degrades the cultural foundation, creating an "other."

That isn’t a gay man that’s a tranny freak abomination. Learn the difference you faggot.

>muh freedom

That would have given me fucking nightmares as a kid

That was at a library in Long Beach, California

>freak abomination
>applies to both

>muh IQ

You hanged yourselves with your own hope.

No you retard there’s a huge difference between a “normal” human who is attracted to the same gender and a person who identifies as a Satan-Medusa hybrid. If you can’t tell the difference maybe you should stop sucking so much kike cock and being subverted. Kill your self

At that age the children are innocent and really fragile.
Poor kids will grow up disturbed and nobody will care.

parents will cuck their children for the sake of tolerance by 2020

>What the fuck have we allowed them to turn us into?

A monster.

Its ok to be lgbqetc aka you should be lgbtqetc...

>normal
>attracted to the same gender

pick one

>-cy

>the above poster clearly likes to suck literal dick
It's great how you place you and your sick fuck kind above those other sick fucks, it's like a mosquito thinking that they're better than a tick.

Anyone make out those titles of books in the background?

>that faggot won't have died from AIDS by then
American education

Underrated post.

ayy

>'Not All Princesses Dress in Pink'
>'Families Families Families'

This happened at the Obama library right, what about Michael Obama being a transexual?

>4
t.monkey man

4 what, is that the size of michael's schlong? It's no wonder Obama is obsessed with transexuals, he's married to a man who's more muscular than him.

I bet you "Michelle" would beat the everloving shit out of Barack in a fight.

The thing about people saying Obama is the anti-christ makes more sense, he will be black(nimrod was black, we wuz), and gay(traps are gay, pic related)

what the fuck did I just watch

This is cancer.

More like AIDS infected cancer.

How is Pence so square-shouldered ? Does he lift ?

It's a guy in a costume. I guess you shit your pants when you saw Cats on Broadway. Fucking babies in here...

what is "gay" about that costume?

I hate when people think this. Slippery slopes aren't necessarily slippery slope fallacies. Likewise not all appeals to authority are fallacious, not all ad homs are fallacious etc.

Its a transvestite with idolatry/paganistic symbolism teaching kids about faggots in gravy

Meritocracy is natural selection sweety. Not giving you welfare is natural selection cutie. Us cutting all your dicks off and raping your women like the Muslims did is natural selection honey. Soon. We'll see natural selection you fucking nigger.

I was just thinking that. It's easy to be shocked and traumatized by things as a kid. When we were young, the things we saw on the TV for example became the stuff of nightmare. Imagine being forced to sit on the lap of a tattooed dude disguised as a caricature of woman.

America

Poor kids, in middle of all this filth. They'll grow up mentally disturbed.