Girl Ranma is actually pretty cute

Girl Ranma is actually pretty cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtkGoM3Vtg8&list=PLHVa2FFBcwGuFbGnHvK7_7la85D3d2trv&index=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tfw he is the cutest girl in the series.

I also feel the same way about Natsuru.

Ranma is great.

That's not Ukyo.

Ukyo was a better love interest for Ranma.

Wait. What doujin is this one from.

Ukyo is for Ryoga

>Ryoga
>for anyone
>not impaled on a fucking pike for being such a garbage character
I always hated that little shit, but I haven't seen this anime in like ten years and can't remember why.

Ryoga is the most likable and relatable character in the show

Is ranma 1/2 actually good? I feel like the gender gimmic would get worn out after a while.

I haven't seen it since I was like 8 and my weaboo babysitter showed it to me. My only memory of it was popping one of my first boners

lewd. Ranma is a boy.

If you're a fag

>babysitter showing an 8 year old ranma 1/2

You do realize that it aired during prime time hours both in and outside of Japan?

She was pretty rad actually, I was super into DBZ at the time and she introduced me to the subs. Also let me borrow her nausicaa manga, learned a lot of curse words from that.

Overall good times, I just remember Ranma giving me very confusing feelings

I explicitly remember back in high school one of my classmates reading the manga in science class. He showed me a scene where Ranma was topless and lo, that was my introduction into fanservice.

Eh, I'd go read the manga. I remember the anime having some issues with stories out of order, filler, some dumb anime-only characters, etc. It's not terrible, but you can probably finish the 37 volumes of manga in a lot less time than it would take to watch the show.

Plus, you get to miss out on dat early Studio Deen QUALITY.

You don't like the last volume?

It's a romantic comedy with martial arts, with a huge emphasis on comedy.

Don't expect characters to do hard things for solutions to their long lasting problems

There's continuity, and plot arcs, but no over-arching plot until the very end.

I'd say give it a try until you get to The Breaking Point, and if you aren't enjoying it at that point, then give it up.

As for the anime, it's okayish, but near the end it pretty much moves away from the manga canon, and abruptly ends on one of the more calmer arcs, so it feels like fucking nothing. But if you're a fan of any of the major character's voice actors, I say go right ahead.

TFW when Girl Ranma gives you a wraparound during the post coital shower, and then Boy Ranma gives you the surprise buttsecks when the hot water from the shower transforms her.

I remember the manga was hilarious.

What they really should have done is dropped Akane into the spring of the drowned boy. Then they could have gay sex of both kinds, straight sex in both directions, but more importantly, they could install a rotating sprinkler system. Being sprayed with warm and cold water in rapid succession, they each would take very short turns at being the dicker and the dickee, and the constant shriveling and growing of their dicks into and out of vaginas would have provided plenty of stimulation even without any active hip movements.

The manga is great. The anime has a rollercoaster of good, bad and filler. Worth a watch, anyway.

Pretty sure there's a doujin or fanfic like that.

wat

Thanks Sup Forumsnons, I was in the mood for a rom-com anyway so I'll check out the Manga. Probably won't watch the Anime unless I really really enjoy the read, I fucking hate filler with a passion.

Recommend me some fanfics.

>fanfics
>recommend

Fuck off.

Fuck off newfag, Fanfics have always been allowed with Ranma. Please go shit up a different thread.

I liek Ranma for the boobs

I read that as ChinQ

Well, the lowercase N is just a small capital N, so your mistake is very understandable.

cute

I had more cute stuff, but I accidentally deleted it.

>ranma thread

I hope you're ready for this, mine cock

So you do you wanna fug ranma or be ranma or both?

I want to watch as Shampoo fucks girl Ranma.

With or without a dick, I have seen a lot of doujins so be specific.

I'd say watch the first season (18 episodes) then read the manga.

Are you supposed to self-insert as Natsuru?

Only if you want to be the girl bb

>not the webm version
why

For a show with so much fan service the school uniforms are pretty conservative.

Well despite the boobs it's mostly a comedy show and the nudity is rarely used to titillate as much as just to be funny.

I love how Ranma gets more comfortable with his female form as the series progresses .

tottemo kawaii

>not giving Ryouga a boner then punching him square in the jaw

So many missed opportunities

So, hands up.

How many people in Ranma's situation would look for every means possible by which to make the transformation permanent?

The manga is legitimately really funny. Not everything obviously but it consistently and frequently got good laughs out of a 12-year-old me and a 23-year-old me when I re-read it.

Why would I want to be in a position where I could literally get dicked?

You could get dicked right now.
The only difference is, you'd be cute.

It'd be more fun to confuse people with transformations than to be permanently one gender.

My favorite ship. Serious

Thing is, aroused/angered Ryoga just facetanks your punches. This is a man who tunnels through mountains.

The anime was so inconsistent with female Ranma though. Sometimes they animated her moving like a girl, other times like a boy - and I don't mean when Ranma was impersonating a girl to get advantages.

Manga is decent, although it starts getting repetitive after a while. It has a strong finish, just don't expect any solidly closed resolution for the love stuff.

The anime is initially better than the manga, IMO - like how they tie several earlier separate stories from the manga into story arcs. However, after a while the anime falls into filler hell, and Ranma's filler writers are often really stupid and small minded. For example, one recurring type of filler story is Ranma facing a martial artist that has a super mystic-like technique, like energy blasts or projecting animal attacks, but it all turns out to be a trick somehow. The issue is that when the canon stories start introducing special attacks for Ranma too, creating hurricanes and energy blasts, the filler just ignores those completely and continues featuring stories about fake techniques and Ranma never uses his new attacks in the filler.

And there's also how the manga never animated the manga ending. Both the tv series and OVA end with adaptations of random characters that don't give any sense of closure at all.

>Both the tv series and OVA end with adaptations of random characters
Random "chapters".

>starts getting repetitive after a while
If by repetition you mean that it just follows the same formula of "introduce a new side character/whatever and have fun with it for a few chapters" then yeah, but that's the whole point since any actual plot is eschewed.
The only thing that genuinely gets stale is Happosai's antics and chapters centered on them.

>pickled in a barrel of booze
>buried in a cave with explosives
>nothing

>men's underwear
>dead

I remember watching this when I was a kid and my parents giving me weird looks while I did. Never understood why until I re-watched it. Funny how I never noticed the fanservice when I was a kid.

This

The series is extremely repetitive, the characters are caricatures and there is no plot progression.

Don't listen to this idiot.

If you like it that's fine, but Ranma is a manga aimed at children and it shows.

OTP

Is there any animated Ranma were they show good nipples? Not just slightly pink circle but something a bit more detailed?

She would look better with black hair. Same with Shampoo.

Nah

I want to cum inside Ranma.

Reminder that girl Ranma has black hair.

FAT BUTT.

The OVA's, I guess.

>It's 2017
>We don't have at least two gender bender anime per season
This is not the future Trump wanted for us.

Fuck off faggot, Ryoga is great.

That's gay.

Damn straight nigga.

Nothing straight here

Nigga I stopped giving a fuck

As someone who read Ranma instead of watching it, did they cover everything in the anime?

Nope not even close. And the anime had some good filler like ranma getting hit on the head and becoming super girly.

Nabiki is my favorite girl of the actual girls, her singing voice makes me fuckign hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=TtkGoM3Vtg8&list=PLHVa2FFBcwGuFbGnHvK7_7la85D3d2trv&index=9

>vertion

Her voice actor is a singer.
She sang the openings to Gundam Wing

Oh shit I knew the actress was a singer I didn't know she did gundam wing.

Replying to my own post, holy fuck I knew that gundam opening sounded familar.