youtube.com/watch?v=oj1CXnNok-4
youtube.com/watch?v=3lazw2M-ZZ0&t=6553s
hooktube.com/watch?v=oj1CXnNok-4
youtube.com/user/lizzreptile222/featured
legaltree.ca/node/908
youtu.be/igNhVwf_Gz8
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's possible to be use offensive language while being pretty fed up with the alt right, as any sane man would be. I'm glad he at least decided to focus on something other than SJWs

Kraut flagged JFs video?

Yes, he just did that.

OOOOOH SNAP

youtube.com/watch?v=oj1CXnNok-4

who are these cock suckers and why should I care ?

Kraut on suicide watch?

It's about the race realism discussion that has been going on on youtube between some small biologist youtubers and the (((Skeptic community))).

ty

Not anymore. He probably stopped himself once he realized his flagging was successful.

Reminder that Kraut bragged to his German youtube buddies a few months ago about how much he loves Mr Metokur and how he gets tons of his info from Sup Forums. Now both Sup Forums and Metokur see him as a fucking joke. I hope every German on Sup Forums watches this to see what a fucking retard Kraut is.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lazw2M-ZZ0&t=6553s
(Starts at around 1h 49m)

yeah censorship works really well

I am listening to the video now. I got to it before YT took it down.

please download and upload it somewhere, i am really interested in this.

>video flagged
Keep digging that hole deeper Kraut.

Here's a mirror

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You mean it's autistic screeching and piling onto strawmen in large groups and still losing half the time. Then being sunk by anyone with even a basic understanding of the topic and fleeing youtube for weeks at a time after having been bend over just to return and pretend it never happened and restart the entire thing.

Nobody gives a shit about your e-celebrities.

Here is one of Kraut's minions who reported JF

SHUT IT DOWN

we give a shit when an e-celebrity is attacking a small biologist.

What does that even mean? Apart from being drama.

>Alt Right

Ryan Faulk (The Alternative Hypothesis) doesn't identify as Alt Right, and that is who Kraut is mainly combating right now. Kraut is way over is head, and he's been embarrassing himself arguing against human biodiversity (aka: "race realism").

if you want to know who's behind the flagging, it was soygoys noseringed gimpboi
nice to see how grown up and rational™ all those sceptics™ are

kek what kind of dystopian discord is this

take your trynot"becauseimauselesswasteofspace" attitude right the fuck out the way you came in, Lets be real for a moment, No one gives a shit about you.
Have a deep respect for someone stating truth or get raped by demons of your mind forever untill you pass away.
Fuck do I care?
This is my first post of the thread.

probably lgbt related.

Okay, now in English.

Nigger.

australian ginger bread men are weird

youtube.com/user/lizzreptile222/featured
This is her youtube channel, she is a diseased woman with a testosterone imbalance condition.

Still up on hooktube

don't talk shit about our gollywogs.

I'm glad it's not me.

kek

You do realise how hypocriet you sound?

This is an even worse position than the Nazis themselves. You are the problem. It's enablers like you that are allowing these hateful, fascist Nazi trolls to propagate like vermin.

I am official off the Kraut and Tea train, and if anyone else would like to join the 21st century, I encourage you to join me.

Oh, it's that French PhD guy who's making up science.

That pic is scary AF. When you look into her eyes it seems like her hair is moving.

Literally who

Your post makes zero sense in any kind of way.

This is what Sup Forums celebrates for shitposting

What is this, the Kraut defense force?

yep

they are everywhere, they are probably coordinating on discord right now

I want to cut it up and cook it.

>arguing that race exists and traits are inherited = making up science
Help me to understand this.

Keep digging, cause it does.

>"sounds_of_goats_and_trucks_of_peace.mp3"

I ran into the French guy like two years ago through the radical feminist deadpool triplets. I can't recall what his hypothesis was, but it was something ridiculous.
What are you talking about?

>(((kraut))) is jewish
why am i not suprised

this. qrd for those of us with jobs?

Probably flagged due to the story he told about his grandfather in ww2.

Nice pasta. How often a year do you replace ctrl+v?

(((Kraut))) and Tea

fuck your new world order.

Do you even know what you just said ?

Not important. I say stuff for other people to understand.

agree about this kraut and whoever people but let the people here have their fun and stop shitting on people you don't agree with. jeez i get sick of that kind of shit posting from fags like you.

did one of Kraut minions just tried to mass flag JFs video?

She's a sycophant in every way you can say it. She literally will suck off ecelebs irl for views. She's like a nasty rash just all over your nuts and she never stops trying to jump in streams to talk about her sex life it's fucking awful

quick rundown
Kraut started a live chat on discord with a team of sychophants including several "scientists" (mostly students) where they discuss in a hilarious way how they need to deliver a "knockout blow" to JF Gariepy and start "the JF project" .
Someone from this live chat recorded the audio and sent it to JF. He then found the most hilarious clips and replays them while reacting to it.
including:
>several hilarious sound bites where kraut and others discuss the need to conspire and get to get together to beat JF
>describing how it will be such a big project and they'll need to organise lots of the most prestigious science youtubers
>several cringey and lacking in self-awareness things like this
>they eventually start watching a video of JF's in order to note down rebuttals together
>while watching it two of the scientists Kraut recruited actually point out that JF is right and Kraut's video is wrong on 2 or 3 seperate points
>e.g. Kraut and his "scientist" friend don't understand that just because an effect size is small doesn't mean that it is "within error". they both think that an effect size of 2% means that the effect is statistically insignificant or "within error". one of their scientist friends tells them this is flat out wrong
>jf shows several clips of kraut expressing hatred towards JF relating to him being french "that french fuck" , "jesus christ we should have gassed them all" , "it's a good thing we invaded them so many times"
>several tweets by kraut are found expressing dislike of muslims including something like "the more dead muslims the better"

Overall the most funny and embarrassing things for kraut are the way he talks about JF as this threat that he needs to organise like 8 different people's help in order to "defeat" , how he genuinely is incapable of finding things out for himself even when most of the arguments being had are really accessible.

Why are quebecois so based? All other leafs are massive faggots except for those frogs

You stated that he (jf) is making up science, I wanted to know what you meant.

JF?

The only Frenchie worth saving in the coming Reich.

Kek

I would go so far to say that we should ban racism, but only against French

Quebec literally gives us the worst prime ministers...the west coast is best -BC

And people make fun of me for watching the bold and the beautiful

>while watching it two of the scientists Kraut recruited actually point out that JF is right and Kraut's video is wrong on 2 or 3 seperate points

D-DELET THIS

He seems to have deleted those videos and I can't recall exactly what he claimed back then.
It was around the time those deadpool triplets were relevant because that's how I found about him.

There was a series of maybe two or three videos in which he claimed that his ideas were correct and called for people to debate him online.
The whole thing was pulled out of his ass.

The jew has been fully ousted.

What will daddy sargón say about this?

>he cries out in pain as he strikes you

>What will daddy sargón say about this?

"We still don't know who's right tho"

>her
>she

No, it doesn't. You appear to be using words you do not understand to construe arguments that simply don't work.

>A bunch of people are tearing apart Kraut's videos
>Even his sycophants are pointing out he's wrong on several account
>B-B-B-but that French guy once said something wrong!

the absolute state of the septic community
like when his friends were exposed as shills sargon will just ignore it

It's 5 am here so I'm off to bed.
I told you cunts many times in this thread that I don't give a shit about your eceleb drama. Not sure why there's so much butthurt in the replies.

Apparently that's a law in Quebec about sharing private recordings. I wonder if kraut has any more tricks up his leave, or just admit defeat.

>I don't give a shit about your eceleb drama.
Then act the part you idiot. Go to bed.

It really does. Don't be lazy, keep digging.

fucking leaf! you guys are really something else

>legaltree.ca/node/908
"The Criminal Code, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-46 [Criminal Code] imposes a general prohibition on interception (recording) of private communications, but then provides an exception where one of the parties to the private communication consents to the interception of that communication. Thus, broadly speaking, Canadians can legally record their own conversations with other people, but not other peoples' conversations that they are not involved in."

It was perfectly legal. It was leaked by one of Kraut's scientist's that was in the discussion.

youtu.be/igNhVwf_Gz8

In fact, JF himself addressed this and said he knew what he was doing before the recording.

IT GOT TAKEN DOWN. Anyone else with a link? I seriously need to see this shit, been waiting for Kraut to get eternally BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

Radical centrists/skeptics are a scourge on humanity
>inb4 muh buttmad alt right
I'm not even right wing

i love watching the eternal kraut and the eternal frog hate one another.

also this is my first time watching jf. pretty good famalam

DELETE THIS

five and kraut is 100% jewish

>those nasty butter colored and stained teeth