Newfags

How many of you are newfags? There's no way 90 percent of you have been here longer than a year or two. Fresh off the boat from The_Cuck eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and just about all of it is /ptg/ and cbts

Yep not gonna lie I’m a new fag who came here about a week before Donald was elected and haven’t left.

been around since 03 motherfucka

Yes but I never post

Started browsing Sup Forums early this year but have been on Sup Forums since 2007.

Didn't make this my regular hangout until 2007 so I'm an eternal newfag.

I've been here since '09

very helpful ty

I came here 3 months ago having heard about it on the_donald a bunch and stayed. I'm a liberal too!!
What I can't help the fact you faggots have better memes and at least a decent amount of ideological diversity. That and the new left fucking insufferable.

First came here in 2015, knew the site existed because it's well known

Test

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

I was a newfag in 2009 I'm one of thr original newfags

I remeber guiltily browsing Sup Forums and Sup Forums late at night around '08, possibly earlier

Am I doing this right?

This is how I do this right guys?

Guys?

I'd like to start posting here, but I can't figure out how to make an account

Came from leddit after the fatpeople hate debacle. Glad I didn't get sucked into the T_d cancer.

>THIS IS HUGE??!!
>THIS IS HUGE??!!
>THIS IS HUGE??!!

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

Trump's may 11 executive order on voter fraud got shoah'd, 404. WTF??

>THIS IS HUGE??!!
>THIS IS HUGE??!!
>THIS IS HUGE??!

you gotta go back

the rule is that you came here before operation chanology in 07/08 to be considered not new.

Been around since 07 off and on. I think the big jump in march 17 is shills

I started coming on here in 2014 but only started actively coming on this year

I’m a /new/sman, the pol before pol, not the recent /news/

Still consider myself a newfag in general since I came in with the influx in 09

that or old fags returned since everyone was talking about Sup Forums.

I've been using Sup Forums for about 10 years now off and on. i knew of pol, but didn't frequent it, checked it every now and then for lulz. summer of '16 I started frequenting it.

to be fair, though, i could be an outlier. i'm a super neet.

I came right after chanology

>tfw wasted nearly a decade of my life here
>tfw stuck in eternal newfag limbo

47 year old male.. been on Sup Forums since .. 2015 maybe. I come here to fight the hatred, racism, and intolerance that festers here. I feel I am doing a just thing,

>around since /news/
>still a newfag

>chanology
was a psyop from the feebs and glow in the dark niggers to get a good look at user, only the future kekistanis fell for it.

I wasn't as fortunate as you. First, I went to The_Cuckold, then came here.

Nah. I was here a few times 2004 and 2005 but didn't stay until shortly before Sup Forums day. Not even I get to call myself an oldfag.

Yea I was in the first wave of newfags

been here about two months. Styx said he would use it for information, so I decided to do the same.

>I TOLD YOU I WAS HARDCORE!!
Fucking miss the good ol IRC days desu
>tfw you will never jump around to IRC channels downloading music and DBZ through FTP's while getting those levels in Everquest jammin to DI.fm
What the fuck happened to everything?

I've been here all summer so fuck y'all newfags based black man magapede here I support Israel and civic nationalism fuck yeah XD do you know what I am talking about where are all the white women at?

source to original order archive?

di.fm had some legal bullshit that meant you couldn't just use mplayer anymore :(

Lose the Reddit spacing.

>I'ma chargin' ma lazers
>shoop da woop
>Do you have battletoads?
Can I be an /oldfag/ now?

raise your hand if you were born after Sup Forums was created

Reddit spacing is a new meme.
In 2009 everyone spaced their posts here

been here since 2011
Started on Sup Forums moved to /k/, moved to /fit/, moved to Sup Forums. Currently have vacation homes in the last three

What's a newfag?

ive been here since snacks was a thing.

Been here all summer

quick, identify this meme/image to see if you qualify

>what's a new fag?
the person who responds to your question by saying "you, faggot"

>what's good bait?

Shills? Lately I'm being forced to visit 4+4 cause of all the slide threads

That's that guy from that talk show

You'll always be a newfag.
You fucking cumdumpster.

Fuck. I know it's Star Fox but the banter is like the Star Wars red meme thing shit. I don't fucking know.

I'm actually not a newfag and I can prove it by not taking any b8

You on that infinity CBTS ain'tcha

I have been here since 2007, but I would rather have a bunch of newfags on this board than a single leaf

checked and also the game

I am from r/thedonald
>I love Israel
>I let based black men fuck my wife, I love that based dick pounding her
>civic nationalism is the only way, all hail noseburg
>I am not retarded

>more people believing what we believe is worse

all the alt right newfags who flooded in from reddit are ironically a great example of the dangers of unrestricted migration ruining a culture

Ok, so the meme that the star fox image refers to is still open. Next question on the 'WHO'S NOT ACTUALLY A FUCKING NEWFAG' show we will find out what the major and unforgivable error is in pic related that makes it fake.

kill me

fight me faggot

Kek no

>all the alt right newfags who flooded in from reddit

You just exposed yourself, we have always had stormfags.

I love how they're always like
>I'm from reddit btw xD

Heard about Sup Forums in the military in '09, visited it on occasion but didn't get absorbed without any chance of escaping until around 2013

EFG was always shit. The only thing good from old Sup Forums were the Twitch and Habbo Hotel raids.

Oh go fuck yourself you stiff old man. Quit shitting on people that could potentially become redpilled members of pol. With that dumbass "It's my club and nobody else is allowed!" mentality we'll never win against these delusion leftists. But go ahead moron, keep alienating potential allies. Always remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Kill yourself you dumb old faggot
Generation Zyklon is going to hang draw and quarter you all

Thinking Sup Forums was ever good.

Newfag

jesus christ, do a barrel roll,

Epic fail guy, the fact there's a woman in the pic, not 100% on this.

This is correct. 06 here.

Double nigger.

Sup Forums used to be my secret club until you newfags shit it up. I've been here since last summer. Now everyone walk the dinosaur.

>o a barrel roll,
correct

>he fact there's a woman in the pic
not what I was getting at it's in the filename

>Child's sports design on wall
>epic nerd merch stuffed into every corner of the room
>pierced ears
Get a load of this faggot

Tom Green raids were funny, they made him a better person

Fight you? Hahaha let's be real here, you would let me cuck you.

>what is hazing

drink less soy faggot

>starting your post with "Oh"

Only been coming to Sup Forums since the election but I've been using Sup Forums since 2008.

Been coming here on and off since 2009, started coming again more regularly since the election. I am neither newfag nor oldfag

i still dont know how to even properly use the site yet

They raided this board as fair and square as stormfags did. That said I turn to Sup Forums to watch the "Right" eat it's own and turn to twitter/FB to watch the lubtards do the same. It's getting kinda boring desu

>I found Sup Forums through reddit
no shame faggots, it was pre the_d, about 4 years ago. pol has gone downhill

Most of them are from The Cuck, fuck them

what's an acceptable place for a newfag to come from?

SF and alt right are the same people. They just found Richard Spencer and re-branded. The arguments and shit they say are all the exact same.

2006 nigger . ive been here too long

Now here's one that only some mods might know or other almost originalfags.

What is the true meaning of 'toastin in an epic bread', that is, why did user post pictures of bread?

It helps if you delete system32.

Alexa rankings are pretty shit, especially the free version.
But yes, the site has definitely grown since the fall of Moot

Came here during the Michael Brown shooting, was looking for streams and someone posted a link to a thread on pol, been here ever since.

nothing on Sup Forums has ever been good, don't lie to yourself

You're a dumb faggot that is far out of his depth
You're doing nothing but sustaining this place by feeding it people to BTFO

Are old newfags just fags now?

Post a picture of you dumping chocolate milk down the drain and see what happens.