Ajit Pai Gloating about NET NEUTRALITY Win Video:

youtu.be/LFhT6H6pRWg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWWhRWzUGPvuHInAwDFxwjw
twitter.com/MartinaMarkota
techknowledge.center/blog/2014/09/netflix-secretly-holds-subscribers-hostage-to-gain-favorable-fcc-internet-regulations/
vimeo.com/217281903
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We can still post edgy pepes?

holy shit

is pajeet /ourstreetshitter/?

are amerimutts so low IQ he needs this level of communication to pass

>the basic gist of his vision to the plebs

Who's the pizza gate goth girl?

takes your internet and your white women

>Single handedly saves the internet from 332 pages of shitty legislation
>Associates himself with people trying to expose high profile child trafficking
>mfw

>That qt on our right side

He is clearly /ourpoo/

Ajit Pai Pooed, in lefties Loo. Best Indian ever.

Now that the Information Super Highway is a Designated Shitting Street, I think we're going to see some great things!

/pajeet/

She’s kind of a whore but meh. She’s hot.

Reminder NN would never stop isps from throttling or capping data.

she looks cute. how much for her?

The salt in the comments. I fucking love this guy.

B A S E D user
Thanks for the info my negro

Our guyyyyyy

WE CAN STILL

RUIN

MEMES

mad?

lmao they think they're so smart. fags wouldn't know where to start

youtube.com/channel/UCWWhRWzUGPvuHInAwDFxwjw

I'm just fucking with them at this point.

Who is she?

This fuckin poo won me over today bravo poo man
and Martina is our girl she's full 1488 nice milkers too

I too am in favor if nice milkers

If this caused another epic meltdown of the leftists, then he's an honorary aryan as far as I'm concerned.

Some spazz started sperging about pizzagate and martina markota and poo man was just like
>Nodding
>I don't know who that is!
>Big smiles
He did confirm he knows what pizzagate is kek

The comments section is such a delicious salt mine.

TheHill is fakenews. She did a video on Cheese Pizza as a codeword amongst pedos, didn't even mention comet ping pong. Typical lefty BS.
twitter.com/MartinaMarkota

woa why am i only learning about her know, fucking /OURGIRL

>/ourstreetshitter/
fucking lel

>thinking the most wired-up poo in the loo in the world isn't here postin dank memes and generall being a cool guy
pleb

She fucking hot. Damn.

These pictures will be more and more embarrassing as time goes on and nothing like this happens. Pay your dues google and netflix.

moorepedo likes this

Pretty sure i've already nutted to her reading some especially juicy deep state story on Daily Caller

Gloating? Now thats a big word buddy! Congrats :^)

Give milk

Just found her name. Martina Markota. Damn she's perfect.

He's clearly a lvl 10 troll, I love this administration, never have I felt so well represented in govt

>is pajeet /ourstreetshitter/?

you really have to ask?

He's /ourpoo/

holy cringioli

poos are cancer

such a cutie pai isnt he?

What a god

Someone ought to pull the SJW card and tell them they shouldn't be advocating violence against a persons of color, how dare they be so racists, like come on it's current year!

Wow leftists got eternally memed on

ahahahaha

I think he posts here

he hates reddit as much as we do

LMFAO NN LIBSHITARDS BTFO

Slavic girls=the best girls

They've gone so batshit crazy over this, it would be better just to directly provoke them. I'm seeing some of them un-ironically saying that "he's worse than Trump."

Ew!

Our hairy, fat leftovers are on the table for the lower races as far as I am concerned. The white genetic pool really needs to be cleansed from all the beta breeding our insular societies have built.

RUSSIANS!

We should encourage lefty people to delete their youtube, reddit, netflix etc in protest. And add those sites to their router block list.

>all those youtubers spouting nonsense about how ending net neutrality would end the internet and our freedoms
Embarrassing.

Why must she wear so much makeup. She's cute, but is she really that insufferable beneath her veil?

Put that through makeapp senpai

we should induce the ISPs to charge $60 a month for each of them

we the jews now remember?

she works at the FCC

Here we go again:
2005 Madison River Communications was blocking VOIP services, FCC stopped them
2005 Comcast denied access to p2p services without telling their customers, FCC stopped them
2007-2009 AT&T blocked skype and other VOIPs because it meant competition for their phones
2011 MetroPCS tried to stop all high data streaming. Stopped by the FCC, and then they sued the FCC and were put down
2011-2013 AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon were blocking access to google wallet because they all had their own digital wallet systems
2012 Verizon demanded that google block tethering apps on androids because it let owners get around their $20 tethering fee. They got fined $1.25 million
2012 AT&T tried to block access to FaceTime (an Apple service) unless customers paid more money.
2014 Verizon/Comcast caught throttling Netflix unless they pay more. Told their customers it was Netflix' fault. Verizon continued to throttle after being paid
2015-2017 every major provider stated that the only thing that stopped them from favoring content providers was FCC regulations under title 2

>you can still ruin memes
H-He knows that r*ddit ruins everything?!

Words elude me, their insanity is just ineffable.

>FCC stopped them
>FCC stopped them
>FCC stopped them
And they will do it sometimes again. Reddit faggots are overreacting

>2017
>Sup Forums has more inside guys than CIA

>twitter.com/MartinaMarkota
go to her website...
>fashwave background
top lel, this timeline is the best

>Implying google will ever have to pay

You literally don't even know what a peering agreement is do you?

That's if you consider a whale-faced sloot to be a candidate of our quality women.

god damn every time i see this image I wanna buy the photographer a beer. absolute polkino.

Pizzagate proponent?

Imainge the howls if Trump shut off the Obamaphones. World Star's traffic would drop 90% overnight.

>2014
It was Netflix' fault. They did it to stir up public outrage in order to gain support for favorable regulation i.e. net neutrality

techknowledge.center/blog/2014/09/netflix-secretly-holds-subscribers-hostage-to-gain-favorable-fcc-internet-regulations/

add that guy getting his dick sucked with the bear in the background

she works for daily caller you fucking tea nigger

I'm become more in favor of repealing net neutrality with every SJW post I read.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S NOUVEAU ART
TOP TASTE
10/10 WOULD MARRY

she's hot

I would do that freaky looking bitch.

He literally cited the daily stormer as a reason why title II "net neutrality" was a joke

Oh the fucking irony from this lot

Hey she's cute...ish

I WAS REFERRING TO THE POSTER NOT THE SLAV
BUT SHE'S FINE TOO
SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, GET ME A HIGHER RESOLUTION OF THAT KEK POSTER
PLEASE

The true patrician prefers his women a bit witchy lookin'. She's literally perfect.

Poasting more Martinas.

WITH A NOSE LIKE THAT SHE COULD COSPLAY AS PIC RELATED PERFECTLY

She is one of the "proud girls". Gavin's clan. She is by no stretch one of us, you monkeys.

>she works for the fcc and believes in pizzagate

I want to marry her. High energy but goth aesthetic is so good

sauce?

She works for the Daily Caller, not FCC

Shit I kinda like this guy. I'm conflicted. I'm recusing myself from pol

Those fuckwits are just doing it for easy clicks. It's Kony2012 2.0 where every attention whore is slapping it up on their channel or facebook page for quick clicks and attention.

vimeo.com/217281903

>i hope you are not doing nofap