At what point did you realize "alt-right" women were just phonies and all women are biologically hardwired to be...

At what point did you realize "alt-right" women were just phonies and all women are biologically hardwired to be feminists and left oriented?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thecitizensaudit.com/author/andrewthecitizensaudit-com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/
therecord.com/news-story/7992232-who-is-lindsay-shepherd-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when they were women

it's okay user, there's someone for everyone

you'll find that special person someday :)

>53322523▶
>At what point did you realize "alt-right" women were just phonies a
The alt right women are interesting phenomenon meant to appeal to white men that feel oppressed and without sex while at the same time stoking the rise of fascism and creating divides in America

I figured it out when I realized that men are all hard wired righties that want to enslave women but are psi opted to think they wouldnt be a real man if they did or wahtever

Almost immediately. I came from the manosphere to the alt right and the same shit happened there too. Women that repeated male talking points took over and started to dilute the messags

I just found out yesterday :/

Why did Lauren have to be a coal burning heeb and why did some on pol know it from the start? Its almost like controlled opposition manifests itself often and often (((theyre))) behind it

at what point do you realize her feet are worth masturbating to?

63% of white women voted for Roy Moore in Alabama.

pol/ exposing them , their actions and real life experience with women.

rolling for another thread

Because she's actually a smart woman that realized "right-ism" would be more profitable in the long run.

Fun fact: she's actually a feminist

Counter signalling tradthot redpills is the epitome of cultural marxism

>coal burning
I've seen this thrown around a lot, but I still haven't seen any proofs. Pls convince me?

>criticizing a woman means you must be a virgin.
You are why women can be shit and not care, some beta like you will defend her.

paste this in their threads, they hate it

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thecitizensaudit.com/author/andrewthecitizensaudit-com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Went to learn more about the shills ruining your board?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152440960/

>why did some on pol know it from the start?
Shes a canadian they hard taught in school to like nigger dick so they get free gibs for being a single mother.

would stick it in her boipucci

The secret is to stop seeing them as equals and start improving on yourself and settle down with an actual woman.

Most of these alt right women like laura southern are really just exploiting those fedora maga beta cucks while looking for Chad and Tyrone to fill their holes

>and settle down with an actual woman.
Enjoy the divorce rape.

MOAR FEET

Whatever you say schlomo

Always. But confirmation that they are all coalburning feminists has been nice

lol

Lauren has never claimed to be alt right or white nationalist topkek

I banged Sam Hyde's wife, without knowin she was sloppy seconds, she was a nazi chick, but then, she said she voted bernie sanders

that when i realized alt-right women are still cum dumpsters

FPBP read your bible they have know this since forever.

fpbp

it is literally that simple, I don't understand why pol has such a difficult time grasping this

She has claimed to be in favor of marriage, family, and traditionalism though

You say this like it's a negative thing. We say the left owns society because even if you hate it it's easier to just play along as if what they believe is true.

How is it a bad thing if the opposite is true, and people have to go along with what I believe to get along in society?

Normative is good enough, if they are my norms.

Like we needed another e-celeb thread you massive faggot.

>all women are biologically hardwired to be right
cant believe you're finally realising it, good for you

Much less than men. If they had voted in line with white men, then Moore would have won. Women should not be allowed to have rights.

you are free to leave, you whiny cunt

Hi Lauren, nice VPN.

Shill posters are getting real worried about these alt right women's increasing normie appeal. Must need to use those soros bux somehow.

Also reminder that sage goes in the option box.

>men vote for pedophiles
>apparently this is a good thing
i dont understand why people want to support degenerates like moore but im glad the majority in alabama dont
it shouldn't have even been so close but i guess they just really love fuckin' kids in alabama

we need to get rid of women from politics. it's the only way

Nah man you should see all the married men in leaf land.
Literally ATMs that never see their kids and cant afford enjoying them selves.

Real alt-right women, like me, pretend to be men on the internet.

>Fun fact: she's actually a feminist
Oh no another blonde slut from canada thats a femshit oh no please dont tell me mr user.
No shit sherlock.

Not all of them

Channing is that you

It is not possible for a woman to both to be traditional and in the limelight, especially if she doesn't have kids or if the kids are not out of the house. If she in the spotlight she is not putting her family first.

Once the kids have moved on then she can be traditional and more public. But it would be best if she talked mostly to women.

I wouldn't trust a traditional woman under 40 and her kids better be upstanding members of society.

>' kids in alabama
14 year olds are foing cocke and sucking nigga dick or something.
Literally that women is a false flag or a slut that regrets it.
Hell in the 50s marrying a 14 year old was considered fine.
At 14 I was fucking women and women I was fucking were fucking highschoolers and 20 somethings.

When Lauren Southern was hired by Ezra and tried to join a political operation in Canada. We are literally trained to identify foreign agents, opposition spies and provocateurs. I spent exactly 1 hour with Lauren post her Libertarian gimmick, 2 hours researching her and have not looked back since. All these celeb's are cookie cutter copies of each other. Which is patently obvious and you can trace all of them back to 3 or 4 production / development studios. All of them being now financed by foreign money and media grants. The whole alt-right women thing I'm convinced was just old guard media trying to recreate the Ann Coultier fad. It didn't work and it hopefully will never work again.

It's almost insulting and you kind of wish their backers put a bit more #effort into at least trying to run with Sup Forums

>It's almost insulting and you kind of wish their backers put a bit more #effort into at least trying to run with Sup Forums
Tell men to stop throwing all their money on people with a vagina.

NEWS AT FUCKING '11.

All women are whores. No exceptions.

in the 50s we also didn't have internet so feel free to live out your kid-fucking fantasies without it thanks

Because it's actually full of soyboys.

It's really just Southern and McCarthy. I don't really have a problem with any of the rest of them. Sadly, these two have the largest audience

>literally a leftist
>literally a feminist
>literally a canadian

fail, fail, and fail

Recently dated pro-gun lolbertarian girl. Got into minor argument, she suddenly came up with “muh anxiety” in an attempt to close the issue with her un-appealable victory.

Kind of a black pill moment for me.. Sure, they can memorize the talking points. I really doubt now, though, that I’ll ever meet any girl who is above resorting to petty shit to win any argument at any price. I fucking hate the anxiety excuse.

I had to bail on her completely because our first argument ever was a winner-take-all, forever, test of power and mutual respect. Backing off or apologizing would have given her an “I win” button eternally. Fuck that.

Just give her a month schlomo, she's coming around

Nice user. You made the right choice.

>At 14 I was fucking women and women I was fucking were fucking highschoolers and 20 somethings
Sure, user

she'll become center left, best case scenario. and there's no fixing the leaf bit

HA she looks like that city liberal that used to suck my dick for weed.
Leafs are all drug using sex swingers.
Ask me how I know slant eye.

Its canada we are talking about...But ok hungary.

>I had to bail on her completely because our first argument ever was a winner-take-all, forever, test of power and mutual respect.
Whether you realize it or not, every argument with women is like this. Hell, I'd almost go so far as to say every interaction with women is like this.

fpbp
as always

BLACKED

>Sure, user
>american and canadian women are not fcking people as soon as possible.
You even see a women before or did they all leave your shithole?

anyone remember Bridgette K? where is she now?

>why did some on pol know it from the start?
They have good judge of character.

t. cuck

You don't have to be a good judge of character to understand that Rebel Media is fucking cringe and that almost everyone associated with it is cancer

alt right isn't real
it is made up shit and many people claim to lead it
this terminology is trash
idiots claim to lead it so they can profit
privateers of nonsense are collecting what they claim to lead

>she'll become center left, best case scenario

Don't be so sure about that

Tbh women are naturally a race traitor by will or by force. We need to reverse this orbiting role, women should act more like the beta orbitors and the males that white Knight a bit too hard need to be a bit more alpha and put women in their place...not backhand them but talk to them like a child..women and men have different minds, women are more emotional and men think more logically which women will take as cold and harsh but we need that to calm our tantrums. It's not a bad thing. Just keep pushing gender roles and how important and admirable a woman's role in the home is...give it importance and watch how women will compete each other to be great wives and mothers with each other and against other "tribes". Don't take too much heart about the "alt right" women but don't parade them, that fine line with that group can and will lead to a very slippery slope of #x wave feminism. Let women compete for the home life not the juden career mom woman type. You all know where the latter leads to jaded blacked on divorce #3 types with a cuck kinda bf to pay her rent and bills as she gorges and ballons up into a deranged cat lady in mumus, slippers and with multi neon colored hair.
I'm still rooting for you guys. You can do it!

P-pls respond

/Thread

Well alot of them are sheep thinking.. the matter is who is the shepard.

the moment they stepped out of the kitchen

Wow, great comeback, I'm btfo.

Holy shit these shill threads are out of control

It appears the shills and leftypol invaders have found their best topic yet. Shit on alt-right women and manipulate Sup Forums into hating them too. Their goal is to drive all women who might be interested in right wing nationalism and make it only a boys club of basement neckbeards.

And in some ways its working. A lot of you fucks are being manipulated so hard to say "fuck all these women! only men!". You're playing into their hands.

>Shit on alt-right women and manipulate Sup Forums into hating them too
Yes, it must be the shills. Those poor e-celebs haven't done anything that might shine some negative light on them.

>listening to a thot

Whats wrong with you cucks

When did Lauren Southern become an "alt right woman"? Alt right just claim shit and then bitch about it non stop.

Old Sup Forums knows this. nu-Sup Forums just continues to spread their white knight cancer. Every white knight should be put to the sword.

You wanna bet she's been BLACKED? They all get BLACKED down here

When I found out she cosplayed and went to cons

It's basic trivia that girls who cosplay are very promiscuous.

yeah screw women for having such high emotional IQ's. man, we'd be so much better off if they acted like men. so sexy.

This guy gets it.

she's fucking canadian

Don't know but I'd pay money to watch that

>lindsay_shepherd
Her boyfriend is a sandnigger

hahaahahahahahahahahahaha
therecord.com/news-story/7992232-who-is-lindsay-shepherd-/

this

>arguing with women

Ask me how I know you're a virgin and hate your mother. Women literally cannot comprehend the male mind and all we can do is improve ourselves until they fly onto us for maintenance which often leads to sex and relationships.

>"She's really principled, nobody can stop her if she believes in something," said Mahdi Ghodsi, Lindsay's boyfriend.

>Ghodsi is a 27-year-old computer software engineer from Iran who lives in Vancouver.

ahahahah this kills the fanboys of this whore

wow people can change their mind, what a big surprise you dumb fuck

>and the males that white Knight a bit too hard need to be a bit more alpha

You don't get it. They're hopeless and need to be exterminated more than anything

>wow people can change their mind
after years of riding the cock carousel, the average roasty usually does try to settle down

t. shook roastie

It's always been known but MUH dicc bro

cui bono? leftists