Join The RIGHT Side

>2017
>Still worshiping Hitler
>Still worshiping Marx
>Still being a statist
>Still believing in identity politics
>Still believing in spiritualism
When are you retards going to wake up and realize that the enlightenment solved all of your problems 300 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JL4Cu-K17vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We need enlightenment
nigger... whites are on track of becoming extinct..

Locke himself condemned atheists as degenerate

And I don't care. If whites are extinct than so is every other race. Also read this to know why I don't care.

Life, Liberty, and Property.

The government's only job is to protect these.
Anything else is a privilege.

You are a cuck and that book is faggot filth

Exactly.
Nice argument. I can tell that you are a very intelligent person. I am now a Nazi who believes in race realism because of your convincing argument, thank you.

Hooknose

>not being a race realist in 2017
Maximum cuckoldry

14/88

Lmao. This book is literally written by Herschel Schlomo. I bet you clenched your fists repeatedly while reading Blackwater.

???

Read guns germs and steel my man.
When you can't actually refute literature by an academic, you can always rely by calling people Jewish. Nice.
"Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2010, there were 3,949 victims of racially motivated hate crime. A closer examination of these victim data showed that:

70.0 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
17.7 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.
5.1 percent were victims of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.
1.2 percent were victims of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.
6.0 percent were victims of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group)." oof
No, It was written by diamond lmao. And even if he was jewish, that is poisoning the well, not a refutation.
Thank you

>Also read this to know why I don't care.
>Jared (((Diamond)))

If he was Jewish that will still not be an argument my dude.

Marxists killed a shit load of priests in spain

Exactly. Marxists sucks. Marxism fucking sucks my man. I just want to protect life liberty and property.[

Your picture says that philosophy has never killed religious men. Is Marxism not a philosophy?

I was only trying to point out that many enlightenment thinkers weren't religious.

>keeps saying whites commit the most hate crimes
>doesn't acknowledge why poor whites would hate poor blacks
>doesn't compare violent crime totals to hate crime totals for accurate perspective

Maybe poor whites would hate poor blacks because poor people are generally fucking stupid. And yes, black people commit more crime overall. However what you just did is called a red herring. I just defeating these misleading stats and you changed the subject.

Uhh that book doesn't debunk race realism. It just explains why some areas of the world thrived while others didn't and how natural resources played an important role, that's it. That's not debunking race realism.

It provides an alternative explanation other than race realism. This explanation is simpler because either
1. Scientists are in a vast global conspiracy to hide race realism
or
2. Niggers, Injuns, and abbos were isolated from the rest of the world and didn't have as good access to trade and technology as the continents were vertical and the crops they had couldn't work in as many places, creating isolation and therefore halting the spread of ideas.

Using Occam's razor, we can know that the 1st 2nd explanation is most likely true.

The Enlightenment failed utterly in 1789 and absolutely nothing has happened since then to justify the least restoration of faith in it.

Sorry, the enlightenment didn't solve anything.
Still war.
Still murder.
Still rape.
Still illiteracy.

Oh mon dieu!

>America
>Democracy
>Republicanism
>Social Healthcare
>Libertarianism
>Free Speech
>The removal of unfit rulers from permanent government (i.e. Louis XVI)

But scientists aren't hiding race realism. It's just politically incorrect to talk about and you just have to research it yourself. I'm sure a lack of resources played a role in the development of abos and Africans, but that doesn't mean that we can ignore the differences we have today. Gg&s doesn't address the differences in IQ and criminality, it just explains why some people were better off than others.

>America is a decadent slum.
>Democracy is overrated.
>Republicanism I'll give you.
>Healthcare worked better when it was free because of the Church.
>Libertarians are just conservatives defending their own vices or progressive liberals trying to sound sophisticated (they're nothing special)
>Free speech didn't need the Enlightenment.
>Unfit rulers have always been removed, a la Julius Caesar.

I replied to myself.

Interesting you brought up the bell curve. That book never actually says that the reason IQ and violence are linked among races is because of the races themselves. And the reason that races commit higher is due to culture.

Well apparently free speech did need the enlightenment because it wasn't around that much before the 17 fucking hundreds. Also you can thank the enlightenment for capitalism and economics. And when unfit rulers were removed it only resulted in instability. Under a democratic republic you can have a peaceful removal.

Capitalism isn't that great, though. Granted, it's better than anything else. Look what's happened to capitalism in the US.

So it's better than anything else. You can now thank the enlightenment.

Enlightenment begat Liberalism which begat Libertariansim which begat Anarcho-Capitalism.

We are the torch bearers of freedom, our tradition and our heroes are by far the best, least grubby, more likeable group of fellows and ladies.

People go for Nazism & Facism because they believe they're being new and edgy, by digging up these skeletons of Europe. It's not new, it's not edgy, it's pretty sad but somewhat understandable. The light of liberty will be waiting for you all at the cave entrance once you take off your chains and walk passed the shadow making puppeteers.

well played

I don't want to, but it seems like it'd be the best option. I just want to be left alone.

>a picture with a bunch of jews

Thanks but no thanks

Yeeeeah....Milton Friedman and Freddy Hayek come to mind.

It doesn't outright say it, but it's implied. Murray literally set up racial IQ hierarchy in the book. This culture argument is weak because culture and race are inherently linked. Culture is just the collective behavior of group of people and common behavioral traits within the races are heavily dictated by biology.

Oh, and they're in the picture....hehehehe.

>implying the enlightenment isn't the one of the main things that fucked the west full throttle

>free speech didn't need the enlightenment
>WOTS DAT!? DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'LL SODOMIZE THE QUEEN?
>BUGGER! OFF TO THE GALLOWS WITCH YA'

I feel like being ancap negates being a...(((ya know)))...

Maybe I'm wrong.

>>still being a statist
>"It's like idealism, except it's too unorganized to function"
Escapism from norms invents a norm for escapism, some spooky meta-state of ideals.
>Inb4 stirner was a libertarian

Yes. Thank you.

How thoughtful.

brothers

>when in doubt, blame the Jews

Do you ever think maybe youre just using a scapegoat to avoid discussion?

Problem is, dude, is that people will ALWAYS fellow something, and will always be tribal with identity politics.

You're just as ideologically retarded as a commie

Yo the pursuit of happiness is gone? Shit, why the fuck would anyone join your dumb gadsen snake cult when property is before happiness?

Libertarianism is a dead meme ideology, literally no modern country besides African-tier shitholes has small government anymore

Bastiat wasn't a jew either. Half the "jews" people mention were practising agnostics, so this is all rather silly.

Our forebears we're actually pretty decent people in comparison to fuckin Marx, Hegel, Gentile, Evola etc. Honourable, smart, had jobs, quite a few families, didn't base their views on their own personal failures but in rationalism and analysis of the world, but collectivists nowadays have realized that they've all but lost the rationality debate and have uncovered the anti-rationalism of the past, now it's all superstitious nonsense that ignores the inner spiritual, ignores the material world and tries to slander the Liberty movement with irrationality.

It doesn't work, we're comfortable and confident in our freedom and the straw criticisms of materialism and anti-spirituality just bounce off all the same because the misunderstandings are so fucking clear.

>Control the Press
>Control Entertainment/Hollywood
>Control the Law
>Control US Foreign Policy
>Control International Finance

What do all these have in common?

When you have a population of over 1,000, you don't just sit back. You take control of the system, or you just sit back and let your enemies do so.

You... you don’t know what Rousseau really believed, do you?
Diderot was a cuck who hated monogamy and the fact that priests got more pussy than he did.

Then you're a fucking retard.

>Whites are going extinct
>Black and Hispanic birthrates skyrocket
>Its okay because much magic soil book said so

Enjoy the 2040s when the nigs tear you apart for the color of your skin

I really really like this image.

>dude, the Enlightenment totally works
>democracy, republicanism, and all that shit!
>posts a picture of Napoleon

>Louis XVI
>a bad ruler
Wew lad
The only thing he had wrong was an inability to communicate with the masses. Had he been in any other time period in history he wouldve been an average ruler, and you could put the Louis XIV, Napoleon, or Fredrich the Great in Louis XVI and they wouldve gotten the guillotine

Libertarianism still has a huge basis in American culture and Liberalism (classical/Libertarian) still has a pretty large basis in European cultures. We just need to rekindle the flames among this collectivist war.

Hey Alex.

> You take control of the system
Bastiat would like a word with your unelightened prescription of continuing legal plunder, revenge doesn't work politically, it strangley galvanizes the enemy and projects their ideas underground onto future generations.

>Half the "jews" people mention were practising agnostics, so this is all rather silly.

Even if they don't practice they are still a Jew under the influence of Talmudic thought and working against our people. Do I really have to explain this to someone positing on Sup Forums?

The very name "enlightenment" is freemasonic and leads directly to the bloody excesses of the French Revolution and the Jacobins.

Rousseau was a shit. I do like Voltaire though.

That makes no sense. Culture and genetics are two different ball parks. Also brain size has nothing to do with intelligence.

Yeah it was really well done and I like that it includes such a wide range of thinkers.

Nothing

Okay. Cool.

>oh man, the Enlightenment was so great!
>except for the part where it caused literally everything wrong with modern society

> they are still a Jew under the influence
> and working against our people
You'll have to prove your assertions because they didn't anything but....compare them to the Marxist lineage, or the actual elites.

>If whites are extinct than so is every other race

This is actually true. Worst case scenario, if whites are defeated, the world will spiral downward from there. We'll have a bitter victory either way.

>black pill

Not that that's what I prefer though.

Yes since the 'Joos own the world' thing was imported from Stormfront.

>Media (Press & Hollywood)
>US Foreign policy
>Legal system
>Banking system

Looks like the world to me.

I thought it came out of the jews' own mouths.

youtu.be/JL4Cu-K17vE

Freedom is slavery to ones own sin

That won't happen when you have something called the constitution bitch.

>Legal system

Wasn't aware that the constitution was written by Jews

Stirner is burning in hell

Who are the best lawyers though?

Lawyers don't create law my friend. Not sure if you're aware of that, or how the branches of government work.

Have no connection between one another. Looks like you need to prove your assertion.

>inb4 infograph

Jews buying homes in other countries is not ruling the world.

Nazi flag telling me about who is and isn't burning in hell
Fucking kek dude

who owns the politicians who write the laws or the media who frames the narrative that determine how the people vote? Are you seriously going to sit here and tell me the jews do not currently have a stranglehold on our entire system of government?

It does make sense though. You just don't want to admit it. Race is a biological reality and biology plays a role in behavior. Culture is the collective behavior of a group of people. Hence why race plays a huge role in determining culture. Deal with it. I never said that brain size plays a role in intelligence, but it just so happens that the race with the highest IQ(asians) have the largest brains.

"Lawyers don't create law my friend."
>Michael Chertoff
>Rahm Emanuel
>AIPAC

What do you think liberty is, retard?

Stirner is spooking in Hell

I agree; pol tends to be retarded.

>control the current cultural hegemony (Hollywood)
>control US foreign policy, and sizable portions of domestic policy since the 1920's
>control majority of law firms and judiciaries throughout the Western world
>control the majority of world banking
Seems like it to me
>Lawyers don't create law my friend
>lawyers have never been able to twist, repeal, block, mandate, or promote certain laws through legal action
>implying its only the US
Go and look at the majority of law firms, mainly the ones who are the ones who push for 'increased civil rights' across the entirety of the West and tell me there isnt a (((coincidence)))
>Stirner

Andrew Jackson was based

(((ACLUA, ADL, AIPAC)))

Humans are 99.9% the same my dude. Also the MOAO gene isn't violence. what it actually means is being more affected by your environment. There was some documentary I watched in which it talks about it. It says that people with the MOAO gene are more effected by their environments, positive or negative. By this logic Africans are more prone to success.

>Also brain size has nothing to do with intelligence.

Might as well say muscle size has nothing to do with strength than, a little soyby can be just as strong as a guy who hits the gym everyday.

Morally corrupt people with money have a stranglehold on our culture and politics/government.

Jews are over represented in wealth and in intellectual movements, especially left wing ideologies, because they are particularly attractive to intellectuals.

My contention is that framing the problem as a "Jewish conspiracy" is not only logically faulty (because an over representation does not equate to a conspiracy) but it literally ruins any chance of a traditionalist revival being possible. It's not only wrong and over simplified, but having such a view makes what we both want IMPOSSIBLE. You fucking fool. I've been involved in what would be called the "alt right" (although I think that term is autistic) for years. We'll never reverse demographic trends by autistically screeching about "tha jooz"

>Seems like it to me

Luckily your feelings are not data.

>Andrew Jackson was based

If the inventors of the phrase life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness didn't believe that liberty and the pursuit of happiness are different concepts than they obviously had a distinction in mind. Libertarians are pretty obsessed with getting the last word, given their mastery of circular reasoning. This won't be the last (You) you give me.
I would hope so.Egoist>Stirnerite