Dragon Ball Super

Cha La Head Cha La.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcGndttTxuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When Yamcha was relevant. But I'm fine with Roshi taking his spot as a Z fighter. It panders to my nostalgia so much.

Why doesn't gohan go super saiyan after getting the powerup in the buu arc, but he does go super saiyan in DBSuper?

Good find guys. Looks like there'll be no conclusive answer until it's made canon. Hopefully the upcoming arc might give us an answer via another universe.

Wouldn't count. Alternate universe rules work differently.

>marlboro
DELET THIS

I think Bardock in his episode doesn't get a golden tail or something. It's kind of canon.

He couldnt when he tried. It was essentially beyond super saiyan at that point.

Super, he lost mystic apparently so he's back to square 1.

He'll probably just stay Mystic this arc but I want h him to have a transformation.

At least it'd be semi-canon instead of non-canon.

Yep.

Perhaps for now we can conclude that SSJ1 is still brown and then SSJ3 would make it golden?

who gives a fuck

Sounds good, must be more power = more gold. We'll leave it at that.

Literally nothing being discussed at this hour, no need to get choked.

U11 is the best Universe

okay but where's the lewds? You can't represent best universe without lewds.

I haven't found any yet sorry user

>Tail stays brown
I hate this so much, the tail should turn gold with SSJ and red for SSJG.

Where's the new ep????

There's actually one already in the dragon ball thread on /h/

15-20 hours time?

well then nice

High ho, high ho, it's off to /h/ I go.

>New episode today

I couldn't be more hyped. Also, how strong are Zenou's atendants? Are they stronger than angels?

>Universe 6's Earth was destroyed in a war
What if that's where Sandland takes place?

But Sandland ended in peace.

Dragon Ball PB when?

He will protect us from the menace.

Him and the Black and red Attack

Peanut Butter?

Never, girls are boring

>pan and bra covered in peanut butter

So who would be in the new generation of the Gokrew?

>Pan
>Bra
>Uub

Marron doesn't seem like a fighter

As much as I don't want to, Uub is canon so he can come in later once Goku finishes training him. Introduce one or two new fighters to add to the team. Cameos every saga from Trunks and Goten. And rare appearances from Goku and Vegeta.

Remember when Goku had a conscience?

He still does. Literally last episode he told some robbers to get a job.

>Marron doesn't seem like a fighter
she can be the Bulma of the group

also according to Toriyama, #17 has kids he just never got around to showing, so one of them can be in too.

>Goku telling anyone to get a job

He's says he's not one to talk right after he says that.

I like Uub's design, but he feels wholly unnecessary as a character when Pan already wants to follow in Goku's footsteps as a fighter and is stronger than he or Gohan were at the same age.

i think goten and trunks should be like their mentors/ brother figure and bra and pan could be like goten and trunks (assuming goten and trunks will have more adventure as they grow up instead of "10 years of peace; they got weak")

goku, gohan and vegeta would still be there but while we maybe get an arc with them far away fighting universe tier enemies the others have their own planet-tier enemy

He always felt unnecessary to me as well. What was the point of going through the Buu arc with Goku saying it's up to the next generation (eg. Gohan, Goten & Trunks etc) only to throw it away come EoZ.

It wouldn't have taken much to write it either. The younger gen simply see how much they fucked up by not taking Buu or fighting seriously, which kicks them into gear to become more like Goku and Vegeta. Then they ask Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo to train them properly.

I like it. Too bad we'll never get it.

>mentors/ brother figure
That's what Goku asked them to be when he went off to farm mud

poor little pan will be left behind by the half saiyan princess

NEVER EVER

Seriously, he'll never get SSJB. It'll be too similar to the DQVI hero. His Mystic/Ultimate form will probably be stronger. Honestly, a Mystic form on par with Trunks' SSJR on top of having all of Piccolo's moves and level of ki manipulation would put Gohan on par with Ayy LMAO and Hit, who are the strongest non-gods.

Did anyone else not know that Young Jijii did lewd doujinshis?

Trunks. Stop it

Could work as a Hunter X Hunter style show. A cast of three girls and one boy. Pan, Bra, Marron and Uub going on adventures across the Earth and the galaxy, kind of like GT only good.

pan is less saiyan, but gohan has highest genetic potential

the thing is that that could work if they were teenagers ~18
exploring a whole universe with different creatures/powers/transformations and them getting stronger with time

but sending children to fights isnt that exciting (goten/trunks vs buu and then gotenks)

also my biggest problem with gt was that there werent any good fight scenes like Z had; no excange in punches and noone went over the super saiyan they had

>goku, gohan and vegeta would still be there but while we maybe get an arc with them far away fighting universe tier enemies the others have their own planet-tier enemy
That would never work, unless the planet tier stuff is just minor 1-2 episode arcs. I guess we'll see with this tournament if they're able to handle writing characters with very different power levels while keeping everyone useful.

he doesn't, goten and trunks have more since they got SSJ very easily

I meant between Vegeta and Gohan. The parents of the characters in question.

>implying they won't be goku and vegetables 2.0
You know that's how Toriyama works.

If that was the case shouldn't Goten be constantly outpacing Trunks while Trunks is bitter about it because he's older and feels like he should be stronger.

He probably could if Chi Chi would stop cucking him out of his training. Trunks gets to train with Vegeta

Although it was very brief, Super Saiyaman had bangs after transforming. I hope Gohan this arc gets a new transformation that gives him bangs again.

Then we fast forward to their teenage/young adult years. Would be better anyway.

>Uub's harem featuring Pan and Bra

NO!

>I hope Gohan this arc gets a new transformation that gives him bangs again.
All you Gohanfags are teenage girls, aren't you? It all makes sense now.

What makes you think that?

Why didn't Goku just use solar flare against Hit to temporarily blind him from stopping him to use his time abilities?

Uub will be their gay best friend.

Is there any place to find a clean, readable version of the manga? All the scans I've found are horrendous.

>but sending children to fights isnt that exciting (goten/trunks vs buu and then gotenks)
That was one of the most fun parts in the arc, though, especially with Piccolo.

Bangs > no bangs.
mangseeonline.net

It's only at ssj3 his tail turns gold.

mangaseeonline.net*

The fact you care about vapid minutiae in a series about goofiness and kung-fu battles. Very teenage girl-esque.

Bless you user

It's a show about transforming hair ya dingus.

this is correct plus all that hair might as well make the tail gold.

>Bulma says she'll ask Shenron to make her younger in EoZ
That's how they'll continue past, isn't it?

Did Final Bout have the greatest soundtrack/opening out of all the games?

youtube.com/watch?v=xcGndttTxuk

Are the DBZ Blu Rays any good?
Iv'e heard they might be cropped and cut off peoples faces? I don't know i heard about that before they came out but i never actually followed up to see if they are.

Sadly that was the only good thing in Final Bout

>Aw shit i'm getting old
>Aw fuck vegeta isn't aging
>Fuck dude i need me some dragon balls

Well when i was like 12 I thought it was the greatest game because it was 3D and had SSJ4 and shit.

>Couldn't even go super saiyan and they were lazy enough to include those as different characters

What was it like watching or reading Dragon Ball for the first time?

dragon box is better but take what you can get. you can find rips of them on nyaa.

Magical.

Pan will win the entire tournament and defeat his grandfather.

I fucking love 4ch Sup Forums. There are 3-5 threads about my favorite anime Dragon Ball, Jojo, One piece. At russians Sup Forums only weaboo fapping at anime girls, disgusting.

Watching Z for the first time when it came out in England was awesome especially since it liked to take risks with killing characters off. That's what I actually liked about it originally but now that seems pretty irrelevant.

Just like having sex for the first time. Orgasmic.

Like lsd first time, better then sex.

what makes it better?

Like DMT for the first time, better than LSD.

Dragon Box is the original footage and the blu-rays are cropped and filtered. You can download an episode of both and compare the two if you like before you go ahead and buy it.

True, true, I see DBS and jojo only with ayahuasca.

It worked pretty well in movies 9-12 and Goku was gone for huge chunks of Z. You could practically rename the series "Waiting for Goku."