Who do Leaves keep the Canadian flag when people are just going to make fun of them for it? Are Leaves pain sluts?

Who do Leaves keep the Canadian flag when people are just going to make fun of them for it? Are Leaves pain sluts?

Im proud of what my country once was, sad of what it is now, and hopeful, like you, that it will return to past glory.

Everyone must carry their burdens.

No were hard as fuck

>leaf
>hard

pick one

Floens hasn't added the fake flags yet

>people are just going to make fun of them
>people
Burgers aren't people.

It turns me on when other anons berate me for my flag and insults me every time I do anything. I feel like I'm getting raped with every post I put up here.

This is my leaf. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

I shouldn't be telling you this, but if you make 3 specific folds in our flag it changes into a fist holding up the middle finger.

I>Who do Leaves keep the Canadian flag when people are just going to make fun of them for it

I mean i get called leaf every day, and i actually like my flag so i don't really get butthurt when someone points out that i'm a leaf. I think leaf is weak compared to the amerimutt meme anyway. And actually maybe i have learned to like the pain a bit.

Lads, look at my id. This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to a leaf. Go ahead, AMA. This bread is gay as fuck anyways.

Normally I change my flag but for this thread Imma wear it proud because your tears are delicious, and every time someone cries "a fucking leaf" it brings me satisfaction that they're unable to actually deal with the arguments we throw down and are forced to impotently sputter memes instead.

By the way, i think the ugliest flag would probably be romania. Blue, yellow, and red? eww

I have a job, therefore I am indeed a 'pain slut'...

it triggers people

I got my entire city wifi network permabanned from Sup Forums.

People hate leafs so much they assume every meme flag is a leaf, but why would i be afraid of some retard sputtering "a fucking leaf" for the millionth time??

>but why would i be afraid of some retard sputtering "a fucking leaf" for the millionth time??
this
it's actually fun making them spaz

>Millions of kms of untamed wildernes
>Literal rainforest at one end and 1975 time machine at the other
>90% innawoods
>Get paid by Trudeau to work 6 months seasonal
>No tax in Remote Workplace Allowance districts
>free healthcare
>top 5 lowest crime on planet

t. best nation.

Activate windows faggot.

Probably because Leaves, like us Swedes, don't really give a fuck about the hundredth repetition of "lol a fucking leaf/swede, prepare da cuckshed" since middle school tier insults aactually aren't the slightest bit provocative to grown men.

Also isn't it funny how now that the merimongrel meme got popular, Americans are crying about d&c? I mean don't get me wrong some burger posters are based, but burgers are really bad at taking what they dish out.

Leaves turn red when they are dead and fallen off.
It's a metaphor for canada and it's people
Let us die

Uhm, sweetie? Every western countries white population is decreasing. The majority of "bantz" consists of posters from western countries making fun of eachother for the exact same thing they're both going through.

Why do you keep your flag when you're just going to be called a mutt?
Sven knows

Also if you aren't a fucking autist and actually create good threads/contribute to good threads they tend to no call you A FUCKING LEAF

Because the leaf meme doesn't actually exist outside Sup Forums and everyone who doesn't live on the internet recognizes our greatness