I actually don't mind the tax bill all that much. I think the cooperate rate does need to be lowered...

I actually don't mind the tax bill all that much. I think the cooperate rate does need to be lowered. Plus the benefit of some of those middle class tax cuts would be helpful to families with kids especially if Rubio's amendment go through.

I think trump is functionally retarded but this bill is okay.

drumpf is a cuckold

If I cared about you I would take a trip to the mental asylum and listen to some stories

why do you hate the middle class?

>reverse psychology

It’s still going to pass my liberal friend

No seriously. The cooperate tax rate in this country is far too high compared to other countries. I completely agree with lowering it. It would be better for the country

Lol you’re trying too hard

these MAGA retards won't believe you but i'm a Dem too and I agree. I make ~$100k and work at a company with profit sharing - I'd appreciate a bit of a windfall. wouldn't be a terrible Christmas present from this shitshow of a presidency.

I could totally see clinton doing something similar. this isn't a D vs R thing. Bill clinton did entitlement reform in the 90s. His wife is similar

I doubt I would personally benifit from it much yet. I'm finishing up graduate school next semester. I should benefit once I start working with an engineering firm

>implying you work

you are a spiteful little shit aren't you

Liberals are a fucking cancer. Only a retard would vote democrat if they actually work for a living

well it's not like I agree with the entire platform.

Entitlements are a problem if that's what you're implying. only an retard would agree with a party's entire policy platform

Lol so you’re against entitlements and you’re in favor of cutting taxes. You’re either a republican or a liar

I'm for a social safety net and what the republicans put up for a healthcare bill was just a watered down version of obamacare.

The system we had before obamacare sucked. The current system sucks and it seems like the GOP had only two answers.

1) go back to the old system that was shit
2) use a watered down version of the system that was shit

what's the point of being republican?

Healthcare before obama was much higher in quality and cheaper. If you did any research you would know that

No. It does not get rid of the capital gains cap, and will result in crushing deficits.
It is also a stupid thing to do now,. The economy does not NEED stimulus. Government needs to practice austerity in good times, and save stimulus plans for bad times.
This is backwards economics.

this thread

Op is certainly jewing himself

wouldn't the fed raising interest rates put the brakes on the economy. Then the increased interest rates would stimulate investment

>Rich benefit more than the middle class
This would be fine,but this means less tax revenue,and that means more debt!

That’s not how the fed works

oh yeah. there are parts of this tax bill that I hate. Honestly the top rate and some of the other stupid loop holes in this tax bill are problems.

I'm grading on a curve here