How do we attract more Latinos to the Republican Party?

How do we attract more Latinos to the Republican Party?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/29/cnn-republican-ana-navarro-contributed-thousands-and-thousands-of-dollars-to-democrats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's literally every annoying hispanic mom

fuck spics they need to go back

more focus on Christianity maybe even... sigh... catholics
but idk most of them just vote for whoever gives them free stuff

Deport them

We don't because we only want white people, let the libcucks have them

they must be pilled on their own time. I live in California, a relatively conservative part, and I was surprised to find my spic friends talking about how their parents were democrats until the realized, and I quote "how fucking retarded the Democrats are." slow but powerful meme magic is already at work here in the most disgustingly liberal grease pot of a state.

Impossible
Most of the Latin American immigrants are parasites and the left gives them everything they want

Appeal to communist dissidents the same as how they attracted all other foreigners.

Nuke Mexico.

Fucking traitor. Kill yourself cabron. You fucking pendejo

I'm seeing more, and more that are here legally, getting pissed at the boarder hoppers who are mostly the problem.

>speaking to your overlords
soon

You have to go back Raul

Stfu cabron. Fuck you

Stop saying that we are raptists and bad hombres and give us free shit. We are the future.

Vete a la mierda, el tiene la razón
Traidor el que quiere mantener a los mexicanos como esclavos y premios para su ideologia.
Los mexicanos deben estar en mexico haciendo nuestro pais un lugar mejor

>Gib us free shit
forever democrats
/thread

Give Puerto Rico statehood right now and they'll vote red for the next 100 years.

Come to america, the whites are nice and it's full of ICE.

Tejas , Cali , Arizona es México. Estamos en nuestra tierra Juan Guadalupe , esto es la reconquista!

Even in spic majority countries whites still run things retard.

Spics only vote for gibs and amnesty.
It would be a mistake to pander to them.

56% is not white amerimutt

>how do we get more ants in our pants

Republicans should hire more house help, .....and gardeners

I agree.

we'll be fine without ya

Just like they did in California after the regan amnesty of 1986, amirite?
Based spics are a meme, they all vote blue.
Deport, deport, deport.

>When 100% black is most diverse

It’s hard to make any minority become republican, latino’s are easier to become redpilled and republican instead of niggers because they don’t have the iq and subhuman genes of a nigger, many legal hispanics are republican and hate border hoppers. illegal mexicans try to make every hispanic look bad.

If that were true you would have never left mexico

Should footfags be gassed?

she is annoying as fuck. i'm more like a marco rubio guy

For now, ground could be gained from removing reasons the left gets a vote from a Latino. At best convert a vote to the right.

OH HAPPY DAY MANSPLAINER OH HAPPY DAY

Yeah dude we should shill for open borders and more welfare
christ you people are stupid

Fuck that ghetto cunt whore. She's a RINO.

Fuck off kyke.

ana navaro is a demon cat
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/29/cnn-republican-ana-navarro-contributed-thousands-and-thousands-of-dollars-to-democrats/

Lol maybe a good start is treating them with a little more dignity and respect?

You're fucking retarded if you really think you have any claim to the south west, there were like 5 mexicans living here and we conquered your whole country.
We only took the parts with hardly no Mexicans!

True, América is hispánica now

Did you even read my post?

As a Californian whose wife, son, daughter, abuella, and goldfish are mexican, I can testify to this.

HOLY FUCK I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make Israel Palestine again!

he can't rebut that one lol

disgusting footpucc

definitely keep being racist fascists

She's part Jew, FYI.

We'll I was born here, and so were my parents. But the Mexico things is corruption. I don't know how cartels came to govern the police. But it wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. wanted to keep them in power.

If trump were smart and actually wanted to keep mexicans out he would go to war or something with mexico to kill the cartels. He would also legalize drugs.

Round them upnand send them all to Guatemala. Mexicans hate Guatemalans for some reason. They won't be able to prove they're from Mexico because no documents so they can't make us send them to Mexico. Illegal immigration will end real quick.

Either that or send them to Syria for the lulz

I did.
I'm convinced we live in different realities.
Spics want gibs. Spics want open borders. Spics want amnesty for their extended families.
None of that is appealing for me. Or much of the conservative voting base in the US.
Trying to change our party to appeal to the spics will just push our right wing party further left.
My answer is a firm, no.

cutting off heads and living in filth is being fine ?

She was on Finding Your Roots. She's part nigger, explains her attitude.

Bitch is more liberal than Kamala Harris for Christ's sake.

I want to see Trump deport every goddamn illegal DREAMER just to watch her cry and then commit suicide.

I hate this bitch. Nothing I would love to see More than to see her deported or exiled to the bigger nigger infested shithole on planet Earth and spread her fucking "progressive" ideas to savages.

You weren’t even there to count how many mexicans were in those territories, there were mexicans in there before you honkeys came there, go back to europe

Coax them over with the promise of beans, rice and tortillas.

>Covered in joo runes

Really lights my menorah.

Who the fuck cares about whites and their political parties. Just make sure to breed their women to put the final nail in their cuck coffins

I wouldn't mind that one bit. I would love to shoot at cartel fuckers. I would join tomorrow.
It's better than sending our military to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Stop being racist

That's home sweet home for the average brown barbarian.

>How do we convince people who can't do anything for themselves and are complete slaves to welfare to join the party of less welfare?

Jeez idk OP

If you're going to post a feet pic, at least post a girl with nice feet. Hers are terrible.

Teach them about capitalism.
Treat Castizos like they are white.
Don't call breeding with mestizos race mixing cause it's not. They are the one race that can be outbreed by whites. After 3 generations they pass as white.

> before you honkeys came over
> go back to Europe

um, no sweetie, you Spanish rape babies have to fuck off back to fucking Siberia where you came from pablow.
Fucking 4'11 Amerindian mongrel subhuman scum.

>flag
Start being racist. For your own health.

The border of Mexico was set by Spain and was the terroity of new Spain. It had nothing to do with the Indians living there.

If that's your argument return Mexico to Spain.

I know because that's why we have only those territories and not Baja too, btw the only reason beaners want to "reconquista" is because of us whites making the places desirable!
It would just be another Mexi desert shithole if it was under your control for the past 150 years kek.

You dumb nigger, the only people living in the southwest were the hispanos (NOT HISPANICS) and indians. Go fuck off back to your pisswater of a country.

she's the best argument for repealing the 19th amendment

Sure, once you dumb inbred honkey neanderthals go back to europe, you spoiled little bitches act like you’re entitled to this land, you’re not even part native americans, you’re from europe.

Go back to europe honkey

Sad but not true. Latinos are conservative by default. They are just easily manipulated desu

we don't. latinos will always be low iq parasites who vote for gibsmedats

I said remove reasons the left gets votes from Latinos. Which is eliminating those things you said. And at best, new ways (you know, in ways that are beneficial to the right, the nation, etc. which are not gibs) can be found to get votes for the right from Latinos.

The hispanic bloc is growing, so its in the right's interests to find ways to appeal to them.

Yep

>feet on the desk

disgusting, Americans are truly a despicable race

That was aztec and they built an empire. Mayans were not an empire, but instead were loosely associated city states which had the same culture. Often times the played a ballgame instead of going to war, and the losers would be enslaved.

No. It's in the right's interest to stop the growth by cutting off the open border situation.
Reagan offered amnesty to illegals in 86 and California never voted red since.
Pandering to spics is a disaster and should not even be considered an option on the table. It's a losing strategy.

Abandon the protection of the white working class interests, or at least the illusion of said protection. They've been trying to do it for a few years now, because they see it being more beneficial to have spics shipped in than to actually take a stand for white people.

Why? Because they're the same internationalists that are on the left.

In the US we dont have to worry about walking around in shit.

You misspelled mexicans, mexicans are nigger tier hispanics that make every other hispanic look bad.

South Americans are nowhere near as bad as parasitic illegal mexicans, most legal hispanics are South Americans. not to mention mexican food rivals american food in how shit it is, beans are disgusting poor people food

We already fought a war with you about it, guacamole-nigger. You lost.

Fucking redd1t, go home.

>How do we attract more Latinos to the Republican Party?
The secret cuckservitude ingredient:

LEAD IN THE WATER SUPPLY

>It's in the right's interest to stop the growth by cutting off the open border situation
Yes that is the idea that is going through right now. Then what? Just let the hispanics keep voting left into the future? that is the losing strat user.

Latinos are elitist by culture they hate poor people stop been so sympathetic to blacks who by the way hate republicans make alliances with Hispanic. Talk shit about illegals but not about Latin people. Promote the idea of Hispanics been treated as white. Don't group together blacks and Hispanics

lmfao fucking stupid inbred mongrel amerinidan subhumam parasitic leech.
The fucking audacity of you subhuman scum to think to have any say into bossing around the White Race, the race that REKT your primitive subhuman ancestors and cucked them while they watched their women take B.W.C BIG WHITE COCK .
WE conquered you and destroyed you.
We are superior and you inferior you little bitch.
We created the civilization that you reside in faggot, without us you would still be living in the fucking jungle like a fucking animal and sacrificing your children and family to the sun god each month.
You motherfuckers aren't native americans either, you came from Siberia.
Mexicans are fucking MONGOLOIDS, that's right you are fucking related to gooks and chinks kek.
You have no race of your own, no language of your own, no culture of your own, no religion of your own.
You live by white rules and white standards.
Everything that you are is because of whites.
Even your name is a Spanish name fucking leech.
If you hate whites so much then go back to the fucking jungles of Mexico fucking troglodyte.

That is so off-putting and unprofessional. Imagine a man with his bare stinking feet up like that. Simply gross.

>How do we attract more Latinos to the Republican Party?

Stop saying they're rapists and murders? Or is that too obvious?

Basically this.

You better fight for those votes, otherwise in some years its gonna be all democrat power. And don't even comw to.me with your larping bullshit of race war and bla bla bla, you know that is not going to happen.

So better prepare and get some christian conservative votes of spics to start getting more red states.

Nice copypasta you cringey little cuck, latin americans are native americans regardless, otherwise native americans from the u.s. wouldn’t be native americans either since they’re from siberia by your “logic”

>BIG WHITE COCK
daddy ; )

>meanwhile your own white women gets blacked by niggers with their BBC’s aka based black men

You noticed her feet? Bitch looks like she can bench 250

with more sweaty mommy feets

¡ EL CHOLOCAUST AHORA !

Mexican TV is all white people, retard.