Neopaganism is the bane of society

Anyone else hate neopaganism? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16iEL0hieQo&feature=youtu.be&a=
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU
strawpoll.com/wcwekews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up, kike.

Its pretty fuckin' gay but I don't think its big enough to be the bane of society

>that image

If she was 300lbs heavier maybe

Nope

>wanting to worship the things your oldest ancestors worshiped
>not worshiping the skydaddy of a crucified jew
>being the bane of society
So this is the power of Cuckstianity

No. Don't need any more fights between Western/White religions.

Yes, that's why I adhere to the Vedas.

Christniggers will be killed on the day of the rope

>This triggered

Let me help you get back to ----> tumblr.com

So true

Is this the new *tips fedora*?

>Larping this hard
You guys are fags

>Hates a fake religion and movement largely started by Juden.
>Kike

Logic isn't your forte?

Not even a pagan senpai

>LARP LARP LARP LARP LARP
the christ argument, every time

>Estonia

Sorry your country must be at least 50 years old to be in this discussion.

>Follows the vedas
>Not a pagan
You are no better than those """Hindus""" and """""Buddhist""""" liberals in Cuckifornia who say shit like "yeah I follow the teachings of the Buddha but I'm just spiritual not religious" its all gay and you need to neck yourself

>Implying anyone is even pro-christian

Why is neo-paganism only capable of surviving as a shallow counter culture to Christianity?

>Revivalist European pagan religions are jewish
>B-b-but crosskikery is-isn't!
Go to hell.

Sorry m8, but you need to have a culture to be a part in this discussion
u wot m8, check the posts again

Have you considered that it's the argument because no one has ever provided a legitimate response to it? It literally is just live action role playing faggots. It is the purest expression of LARP.

pagan=amish
?

>Go to the thing I don't believe in!

Nice maymay user, was that hard for you?

you misspelled "islam," kike

Your implication is false. And the answer to your question us that it's not.
Christianity makes whites believe that the only way they can be good is to follow a religion from ourside white lands, who's messiah was likely not white.

>Estonia
>Has a culture

Was it being rejected by the Russians or the Scandinavians that felt the worst?

How am I supposed to reply to something that isn't even an argument?

>Blocks your path
Welcome to the land of my ancestors Christcuck I shall now cast a great spell on you with the power of Odin! HUZZAH FLEE FROM ME JUDEN.

t. jew on a stick

>Follow a religion from outside white lands

Do you have autism? I'm literally asking how it is your larp is able to survive without Christianity as a strawman to punch, to which you reply with 'muh Christianity is b-b-bad user!'

The germans obviously, but seeing as you don't know shit about history, you wouldn't know that.

It is though, that's what you're not getting.

We know virtually nothing about actual pagan traditions, basically all we know is what Christians tell us about them, and they themselves really didn't know much. All of Paganism is nothing but larping like you belong to a religion, it's more autistic than the fedorarific faggotry we saw for a while here.

We know next to nothing about the holy days, the rituals, the actual practices, the beliefs. There isn't even a consensus among pagans as to whether or not the Gods should be believed in, or even if they ever were believed in in a real sense.

It's not a religion, it's a bunch of neck beard basement dwellers playing D&D irl.

Silence Christcuck or I shall summon Fenrir to devour you!

Anyone who thinks neopaganism is big is a fucking retard. Go outside. All the whites are christians and all the browns are muslim

It's a counter-culture to christianity just because christianity is the current system it's under you idiot, that's like asking why democracy was a counter-culture to monarchism in Europe 100 years ago.

>I'm literally asking how it is your larp is able to survive without Christianity as a strawman to punch
Paganism survived without christianity around bedore, so it likely can again.
Your argument makes no sense.

>Estonia
>Germanic
>My slavic neighbors who have occupied me throughout history have never inseminated our pure fields!

Ok user, whatever helps you sleep at night. Even after your nationalist movement 1/3rd of your country is Russian...

wtf i love nature now

You tell him pagan brother THOR GUIDES YOUR FINGERS ONTO THE KEYBOARD SLAY THESE CHRISTKEKS!

Better than being an amerimutt, with the added bonus of 1/10th of your country being porch monkeys

>So it likely can again

How's that whole finding your religion outside of what early monks wrote about it going?

fpbp

Without Christmas christ fags would be gone.

>Hah black people live in your country!

I'd rather have niggers than have to run around pretending I'm not Russian in my totally Russian Satellite nation.

hahaha YES PAGANS UNITE THOR IS WITH US BROTHERS WE NEED TO EXPEL OUR CHRISTIAN OPPRESSORS!

Europeans had paganism for eons and were strong. Christianity cucked white people into being weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=16iEL0hieQo&feature=youtu.be&a=

It's just hard to take it seriously when it has to be reconstructed because so much of it has been lost. What's the point of following the religion of your ancestors when you can't even do it properly from lack of knowledge? Of course, this doesn't necessarily apply to every form of paganism, just stuff like germanic and especially celtic, for example.

>part of the EU and NATO
>own language
>populace that hates Russians

>a Russian satellite
It's amusing how Americans try to banter when debate fails, but they suck at banter as well

DAS RITE WE WAS THE KINGS OF EUROPE UNTIL THE EVIL ROMANS CAME WITH THE SLAVERY AND THE CHRISTIANITY AND MADE US WEAK BUT NO MORE THOR AND ODIN ARE WITH US BROTHERS WE MUST UNITE AGAINST THE CHRISTKEK OPPRESSORS!

Stop following false paganism.

youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU

Some retarded jews opinion doesnt mean anything. There is no such thing as europeans being pro nature and non europeans or jews being anti nature. And there are more than just those two positions to hold anyways. There are a ton of leftwing environmentalist jews who are obsessed with preserving nature. All this pseudo-spiritual nonsense is really stupid. Both points of view are based on some kernel of truth however. Nature is good, but EVERYTHING is nature, there is no such thing as anti-nature. Cities are not anti-nature, they are made by humans, entirely because of the various things that human beings have been predisposed to because of nature itself. Such as for example tool use, and the desire to make their lives easier. Nature is not something to be feared OR worshipped, it is something to be dominated and bent to man's will. Man is to become god.

>uses Yule as an example

Northern Europe did jack shit until after they converted to Christianity. Did you think the Portuguese, Spanish, British, French etc Empires were pagan?

>Europeans had paganism for eons and were strong
>The Huns literally destroyed the pagan tribes and the pagans were crushed by charlemagne, and the teutons later after that
>Muh larp was stronk in histury

DAS RITE BROTHERS VARG IS OUR MARTIN LUTHER KING HE WILL HELP US GET RID OF THE EVIL CHRISTIAN MAN THAT WANTS TO PUT US ALL BACK IN CHAINS! RALLY AROUND ODIN AND TYR MEN!

Christfaggotry is much worse

>Implying Christianity has not cucked once strong white people.

Hey, goy, modern secular atheist nations could destroy those old empires without making a sweat, so much for them, am I right? Did any of them even get to the moon? LOL.

You're missing the point.

>I'm in NATO!
>We have a language!

Yeah you and the turkroaches, what's your fucking point slavnigger? Of course your in NATO, we want to put missiles anywhere we can. You are a Russian satellite, one bad interaction with Trump away from being annexed.

That's like saying
>we've been muslim for 2000 years and have few records about christianity, so let's just stick with islam

What is the point, exactly? Europe was strong up until it started secularizing after nearly two millennia of strong Christianity. How the fuck can you blame Christianity for something that's only happened very recently after that long of a period of time?

>Comparing a religion that conquered shit to larping

False equivalence

This.

Being a religion that conquered does not mean it is more or less european.

>Christianity cucked strong white people

You disappoint him.

But you're implying that Christianity is a cucked faith, if that was true, show me the pagan conquests of Christendom. What evidence is there pagans were ever stronk?

>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!
Wow, Sup Forums really has gone to shit with The_D rolling in now

pagan fags BTFO ITT

Yes brothers! Its because we have the strength of Thor whereas the other whites of Europe have been tricked by Loki into believing Christianity

These people are not following the Bible, and instead are giving their followers a false seal of approval.

"You must not lie down with a male in the same way that you lie down with a woman. It is a detestable act." -Leviticus 18:22

Fuck Christianity, Traditionalism > Cucktholicisim.

T. NeopagangirlX333

Go suck dicks at the presbytery.

The cucking of white people by Christianity didn't suddenly happen because people became atheists. White people were strong because they had a strong traditional value built on paganism which Christianity helped to subvert. It was a gradual process of becoming more and more cucked. Christian values are what enabled race mixing and pathological altruism which lead to accepting other races into our homelands and giving so much of ourselves to others even when our own people suffered.

Friendly reminder that Christianity started as a suicide cult. People killed themselves to get to heaven faster. Suicide had to be made a sin by the church to prevent this.

>protestants
>christian

To be fair, Ancient Rome was pagan for a while. Pagans will try and claim that Christianity is what killed Rome, while ignoring the fact that Western Rome, with its pagan cult revivals, collapsed while the much more pious and Christian Eastern Rome continued to exist for centuries.

People would take you more seriously if you used correct capitalization and grammar. Peace!

I don't even like Trump, Obama, our former Nigger president was still greater than anything ever produced by your insignificant country.

Yeah boi! My man Evola was a soldier of glorious Pagan Gods! Christianity wants to put us back in chains my brother!

Question: Are the pagans of this board willing to die for their faith? Would they renounce their belief under threat of death?

>It was a gradual process

Holy fucking shit, a 2,000-year long gradual process? Now I've heard everything. Those Jews really know how to play the long game.

No, what actually caused people to cuck out wasn't Christianity, it wasn't religion in general, it was the exact moment when people decided that science had all the answers and thus religion was no longer needed.

So basically, history has nuance?

Thanks brother sometimes the zeal of Thor makes me use my keyboard to hard to destroy these Christkeks

>Christianity cucked pure white people

So we're not gonna talk about the pagan norse selling white women to arabs as sex toys?

Read what Evola has to say about Catholicism. I think you missed that chapter of Men Among the Ruins.

>Pagans could beat up other pagans!

I like your point. But the first part is basically like saying that autism can defeat autism in a fist fight, it's true, but basically any non-autist still has the upper hand.

Cast your votes
strawpoll.com/wcwekews

If there were no examples of real christianity, and a bunch of people suddenly decided "hey, we should all just be christian now" but had no idea what christianity actually believed, and made up rituals without any reason to believe them, the it would be the same. Converting to a still existing religion is nothing like making one up and larping your way through life.

In all "fairness" the majority of the meme flags are shills mainly the templar,dixie,natsoc and gadsden flags are.if you see a meme flag just ignore the cocksuckers.

Yes, it does. To try and blame Christianity for something very modern, something stemming from a movement that rejected religion in general, is just silly. People will actually argue that the Jews somehow plotted this out two millennia ago.

>Voting to determine righteousness

I'll bite...

I'm not implying that pagans are stronk or that stronkness means the religion is better.
Christians make the argument on stronkness, I'm arguing religion has nothing to do with it.

paganism is the wrong solution.

these same faggots have driven themselves into a corner. What do you do in your pagan state when sand niggers and spicks and niggers are pagans? do you accept them? if not show me where in your pagan doctrines it says this

I worship Lucifer.. WhomEVER that may be.

Im not even trying to prove superiority, im just curious at the amount of either on Sup Forums

>I'm arguing religion has nothing to do with it.
>I'm a moderate! I don't have an opinion!

Leave

muh no true scotsman

And no I'm not a fucking satantard. Seek Light, period.

Cringe every time when mutt shows his history skills

>not a single french flag posting yet
Its only a matter of time lads

>Other Baltic state joins the fray

Greetings from a nation unoccupied by Slavic peoples!