Stop Helping Banks

Dear Sup Forums

You say you hate the banks. Why do you continue to use their cards and products? Why are you helping them profit? Do you secretly love your Jewish overlords?

because the markup on products to compensate for cc fees already exists whether or not I use one

might as well get money back on it

Because Jews are the master race. Why wouldn't I support them?

Not at gas stations, and the cc companies force these businesses to give everyone the same price because they have so many customers. You are their leverage.

you know what I hate more than banks? the government giving them corporate welfare that would pay them even if we all stopped using credit cards and products. RUN BY THE SAME PEOPLE

Because they hate you and produce nothing of value with their usurious finance.

They don't survive if we don't use their products.

Because living a life that you can't afford is dope as fuck. You think I'm going to scrape by like some fucking eastern bloc slav living in a shithole?

At least those Slavs don't slave away to pay interest.

Who's the slave now?

Oh no I'm a slave with a much better quality of life than most how shitty.

Are you? How many hours a week do you work Sup Forums? How much land do you own?

I guess you're not aware that half of our top 1% are Jews. They're not getting there from being super productive. It's from usury.

Apparently nothing.

How real is your connection to the almighty Murican-buck user.

It's a stupid medium of exchange, but it's better to use cash than to subsidise the banks

The rule of thumb (in my view at least) is always always always.... the projectionists vs. the producers. The projectors were once really good producers, and the producers were once lucked in projectionists. Reality always evens every little thing out.

Credit Cards are a gamble, you vs. your projection, and as a third party we're betting on your to fail with this incentive to bet on yourself.

You do realize that credit is the basis of capitalism, right?

They win whether or not you keep a balance with their hefty transaction fees.

Sup Forums loves banks... where have you been faggot?

Oy vey, you have to pay hundreds of thousands in interest over the life of your mortgage for capitalism, goy.

credit cards are insanely convenient and a source of free money (cash back rewards) if you are not a brainlet and fiscally responsible by paying it down every month

any fees are blatantly expressed, competition keeps any decent card from having a fee.

Lol, do you honestly believe that the banks give you free money? Really?

Banks get money for every transaction you make using their card, along with tracking your purchases.

I'm trying to use cash more often just to stick it to the jews.

>inb4 jewish shills start screeching HOW DO YOU GOYIM SAY SUCH A THING

>what are reward points

Yeah, they sorta do.

I'm buying cryptos as much as possible because I hate banks.

>Oy vey, you have to pay hundreds of thousands in interest over the life of your mortgage for capitalism, goy.

So, projectionists have taken advantage, and Jewed into into purchasing a house maybe your son can own... WHO'S FUCKING FAULT IS THAT?

>why has the average white man dropped out of life 4chang? Why?

I use a community credit union ngga

No, not to you. The merchant is charged a fee when a customer uses a credit card. That's passed on in the prices you pay at the register.

Oy vey but don't you like the few shekels of rewards?

>do you secretly love your jewish overlords?
not even secretly.
pls gib shekels am very poor

So buy the merchandise with cash, and get Jewed anyways?

Lol, that's because each time you use your card you're making money for them.

At least the Jewish financers are screwed out of their transaction fees.

So if they make money, and I get something as well (a convenient payment system that protects me from fraud with free frequent flyer miles and roadside assistance), then what is your problem with that?

Well, yeah. I'm not one of those people who opens 100 credit cards a year just to try and milk the system. Boycott and divestment, y'know?

My problem is that kikes get rich and use their money to fund white genocide.

If you haven't noticed user, the 1st world seems to be powered off of convenience, or at least, that's what's driving innovation. In a time where shrimp dicks like you would get bullied and beat up, then congratulated by both your father and his... Stores don't have to be able to conduct Visa, MC, Amex, etc. transactions... they do, because "EVERYONE" chose to.

Put another way, would you rather money go to banks, or to the store you're shopping at?

in which those companies setup an infastructure to make money off their "product". (a plastic card with a magnetic strip that like your name to funds)

You're screwing everyone else since the transaction fees are baked into prices for everyone.

If you paid the fees directly, you wouldn't use their product. It's too expensive.

What are you missing from what I'm saying user? If I had the choice to let CC exists, would I?... NO. But they do, and have/are replacing cash and even debit cards.

Why do you need explained user?

So stop using it and the scam falls apart

Because the economy is already inflated to account for credit cards. Thus cars, homes, beds, washing machines etc. are priced specifically for people to pay off over years.

If you think it's bad for society then why support it? To save a few shekels? Are you that cheap?

That was categorically disproven in 08

They exist because you use them, how the fuck else do you think the world changes?

And like a Ponzi scheme, it stays afloat only if people continue to support it.

Do your part, user.

They took a hit. Many failed and the share price for most is still way down.

And yet you worship one.

The banks aren’t going anywhere (I again cite the government propping them up when their models fail). We have to place restrictions on the corporate and monetary sector that clearly state the interests of the citizenry first, and give no political influence or personhood to to business entities.

NO, stop being stupid with them and the scam falls apart.

I think

Hmm, I'm seem to remember Christ literally whipping Jewish money changers.

What the fuck? So if (singularly) I stopped using them, then they'd disappear?

What happens if people demand cash from banks for transactions and realize that they don't have it?

Because liberals love to bitch and moan about shit, then go on doing the very thing they bitch and moan about

This problem has been about in our society since the 1800‘s, when Europeans were already writing about how American democracy has turned th society into a plutocracy where wealth makes right, even more so than the entrenched European class system.

That's Jewish logic. Everyone else does it so it's okay if you do it?

Jesus was a carpenter user.

They’ll get bailed out by the neoliberal government, which has firmly established a line of bank and corporate over citizens.

Or the jewish owned corporations have to pay the transaction fees of your credit card and you get cash back for purchases you were going to make anyways.

I bought water filters user, I PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARD!

Stop shopping at Jewish owned businesses

>cut boy dicks,drink blood
>missing children
>triggers invasion of girl clit cutters
>charges interest

>cracks whip

Proof Jesus was white?

Even better, tell goy if this happens, then that happens, so you better not let "that" happen. If that doesn't happen, then maybe you get a little taste goy.

What are you, jewish? Why the fuck wouldn't you want to BOYCOTT jewish shit? It won't even be legal to suggest it soon

I buy shit online from websites that don't take memecoin. After that, I usually pay cash.

You're not looking for the best "..." user. So what if _____ happen to own it?

You're right. Dr. Bronners for instance, is jewish, but I fully support them. Most jewish conglomerates fund lobbyists to get rid of environmental regulations, or sell poisoned (pesticide-laden) clothing/food, etc. The better argument would be to look into what you're buying, but maybe just telling people to boycott jewish shit, especially since most support child-killing Israel, is a reasonable option. Then maybe the low class jews will realize that defending the elite .0001% jews isn't in their best interest.

I hoped you've never watched a movie user, much less watched one in a movie theater.

I haven't been in years, why would I? I do normal people things like hiking and reading. That stuff is for brainlets, though if Evangelion was released on the big screen in the US, I'd be first in line.

Exclusively use cash back rewards cards. Pay full every month. They might break even on me...

Lol, they make a ton off of you. You don't get free money from banks

I don't really think about it I think I earn some interest on my money but never understood the bank jew
Is it based to keep my money in a mattress or is that somehow stupid other than the fact my house could burn down

Buy assets that keep pace with inflation. Buy gold, buttcoin

Good fucking god, this thread again? I was on the other one this morning. OP is a fucking poor, retarded faggot.

t. business owner with 3 companies and 5M/yr in revenue

Credit cards are great. Pay them off every month in full and you're out no more money than you would be if you paid by check, cash or debit card. If you're too dense to understand this you deserve a backhanded slap in the face.

>he pays interest
>he chooses products with account-keeping fees
>he doesn't use and abuse the system at no personal cost, for significant personal gain
must feel bad, OP

>cash discount
You don't own your car do you?

Why bother with a credit card when a debit card works just fine? Muh credit?

I work at a bank

Credit cards help the government track everybody's purchases though. Not so great.

So do phones and computers.....

Yes, dumbfuck, because of good credit.

Why should I give a shit about credit, Mr. Goldstein?

Jews out in full force I see

>this same fucking thread from this morning with the same fucking image and the same fucking meme flag
Do you still not realize that you don't accrue interest on your credit card purchases if you actually pay it off within that same month? I make sure to pay off my purchases within the same day or week I make them, and I don't make purchases I can't afford at that time. I haven't paid any interest and have been able to purchase flight tickets using travel rewards points and end up flying free of charge.

If you rack up credit card debt, you are a fucking moron. OP is either a retarded poorfag, underage, or both.

Not this fucking thread. Fucking op kill your self

It's not about interest you fucking shill. Get off this board Shlomo

Definitely not sinking any significant amount of my savings into bitcoin, fine for high risk trading but as a long term investment or alternative to banks not the brightest idea. Gold is interesting though

I use a credit union.

I prefer gold also, but I like bitcoin as a long term replacement for dollars.

The banks screwed us over with the housing crisis, right?

They make money from credit cards even if we don't pay interest, right?

So why would you give money to the people who screwed us? Don't use these filthy devices

Because >

What am I missing user?

Because I get 2.25% cashback on basically everything I purchase since I have BofA travel rewards credit cards and put a bunch of business expenses through them.

And? Checks and debit cards don't?

Seconded.

KYS. I'm literally half Korean.

What’s the alternative? Bartering?

The banks make more money with you depositing money in them. Guess we should boycott those too by your logic? Again, KYS

So you're fine helping one of the biggest contributors to the housing meltdown which destroyed our economy for a decade?