>Can’t crawl with your legs crossed and hands in the air
>Get shot

>"Freedom"

>be argentinian
>lose submarine

>be Argentinian
>think you're white

CAN U SHART IN A WALLMART?

Can someone explain this picture to me? In ignorant and uneducated on the subject.

Your memes dont have any affect on anybody here anymore

google le 56% face

Of course. Don't you have indoor plumbing, Dmitry?

Can you squat on two upturned bottles of vodka while eating sunflower seeds out of a beer bong? That'd be pretty neat.

its what you look like dumbfuck

This is the successful subversion of Sup Forums

Good luck OP, mods keep deleting amerimutt meme

>Be American
>Enjoying a nice day feeding pigeons in the park
>Cop sees your bread and thinks it's a gun
>Makes you play 4D Final Destination Twister at gunpoint
>Accidentally scratch nose because it's itchy
>Get shot 32 times by cop
>In a coma for 6 months
>Had to undergo numerous extensive surgical procedures to save your life
>Hospital hands you a bill for 6 million dollars
>Tfw no health insurance
>Doctor immediately wheels your uninsured ass out the hospital door
>Suddenly hit in the head, fall over
>Tyrone just stole your wheelchair
>Try to walk home, dragging your IV and colostomy bag behind you
>Get hit by a illegal alien drunk driver at the crosswalk
>Now paralyzed from the neck down
>Can only move wheelchair by blowing into a tube
>Bankrupt from medical bills
>Just want to go to the park and see the pigeons again
>Blowing into your tube, you wheel slowly down the street
>Another illegal alien randomly shoots you in the neck
>Die
>Illegal alien claims he found the gun, gets acquitted and successfully sues the city for 100 million dollars for violating his human rights
>20 years later kids are taught in school about the brave civil rights hero who was unjustly accused of shooting a racist Nazi which tried to attack him and defied the system

This. Ive been banned multiple times lol.

>Be Argentinian
>Rub sulfur and bleach all over my skin in a desperate attempt to make myself whiter

pretty sweet except for the racist part really

El chupacabra

>all this salt

>Argentina
>white

Nice

Le 56%

FUCK OFF MOHHAMED

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American white male who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Canadians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest Whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "burger"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working, god fearing American worker that they are a "burger"? Would you say those words to your fellow American brother(who are we kidding, none of you are white enough to even be the half-brother of a chad American)? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing asians against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

>4D Final Destination Twister

Alaah hu Akbar Muhamad?

It's gods justice that white americans are being replaced by muts and blacks. After all, it was white americans who butchered all those indians and are warmogenring all over the globe.

>entire countries are becoming non white, tourist zones arent safe worth a shit because of terrorism
>liberalism covers almost every country, forced refugee parties to get more refugees into the countries because your racist if you dont except ahmed raping your children
>hire more refugees for jobs they cant do
>economies plunge while refugees are getting more welfare most dont work either
>literally make propaganda to make refugees have sex with native women
>XDXDXDD 56 percent white
>oh no thats the police knocking on my door to arrest me because i was racist on facebook im going to jail because i hurt the refugees feelings >atleast we are whiter then america