Let's be totally honest

Let's be totally honest.

Misato Katsuragi was a pedophile

I don't remember her fiddling with any prepubescent kids.

She's essentially diddling an underage boy in this scene

That makes her an hebephile at worst.

Shit would still earn you a nice hefty prison sentence

Still doesn't make her a pedophile.

just a sexual predator

>predator
She wishes. More like a desperate cake who had a betamax rebound prey handled to her on a platter.

I'd kiss Misato

Isn't the age of consent 14 in Japan? Not to mention Misato never actually has sex with Shinji.

'If there's lead in the pencil, it's ok to stencil'

She is literally dying and has run out of ideas to motivate Shinji. In keeping with her development throughout the series, Katsuragi's distorted self image makes her think that sex is the only thing men want from her. She delivers a half-assed proposition to make him get in the fucking robot and immediately dies.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I blame her for my preference for older, competent women.

No, she was trying to comfort him after Rei died and just tricked him into going up to 01 as she was bleeding out

Like a good caretaker

How does a 29 years old women becomes Major?

No, her only tool was a hammer, so everything looked like a nail to her.

Well she did "try" too in episode 23 after Rei died

Girls cant be pedophiles

She's a ephebophile.

>Pedophile

(You)

Wow, user...that's deep.

Well she was about to die. Can you blame her?

This is what happens when you allow feminism in education. People start forgetting the meanings of words

Maybe same as 14 years old girl being air force captain

>man obviously likes underage
>PEDOPHILE/LOLICON

>woman obviously likes underage
>No, she is not a pedophile

Nice couble standards.

Only in the United states.
AoC in Japan is 13.

constant craving for sex and love with childs = pedophilia
Desperate atempt to reach someone to man the fuck up and do something, while dying in seconds as other people around being slaughtered by military =/= pedophlia

It's not double standards you fuck, shinji is not a prepubescent boy, she can't be a fucking pedophile because pedophilia is the attraction to children who haven't hit puberty.

First day here?
Because this topic has been discussed to exhaustion, and fuck twilight.

Who has the picture where it looks like she's sitting on Shinjis dick but it's just something in the background. Post it.

Twilight is not pedophilia because Edward Cullen is STILL MENTALLY A 17 YEAR OLD ENGLISH DUDE.

can you really blame her?

Also, kissing isn't rape no matter how much you sex starved women think it is.

BAN HIGH ENERGY ASSAULT KISSES

said the virgin

Bullshit. In most prefectures it's 17-18.

She's a known slut. You do the math.

at least someone gets it

Oh wow. Potato potato.

No she didn't. That is the stupidest fanon. She was trying to comfort him and didn't know how. This is not that she was trying to fuck him.

>kissanime

You realize that is just a meme made by people who think any woman's touch means they want sex.

Misato is still objectively best girl.
Prove me wrong

>it's an "user thinks pedophile applies to all underage ages" episode

Absolute best.

Holy Christ, major, cover up

The major point of her entire character is that sex is her main source of comfort and she doesn't know better.

And she was acknowledging that, not asking to fuck. Literally, she was the one saying she doesn't know what to do, because she knows her default response is inappropriate, and could only meekly offer her presence.

Asuka>Rei>>>>>>>Misato
A literal slut

Wrong wrong wrong.

>kissing
>equivalent to FONDLING GENITALS

Please off yourself

Aska Is the biggest slut. She would start being a whore at the age of 14 if kaji didn't stop her by showing no interest in her.
Misato was only mentally destroyed at that age

Why bully?

It's just some illiterate shitskin that can't even spell Asuka correctly. Pay it no heed.

No need for insults.

BEST GIRL!

Not at all. She's telling Shinji he needed to grow up right then and she did so by acknowledging him as an adult with the kiss. If and when she thought of him as a child she would have never done so.

this is correct

You don't literally ask someone "do you want to fuck". Her body language by trying to take his hand while they were sitting on his bed shows what her intentions were and he rejected them there. Because that is her issue with how she comforts herself and others.

You sure showed me.

It's ok we all make mistakes.

>biggest slut
>virgin

Don't feed.

if you have never been in tongue action with an older lady as a child you have never lived

this is the kind of Tumbreddit human trash that posts on Sup Forums these days.

By sleeping her way up the ranks and having a roastie vag.

If you freeze frame it she sits on a bulge in the bed whe the show focuses on Shinji's crotch. I'm not fucking joking

Also her comment about him being afraid of women

Ain't that Gendo?

He did it to Yui/Ritsuko Sr./Daughter

Like the meaning of the word feminism?

>Her body language by trying to take his hand while they were sitting on his bed shows what her intentions were and he rejected them there.
It doesn't, you're just a colossal autist. Her "body language" shows only that she has no idea how to help Shinji. She doesn't offer to have sex with him, she only tries to offer her token presence because she doesn't grasp how to help others.
We know her issue, and moreover, she herself knows her issue, which is why she would never offer to have sex with Shinji to begin with.

It does.

Nope. Sorry, rapeking. A girl sitting next to you does not indicate she is DTF.

God I want to EJACULATE inside Misato.

no

Shut up fags
Asuka only wanted attention. She is not a slut like Misato was.

Misato was the most fucked of the bunch, she was just more functional. If you actually pay attention you can see it from episode 2 onwards, that little moment when she says "Isn't it wonderful to have dinner with another person?"

I fail to see how this should stop me from wanting to rail her.

>>man obviously likes underage
>>PEDOPHILE/LOLICON
Literally anywhere but here.

For kissing a teenager once? Maybe in Murrica.

What she was was best girl.

So was Misato-san offering Shinji sex in this scene or just motherly love?

Not a pedophile, just someone who's only way of coping with her problems is through sex, which is why she kisses and says she'll fuck bitch boy Shinji, inadvertently pushing him into another emo depressive fit that somewhat results in Asuka getting gruesomely murdered.

Don't we all?

Rei still best girl tho

>the inferior copy is best girl

ok bub, whatever helps you sleep

She literally doesn't make a distinction between one and the other.

This scene always makes me diamond.

superior* copy

But only her body is a copy anyway, Rei has Lillith's soul. If she was an exact copy of Yui she obviously wouldn't have made the decision to abandon Gendo and let Shinji decide the outcome of instrumentality in EoE.

Both kinda. She doesn't know how else to comfort him, so she reaches out the only way she knows how.

>But only her body is a copy anyway, Rei has Lillith's soul. If she was an exact copy of Yui she obviously wouldn't have made the decision to abandon Gendo and let Shinji decide the outcome of instrumentality in EoE.
That was literally Yui's plan. That's why she got inside the robot to begin with.

Does she really think that sex is the only thing that she can use to comfort a lonely 14 year old kid? That's fucking retarded.

I really wouldn't expect a frog poster to understand.

Where is the evidence that Yui's plan was to have Shinji decide the fate of all humanity in instrumentality? Not trying to be argumentative, I haven't looked in to Yui's agenda much but as far as I know she only stayed in Eva 01 to ensure Shinji would be safe. I'm pretty sure at some point she says she stayed inside for Shinji's sake/safety, nothing regarding the Third Impact.

How do you draw someone so skinny without making them look like sticks?

It was Yui's plan to stay inside Unit 01 so she could be the proof humanity exists. To live on forever.

She's the only one who won the Evabowl.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT.
She's fucked in the head and he only way of connecting with someone on any emotional level is through sex.

She talks a bit about it with her conversation with Fuyutsuki.

She knew SEELE was going to fuck over humanity. She wanted to use the EVA as an ark for mankind's souls. SEELE was going to have her killed, so she hopped in the robot ensuring that Shinji would be the only pilot. Remember: she pushed for the contact experiment well ahead of schedule and for her to personally conduct it.

That was also the reason why she tempted Shinji when he turned into tang the first time. Remember how he was in there for (a month I think?), and he was offered visions of sex, love, and whatever he wanted? That was her making sure he would reject Instrumentality.

And she calls herself a christian. Wait maybe it's not so weird after all.

But, like, where are you getting that theory from? After dozens of rewatches I saw no indication of that. I haven't seen any reason Yui was inside the Eva other than to protect Shinji.

And besides, how would Yui's existence alone be proof humanity exists? Humanity/Lillin as a whole is the 18th angel, one human soul inside a replica of another angel (the eva) is hardly proof of that existence.

Thanks, I'll go back and check out that conversation.

>And besides, how would Yui's existence alone be proof humanity exists?
She states this directly in the final scene of EoE.

She's able to live forever in Unit 01 in space. For eternity. Any other lifeform that sees her will know that mankind existed. She is that proof.