How do I become as articulate as Ben Shapiro?

How do I become as articulate as Ben Shapiro?

Aside from sucking at normal conversation I have a really tough time explaining things to people. Like this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kL5SMmXjAZw&t=3998s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

read the torah and talmud

Travel back in time, become Jewish, and go to Jewish private schools.

start to read books

Ben is a sperg
Don't act like Ben

Jews have above avg verbal iq so they sound smarter than they are-(abstract iq)

I read plenty. Currently going through a biography of Cicero.

Engage in more conversation with other people.

Read lots of books and expand your vocabulary and speaking skills.

Just talk fast and in a nerdy voice while. It's actually a lawyer tactic, for when you don't have a strong argument. Talk fast and say a lot before people have time to really scrutinize what you're saying.

Just prepare

Get a job in retail sales -

I want to put a baby in her so bad

Join a debate team and just keep practicing. Luckily I live in DC and there's always something political happening so I talk to people and argue.

Great read. Legal Rome fascinates me

There's apps to help improve your memory. That's the key to being a masturbator master debater.

Easy mode: Adderall
Hard mode: read and take notes

Its mostely a natural gift. No amount of practice will make you as good as a master, but thats not to say you shouldn’t try it and practice to assess your potential. I do my arguments justice by keeping my mouth shut. As much as I would like to debate i would make a fool out of myself, just not my thing. Love shapiro’s debates though

The same way any skill is developed: practice. Talk to as many people as you can and when you can't do that, listen to other articulate people. You're probably young and haven't gotten much practice. Get out there.

Ben SheeHero is a joke.
He will be arrested + all of his foreign agents

You need to develop about a half dozen catch phrases and just start looping them whenever you don’t have a point.

make up lies like the holocaust was real ignoring all evidence which proves it didnt happen.

>Shapiro
Stop trying to emulate subhumans, for one thing

The nose plays...

I'm glad that she is required posting in Ben Shapiro threads.

Try to lie less than him and you'll come across better to people.

Don't be like cuck Ben.

Made a complete chump of himself with Michelle Fields because he wanted to virtue signal and did the same thing with Roy Moore by all but giving him the guilty verdict.

MOMMY!

start to sit on books

Do it more often.

You probably aren't going to become smarter though, but you CAN get skillz.

fake it til ya make it

Ben Shapiro isn't articulate. He has a whiny, obnoxious manner of speech, presenting his "ideas" with all the intellectual weight and gravitas of a 12 year old lesbian gayboy.
If you want to speak with authority and effect, pray to the ALMIGHTY FATHER for wisdom and discernment, and seek education on topics including the classics, logic, debate, drama, and speech. Aristotle is a nice subject to study; various thinkers of the Enlightenment, too. Learn to modulate your voice and not be ruled by emotion. Whatever's you do, aim higher than babby booboo Benniedicka Shepyro.

>jews always have amazing tits
truly they are gods chosen people

Be whiny and a Red Sea Pedestrian

Why is he always trying to sell me gold on his podcast?

I've seen that a few times. Who is she?

for starters know your logical fallacies well enough. he does a good job picking them out.

Shapiro's sister :^)

The more you read, the more articulate you will become.

Ben has high verbal IQ, you don't. Case closed.

Who's this seman demon..built like a tank....hmm

This. Lawyers have mastered the dark art of speaking very quickly and at length without saying anything of meaning.

You should suck your sisters boobs every morning. After you should masturbate smelling her used underwear

Just word more gooder than you is now.

He's got a law degree and is an ivy league graduate.

Lawyers are taught ho to speak in public.

Do improv and toastmasters. Check you local listings you should be able to find something in your area

Yet he would never have an open debate with a goy with high verbal IQ.

dis

ja

in reality they have brain damage and a host of genetic disabilities.

DAS RITE

read and write less, and when you do, try your best to go so fast that you get no information from the activity and also make sure that whatever you do is as repetitive and stuttery as possible to fill in for your lack of urgency to learn and process knowledge.
if you want to be a public speaker, read and write more, then take a class on it. speak clearly and carefully, slowing down so that each syllable is deliberate and delivered in a way that holds attention.

Look directly into someone's eyes and speak from the heart.

Be Mexican, Italian, Greek, Turk or whatever

Notice how "oratory art" comes from Rome and Greece? It's because they talk too much and want to structure their endless flow of words.
These southerners love to blabber and it's an annoying thing to behold and be around with. You don't need this skill as an Aryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=kL5SMmXjAZw&t=3998s

Kok

He's a Jew, he has extraordinarily high verbal IQ.