Heavy Object

With Kamachi behind it, this will get S2, right?
Ohoho > Hime > Titan Tits

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892835-9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After Index 3
Titan tits > Ohoho > Hime

Why was this show so fucking good Sup Forums

>Why

The exactly right amount of lewd

The two male protags. Blowing up giant robots through unconventional means is a great concept, and the characters were well developed for it.

Red loli was a SHIT. Her whole country a shit.
Faking being a hot cake is a death sentence.

COMPLETELY NECESSARY

I didn't even care for the lewds desu senpai. These motherfuckers right here made the show.

>Faking being a hot cake is a death sentence.
>liking cowtits

If the Objects have auto-eject systems that go off in the event of some sort of critical failure, then why is Hime the only one who ever auto-ejects?

We are just not shown how the others eject.

But didn't that guy in the last arc make it clear that they killed the pilot of each Object they destroyed?

We memed another Mariydi volume into existence, I think you all know who we have to focus on next.

He wasn't exactly a reliable guy and just wanted to shock them. Only City Licker died, because his object was destroyed in a single blast and he had no time to eject

>tfw Kamachi novels adaptations are among the few things worth watching this decade

I really wish for a S2.

I'd rather a series of movies to capture that buddy cop movie feel. I wouldn't even mind if it were live action.

>no Hime pole-dance
JAPAAAANN!!

I want to see Grand Theft Object

Nyarlathotep is best girl.

Two male leads were honestly the weakest part of the series.

Setting is great, girls are great. objects are great and except few early arcs story is great too.

Except the retarded belt scene in first episode.

And he knows that from where?

Novels mention all the time that pilots ejected. Only few of them died. Like plasma guy or that gotta go fast pilot.

Wait, it's confirmed?

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-892835-9/

Holy shit. So the first volume after the break is HO Mariydi volume.

This is too good to be true.

No, that would be BooBoo 4 next month. HO13 is in April.

>Ace pilot, Marie Die crashed in the Northern European hiding area. It is a further conspiracy to leave alone in enemy territory, and to fall down. It is the mysterious odor milk deca woman who makes such a combination ......?

Jesus fuck Kamachi just end this shit, nobody cares about boo boo.

Where are my HO Sup Forumsces at

Always here buddy.

>Index 3
After Blood Sign.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

So do we know what the big 2017 project is supposed to be?

Not yet. If he isn't fooling us we'll find out either next month or in fall.

I don't see why he would be making shit up.

HO Pachinko

You only say that because we don't have the volumes translated yet. Remember how people reacted to Blood Sign before and after js06 decided to translate the rest of the volumes? Shit became a rollercoaster of 'absolute madman' and bullying.

AAAAAAAH BIONDETTA HELP ME ITS HAPPENING AGAIN.

How many novels does the anime cover?

That's very surprising considering it's 24 episodes.

Disagree there. Not many an anime will give you two male protagonists, bros at that. They rather have just one MC.