Why havnt we been back to the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2sznGuUZgS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's no point

because we wuz kangz and shiet

Diversity over merit.

It got boring.
No one was following the Apollo 13 landing on TV so all major news outlets dropped the story. So why should we do it again? To gain what? To do what?

we where never there ok take the Hubble space telescope it looks at galaxy so fucking far a way but no one wanted to turnit to the moon to take a pic or 2??? the moon landing was fake to scare the USSR thats all

Your image sums it up.

Because you abandoned funding NASA after the USSR collapsed.

Women are cheaper and are used to fill the Labor gaps.

>implying we were ever there

you don't even know the context behind that image

What is he thinking, Sup Forums?

No context can justify it.

Because we beat the USSR and there was no point after that. And also the Obama admin just used NASA to shill climate change and do Muslim outreach.

He wishes he got quads

>Sheeeeeeeeeit. So dis is where all da mufiuggin white women are at.

Buy a telescope. You can literally see the shit we left there.

1972 was the last lunar landing.
The USSR and according to you NASA's cutbacks happened 20 years later

Don't you fags always bitch about how being American is doing awesome shit just because

*the collapse of the USSR

This. Reaching the moon is impossible with current technology. The earth is a disc moving upwards at 1g. Exceeding this in a sustained manner is out of our reach.

>fell alseep at 10:00AM
>now its 2PM and the "women team" are making their photo shoot
>big neger Al here is dreaming thinking "where the white womyn at?"

>misses his biggest chance he'll ever get in life

I Didn't want niggers here.

-moonman

>back
i see you like scifi too

shit costs money, we don't collect taxes like we used to. During the apollo program tax rates were 4 times as much on the ultra wealthy as they are now.

Apollo program was a cover for Air Force research into MIRV & ICBM. When START II was signed there was no need to pretend we were interested in space exploration. Moon development would be impossible as the lack of atmosphere would cook all electronics and make space living impossible due to neutron and gamma radiation damage to humans.

If we were to go back, it would be impossible as the technology, while affordable in 1966 are now impossible to engineer because of inflation and rediscovery cost.

We will be back when we're prepared to build something permanent

>Going back to the moon
>Not hauling 16 psyche back to earth and mining the shit out of it
This asteroid right here is a fragment of a protoplanetary core. It's thought to be made mostly of iron but there's probably some heavier elements mixed in there.

He thinking which one of these hoes wants to burn coal

A handful of German engineers did in five years what America hasn't been able to do since.

Just imagine what would have happpened had they won the war.

Don't collect taxes like the used to?

with an unlimited budget.

Give NASA an unlimited budget right now and tell them to put a man on the moon and it would happen within 5 years.

>protoplanetary core

FUCK

Orbital weapons wouldn't be a meme if Germany won.

We forgot how and too much space junk floating outside of our atmosphere.

Funding reduced rapidly after the failures of the USSR N1 rockets in 65, what remained went into shuttle programs that the Russians tried to compete with with their own version, after 75 the funding was cut to the bone because it was clear Russia was in deep financial trouble and it's rocket program was years behind the US, funding only returned towards the 80s to help build the shuttles and then finally in freefall after the 90s when the soviets folded.

Wibbledy woo airplanes are actually flying demons that shit out chemtrails and volcanoes are a hoax cuz' I ain't never seen no rock melt. I ain't never gon' use a telescope to look at that there moon thingy cuz' they're full of dat dere fancy NASA satanic Mason CGI.

Am I speaking your language now?

A Van Allen radiation belt would kill anything that attempts to cross it..

Today I learned that Chelsea Wolfe name one of her songs after this asteroid.

Not really.

stick to your pseudo science lingo it's entertaining and sounds like scifi which i love

nothing there but dirt

Cause we're all too brainlet to into space these days. They had actual attention spans back then.

Not if you go through one of its weaker points.

Fucking christ we are doomed

That's a shop

>he doesn't want that yung fusion engine

If you go through the weaker parts fast enough the radiation exposure isn't any more than you get in a standard year.

Ok you're right, funding did drop after the last moon landing. But there were only a few moon landings because they weren't doing anything new and no one cared anymore.
We haven't gone back because we still can't do anything else on the moon other than visit it which is just a waste of money at this point.

Nah I ain't done playin' witchu yet, nigga. Dem mufuggin NASA fags be spendin' billions of dollas and hiring millions o peepo to cover up da true shape of the muthafuggin' earth! Yakub said "Bitch, dis mufuggin' earth we be livin' on is flat! Only bitches are curved, muh niggas". Fuck dose cracka ass Masons in NASA y'all!

The People's Republic of China landed a rover on the moon

Not much value in a lifeless rock. If we can ever make use of the helium 3 it might be worth it but who cares until then.

because those women are mostly white

make them all black and just stand back and watch how far we'll go

Here some forensic evidence for mr. science:

FBI analyist from Quantico, Peter Hyatt, who believed the moon landing to be real, analyized one of Neil Armstrong's interviews and came to the conclusion that he's lying. Now he's more open minded :)

youtube.com/watch?v=2sznGuUZgS4

>yfw

How about we just focus on HOW the biggest government in history is spending money rather than worrying about giving it MORE money?

No oil there

The US government was 2-3 times the size it is now during WW2.

*smacks lips* Ayyo dis' one source is all I mufuggin' need to prove da bitch ass moon landin' was just some whack-ass cracka's hoax! Sheeeeeit, all dat hoaxin' money could have been spent on dem programs. Fuck whitey!

I'm not sure why people get so worked up over this. There's NOTHING FUCKING UP THERE. You've seen the pictures; it's a barren, dusty wasteland. Literally not worth it.

>What is helium-3

Nothing we can use right now.

see

Does anyone actually believe that people landed on the moon with 60's technology? Your question alone should give you a hint. People should be easily going back and forth through the years of technological improvement. Not just US, Japan should be doing rounds in that shit. But that doesn't happen because it never happened.

This is also true, it's still cheaper to mine the earth in search of minerals instead of hunting asteroids or landing crews on other planets.

Eventually we will have to start looking their not just for resources but to prevent overpopulation, not to mention the increased survivability of being a multi-planetary species.

>People should be easily going back and forth through the years of technological improvement.
But why the fuck would we want to go to and from the moon you fucking autist

Russia criticises the west so badly for taking Syrian migrants, but they themselves should've taken them i mean all of Siberia 77% of their landmass only has 13 million people in it,they occupy the whole north of Asia filled with yellow niggers anyways and mudslimes anyways, so why they didn't they take the Syrians for they're gulags

TLDR why is Russia such a shit hole back-water

It's more believable that we landed on the moon, then inventing film editing techniques on par with the 1990s and thousands of people across multiple countries and governments kept it a secret all these years. And we also would have had to send something to the moon as all the garbage we left is still there along with the tracks from the rovers.

it's a waste of resources to send humans into space
you can do much more science for the same money using automatons

Space is sexist.

Wait what? Apollo 13 never landed on the moon, you big fucking faggot

Can you explain?

Why do we need to go back to the moon anyway? There's nothing up there worth going back for. We only went up there in the first place because other nations were going to do it and murica has to be first for everything.

>silence

NASA NESSF fellows who are female

You know what I mean. No one even watched the take off or the journey until the accident happened because everyone was so fucking bored of it.

ok thanks?

There should be fucking live cams of people going back and forth and doing stupid shit on the moon. Especially celebrities and YouTube attention whores due to the climate of entertainment today. Landing on the moon is groundbreaking in itself. Japan would be into that shit since they're so into futurism. The "because there's nothing there" excuse is crap and you know it.

not going to cover the costs

You really think it's only the US that wanted to fly up there, collect samples and plant a flag? It's just ridiculous.

We never went there to begin with. NASA is a massive money laundering scheme.

Then why was everyone bored of the moon landings after the second time? Were you alive when the moon landings happened? I don't think you realise how much tax money the government would have to waste for dumb shit like you just mentioned. More than any company would be willing to pay.

fpb... oh

Mo dem programs should do.

I'm not looking at the numbers I'm just talking out of my ass but isn't 20% of current gdp more than 40% of gdp in the 40's

Give me a break, astronauts dream is to go up there. They're just like mountain climbers and explorers. Many people do those risky shit because the experience alone is worth it. You won't understand if all you did in your life is play video games.

Lack of Y chromosomes due to diversity quotas.

ITS FUCKING FLAT

The astronauts might find it exciting but no one else does. What is your point? That doesn't justify the waste of tax money for a few astronauts selfish wants.

I doubt it. There's such a dearth of truly competent people nowadays that just getting something off the ground would be a superhuman effort.

That's not to say they wouldn't make it, but rather that they would have hundreds of failures beforehand.

Stanley Kubrick died and the moon set of 2001 a space odyssey was destroyed

You have a telescope that can see a 4x4 area over 230K miles away?

Really? You should tell that to NASA. For some reason they have this funny idea that they can't do it right now.

THIS. You can't go to the moon without the man that made it.

he probably also has a laser that can hit the (((retro reflectors))) they left on the moon

yes

Space niggers