Please tell me you dont have tattoos

Please tell me you dont have tattoos

They're like Acid Wash jeans you can't take off. All these sleeved up Numales and Thots will look ridiculous

Delete this mind controlling satanic symbolism

you should be more like your inked leader.

I have none. Thank god I am not a simple minded trendy Millennial tard.

I thought of tattooing my blood type to my arm like my father but learned quickly that it is frowned I the military before I joined.
Apparently double electricians had that so now that's a no-no.

Hell NO!

>Please don't tell me you practice cultural rituals.
>Please don't tell me you have cultural heritage.
>Please don't tell me you have a culture.

Rake. Soon.

Um sweety, not having a tattoo is counter culture for millenials

this lmao

No. It's a rite stemming from nigger culture, and it should've stayed there. Anyone having a tattoo might as well walk around yelling "I love black cocks so bad I permanently scarred myself to express the love for bbc!"

I don't mind a couple small ones, but the sleeves meme is definitely tacky

Tats are for fags.

I've got plenty of odd parts on me that don't actually require paint or numerals an shiet.

This is literally a black cube.

That's some cultural appropriation on his arm there

Tattoos were mainly from sailors. And those were some generally degenrate fucks. Then it went to blacks, then the general population.

Unless your tattoo commemorates the dead or a military unit you are trash.

>It's from nigger culture!

It's literally a Celtic tattoo you mong.

Should those with Celtic roots forget their past, and their heritage?

>on tinder
>every
>single
>woman
>has tattoos
>some even act like it's some kind of hobby of defining characteristic
>HAHA XD IF YOU DONT LIKE TATS SWIPE LEFT

Women were a mistake.
Every day I wish I was a huge cock-loving fag so I wouldn't have to put up with their shit.

i do, im 29 now and i regret it

Super Sanders!

You feel it yet?

>burn

>Drawing on yourself like a tribal nigger is considered culture in emuland
Lol

Tattoos started in Africa. Even if you tattoo yourself a swastika on the forehead, doesn't make you any less nigger.

I really really fancy this guy I'm sorry anons wat do

Of course not. Tattoos are for retards with a low time preference. Pic not related.

I had some runes tatted on my shin from when I was 15 but had them inked over before I went to prison didn't want to fetch a gang classification

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Tattoos have proven to me just how easily influenced women are by other women and mainstream culture. Loads of them have gotten shitty $15-$20 tattoos when they were ON SALE from the tattoo shop. I have met three girls who have gotten the exact same shitty wave symbol tattooed in the exact same spot, two of whom were friends that did it unintentionally. I live in Florida and multiple people I know have gotten mountains tattooed on them because they think they're cool. These are people who have probably only seen a mountain once in their lives on a vacation, and they get them tattooed on them forever.
Wanna know how I know you're a stupid shit who follows the trends like your life depends upon it? You have a garbage cheap tattoo you decided to get with your besties on a whim one Friday night to be 'spontaneous'.

When I was young all my friends got one and I told my father I was getting one. He took his belt off and beat me till I had marks. Today all my friends cant go to the beach without looking retarded so they never take their shirts off.

i have two, one is a 8.8 cm Flak cannon, the other is the behemoth logo.

Am I a degenerate?

>tattoos

Of course not. I wasn't in the Navy nor have I ever been affiliated with a biker gang. Those are the only two acceptable reasons for tattoos. Gross senpai

>tattoos started in Africa

my great-grandfather had an angel tattoo on his forearm he had gotten back in the 1930s, and by the 1990s when he died, it looked like a faded cloud.

I have this tattooed on the left side of my stomach between my ribs and my hip.

I'm having mine laser removed. been at it since 2013. three of them are gone, have remnants of three left. it's actually not that expensive, just takes time.

you CAN, and SHOULD, get them removed. you don't have to live with them forever.

It's cool I'll just Lazer them off

> mfw Parteiadler on chest

>jew

Tattoos are for poor people

>leafs can count

>Parteiadler

Noice, how did you convince the artist to do it?

That's what he said dip shit.

Of course we dont
They are too expensive for neets

I lived in Europe for a good few years

Fuck tattoos.

Reminder that Roman legionaries tattooed themselves

nice try juden

>flag
Best goy.

thats the blue wave

I don't have tattoos because I am not a degenerate satan worshipping kike lover.

>The septagram is a continuously drawn figure having seven points. It is a less common religious symbol than the pentagram, but it is a sacred symbol to Wiccans who follow the Faery tradition, where it is called the Elven or Fairy star.
>The septagram is important in Western kabbalah, where it symbolizes the sphere of Netzach the seven planets, the seven alchemical metals, and the seven days of the week.
>the seven days of the week.
Why not just get a calendar tattooed on your thigh next time. Or maybe a clock to remind you that a day has 24 hours.

>I wish I was a huge cock-loving fag

i regret getting mine

Have you tried going for trans-women? Also tinder might not be the best place too look if you're after more traditional and sensible women

Just my blood type and allergies, but I got that removed and just wore a couple patches.

He's hot af I know what you mean.

absolutely fugitivus

It takes ages and weakens your immune system.

Also it's laSer.

Tattoos are degenerate, though I admit some look cool (on other people).

I'd never get one.

Pic related is really cool though.

>Romans using the letter 'u'

No tattoos.
I do have this rather big scar on my left wrist though. I burned it in with my old wedding ring when my ex-wife left me.

tats on old people get all faded and look like shit
colors all go to shit too

in the end the only tats that look good were the ones that were earned and paid for with blood because there was something real behind it to the point where it doesn't matter what it looks like.

Having no tats on your skin will be a sign of a clean life that few will have. When the time comes to purge without mercy, it will make it much easier.

lose weight and workout. You're overweight and pasty

I do not. Millennials are going to look fucking silly when their skin becomes saggy and wrinkled 20 years from now. I already see it beginning to happen with tattooed single mothers in their 40s and 50s.

>not getting a tattoo to display your love and pride for your European background
Go on, tell me my tat is shit go on.

No all the overweight trumpkins in this thread just can't understand normal culture or relationships

>Also it's laSer.

FRICKIN' laSer.

It's gonna look like ass later on but ok.

Just a normal sized arm.

Why?

Tat is sweet. Soyboy arm leaves a bit to be desired.

Double electricians?

>I need to have something drawn on my body to stand out

You have to go back. A true Canuck would never love Trudeau.

What makes you say that?

I have tats. but they are easy to cover up.
If you have tats that you can't cover you are a nigger tier retard

SS

>wat do
I think you know exactly what to do.

wtf? i never understood why people find him attractive. he has such a faggot face. he always reminds me of pic related.

nice

Explain.

Pic related.

Make sure to post follow-ups in 10 years.

>mfw no face

gtfo cunt

tits or gtfo

I don't have tattoos.

forgot pic

literally overweight and pasty. the nigger you replied to is right. fat fuck bmi of 30%

wrong

The whole thing that they "fade" when you get old is just a meme. They fade a bit after theyre done and can fade if you go in the sun all the time and shit but if you look after them they barley change.

>what's the matter user?
>wish you parents were cool like ours?

Why did you go to prison?

That's fucking stupid.

We support /our leafs/ 100% as long as they only believe Anglos and French are Canadians. No Trudeau, a midget Muslim lesbian feminist is not Canadian

Why did you do that? My borderline personality disorder ex girlfriend didn't have any tattoos but she did carve my initials into her upper thigh.

delete this

>Every day I wish I was a huge cock-loving fag so I wouldn't have to put up with their shit.

This may be a meme but sometimes I wonder if it'd be better to like dick, because at least guys are easy to understand. With girls it's all mind fuckery.

>carve
xplain