Red Pilled references in pop culture

I'm making a compilation of sneaky red pills in popular movies/games/TV series. If you spotted one please share it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

L'chaim

One of the earliest ones I can recall.

Waddo wasn't a jew
He was a Persian used car dealer.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA

who could have been Fagin in Oliver?
George Lucas plz

>who could have been Fagin in Oliver?
For inventing the English language Bongs sure have no idea how it works.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

It’s subtle but under controversies the high IQ among you will note the Mossad front aspect.

People are triggered that the bad guy has a dark complexion?

I've met people that were.

Aside from a jew nose and trying to horde all the artifacts of power, born from matriarchal society in the desert. Races keep to their respective areas except for business and travel. Link/kokikori born in the forest. The temple of time. There is a lot of JQ shit in this game whether done purposely or not. What does it mean?!

Is anyone else kind of grossed out by full 1488 girls? Whenever I talk to one it's basically a circle jerk and we 'agree' on everything, so why is it so repulsive to hear a woman talking about racewar and genocide?

Gr8 bait. Maybe your just a faggot or your a full blown degenerate and believe bestiality aka racemixing is the solution. Depends on the “full 1488” you fail to elaborate on. Personally I’ve never met an outwardly raciallly conscious girl but I know blonde haired blue eyed girls seem to get a little wet when I expose my power level.

So to these people, the good guy and bad guy can be different colors only if the good guy is dark and the bad guy is light. Ironic that they see racism when they're the ones making everything about race. Projection!
The simplest explanation is that different places have different-looking people, but now that everything has to be "diverse," Ocarina of Time stands out. Although I see your point about the matriarchal desert race.

George Lucas inserting the Hegelian Dialectic into the Prequel Trilogy. Dooku and Sidious were pretending to be enemies, when they were really on the same side so that they could manipulate the entire galaxy into war so that they could take control over everything. The Prequels were redpilled as fuck, and they are only just starting to be appreciated now that the Sequel Trilogy is turning out to be such a fucking disaster.

Everybody had a lot of hate on for the prequels I found the phantom menace really boring but the clone wars and revenge of the smith were both wicked. The part at the end when Anakin becomes death Vader and sidious tells him she’s dead. Some real Shakespearean tragedy there. His anger shaking the lab was pretty fucking cool too.

>the Sequel Trilogy is turning out to be such a fucking disaster
Amen, I watched The Force Awakens and have never paid so little attention to a movie in a theater. Haven't seen the rest of the movies. And when I was a kid, I wanted to rent the original trilogy so many times that my parents gave it to me for Christmas so that I would stop asking.
Agreed that the first part of Attack of the Clones was fascinating.

>Responds to the most obvious fucking bait I've seen.
>And gives them a free (you)

Yea you could look at it like that. Or you could look at it from the perspective the japs are so innately wired against mixing. Why weren’t there any mixed races in the game? Even when link had the chance to smash some Zora pussy he was like na bitch

Kek, I had forgotten about that part. I dunno enough about Japanese culture to say, but English teachers and American servicemen seem to get a lot of pussy over there.

This. Also the empire were the good guys

Not baiting, I guess you guys haven't met these types of women. I mean the first guy admits he's never met one, but he's sure they're great and I must be a degenerate. The fact that you two cucks want women in politics in the first place makes you worse.

The deus ex series is one giant red pill.