Why are new mods always invariably shit?

Think about it.

Every single time we've had a mod turnout, ever since it stopped being "Those same three guys", we've always known instantly.
Because they were so overwhelmingly shit that you could tell IMMEDIATELY that they were some retards grabbed off leddit or craigslist.

And every time they do the exact same thing.

They take something that's been here way longer than they have (sakura fish, X days until you laugh, find a flaw, what was her name again, etc), and they decided "This won't do, I will make this place amazing. BALEET EVERYTHING"

This time it's sadpanda threads.
And we know that it's the new guy they got last week.

Question is, how long will it take any of the older staff members to tell him to stop being retarded?
And will Sup Forums ever get mods that aren't complete newfags on their first fucking week on the board?

Let's not also forget that every time one of the mods hired in the last 4 years was doxxed, it always ended up being LITERALLY from Leddit, either a transferred mod or some fucktard nobody from the userbase.

I'm mystified that the administration can be so consistently shit at choosing who moderates.

It was possible to simply peg it to "It's the SJW" back when political pressure brought that filth in, but this isn't that.

It's just the equivalent of a guy graduating from liberal arts and thinking they're going to change the world.
They got their big boy shoes, probably finally making the jump from janitor to mod, and they think they're going to make the board a better place by enforcing their retarded standards.

I guess we'll just have to wait for the kid to get bored.

Death by a thousand cuts, for Sup Forums itself.

>It's another "new mods are the worst thing in the universe" episode

Don't use that sentence, you might get banned.

>meta thread
>argument is BIG LETTERS
>calling others reddit

fuck off

Hi newmod
Please fuck off back to your shitpool and stop ruining boards you don't understand

>Defending bad mods
What is actually wrong with you?

>>calling others reddit
>he doesn't know

The notoriously shit mods we've been having lately are from Reddit.
It's not a hyperbole or a go-to insult, they're LITERALLY doxxed and identified as ex reddit mods.

inb4 thread deleted and Op banned

Why do you retards even care? Is browsing ex to find shit yourself really that hard?

In fact I wish more shit was being culled, like those cancerous 3x3 threads which are literally anonymous MAL.

Uh oh.
Careful guys, (((they))) are watching!

>Defending
>mods are reddit so it's fine if I am too

I'm not defending anyone. Moderation is awful, and this thread is still reddit. How you sperg out because your literal circlejerk got deleted proves how cancerous you are.

Go on shitposting on your own, I won't give you reasons to bump this or the other 5 threads you have up. Your garbage general should be banned from all boards.

Quite disturbing indeed.

Serious question, how long have you been here?

You realize complaining about Sup Forums mods while acting like a crossboard retard doesn't help your case at all right?

>if you were a le epic tru oldfag like me you would like literally every single thing on Sup Forums
You're trying too hard to fit in.

I just thought it was funny how they couldn't resist letting us know they were watching.

This. Its already been known that moot recruited redditors as mods and janitor and Hiroshima followed suit. I'm readying my smugs to oust another faggot mod.

Are mods just volunteers, right? They don't get paid, right? They'll do something nice if we compensate them, right? Why should I complain when they're all fucking shit, right?

meta threads are allowed as long as it's only 1 per board

Go back to shitposting on /qa/ newfag.

There's literally another thread with this exact topic up right now
Though this one was made first I guess.

If you volunteer and then do a shit job, you are bound to receive complains.

They're paid.
Being a mod is an actual job you get money for.

That's why it's even more disgusting that they're retarded SJWs grabbed off Reddit to moderate places they have no business even coming close to

Easy, we meme the mods to snap. We ousted rapeape and his ilk to another board and we will again

Yeah sorry I'll link this thread and delete mine.

FOR FREE

>and delete mine
how new?

I have made like 2 threads in 5 years, cut me some slack.

new enough to know about Sup Forums's board culture

Good fucking jobs, mods. For allowing rulebreakers

Exhibit A >Recommend me some comfy 90's anime to watch

Fuck off generalfags, go whine about metashit on /qa/ with the rest of the redditors.

Report it then faggot.

Happens every time we get shit new mods.

"Shit new mods" is reduntant
Just "new mods" has been synonymous with them being the worst shit in the field for years

>Was planning to start going to DJT to start learning nip for VNs
>They get killed
I should have started 5 years ago ;-;

Sadpanda is probably one of the least like general threads on this board since when there's nothing to talk about they just it die instead of turning it into an image dump.

>find a flaw, what was her name again
those are shitposting threads

What happened? I wasn't there for one week.
Last new I heard was DJT getting moved to int and jp

I'm awfully sure that the report button is so misused that it has lot all it's meaning.

I not sure how you can even apply the "its free, don't complain" logic into this

They're still in Sup Forums and from what I understand still workable.

>shitposting threads
>been here forever

Find a flaw and what was her name threads generally are just general discussion threads.

They're on Sup Forums and /jp/.

The only people who become moderators are those worse suited for the task. No well-adjusted person needs to enforce his will on others or waste his time with such a useless task.

Calling people or mods redditors is kinda meaningless since most hobbies you can get into are focused on reddit.

What did the redditor mean by this?

Then go back there.

>muh board culture

>redditspacing
>complains about reddit
Post more.

Also the "its free, don't complain" logic is retarded.

>redditspacing

I only came here to complain that moderation on /m/ is nonexistent. YOU RUINED IT, MODS.

How new

Didn't DJT move to /jp/?

And generals are all shit and should be purged.

Define a general.