What the hell is wrong with white women

what the hell is wrong with white women

From the thumbnail I thought that was a JUST photoshop.

White men not ramming dicks in their ass.

checked
she basically adopted the JUST hairstyle almost exactly, for some reason
apparently it's a dyke haircut

As a white woman this kind of rhetoric is why I exclusively date black men. White men have time and yet time again proven themselves to be hateful, misogynistic and bigoted people.

If you want to have us on your side, then drop your hatred of women. Simple.

Jews did it. Brainwashed them.

does this even count as bait or is it supposed to be obvious, like as a joke? genuinely curious

Do you like it in the ass, whore?

I hear she is a stinker.

(((They))) turned that poor girl out.

wearing a lock necklace wtf is wrong with these degenetates

Nobody wants your whore ass on our side.

The jews got to them.

Fuuu you can just tell in the 4th picture she would have mad stink puss.

>before harvey (((weinstein)))
>after harvey (((weinstein)))

:/ used to be cute

Drugs

Sophomore a best

Kill yourself coalburner whore there will be no redemption for you on DoTR

Take a look at your very near future.

junior's pretty sweet

>black men respect women
not even you can believe that

It is common for abused women to make themselves look ugly so their abusers will leave them alone.

How can I find a white woman who isn't a feminist to contribute to the existence of the white race with? It seems like they're all man-hating, anti-white feminazis with no interest in having children, and it seems so risky to even try with how they can just point at you and screech and you get burned at the stake.

That's fucking depressing.

Have fun getting used and being thrown away with nothing but herpes left to your name.

no its not fuck em

>That picture

Wow!Billie Joe Armstrong's aging real well.Hell,I'd fuck em!

Dr Drew used to repeat this all the time on Loveline back in the 90s.

Women in the 20s whose voices never changed since late elementary or middle school is also another sign of sexual or emotional abuse

I miss the time when women were only obsessed with Twilight, just before Obama.

>"No fuck it dude! Let the Jews abuse and ruin your women! Because, I like, can't get laid...so fuck it. Let your women be destroyed they're fucking WOMEN man, I don't like women so fuck em. So what if your race and society is ruined. Jews DESERVE to have your shiksas."

Holy.. feels like a lifetime ago.

checked
>kek, me too

>some hollyjew amerimutt whore
>my woman

kekd

Oh sorry, it's not lauren southern :^). Get fucking gassed you irrelevant kike apologist.

lauren blacked southern is another amerimutt jew whore

no it's real bait, it works

the posters here are actual retards now, you don't even have to try

Junior year marks the penis overdose.

I'm a white girl who's dated both blacks and whites. While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just can't compete with blacks in bed.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, just telling my personal experience.

If I could go back in time I would waste less time on whites, though. You can always marry a white man in your late 30s.

When you're young it's better to have fun with men who can fuck you hard and rough, and there's nothing better than a hung black bull for that.

>burn the coal, pay the toll

Bitch, your coalburnin' well is poisoned, no self respecting White man wouldn't have a thing to do with your nigger lovin' butt. And that would go double if you pop out a niglet or two. If you were my daughter, your ass would be taking a dirt nap, you can bet your white nigger trashy ass on it.

And Finland is a Chinese country, so ching chong m8.

how triggered are you right now muttgirl?

>nog detected

Wasn't married past the age of 25.

You are about one ignorant nigger, aintcha ?

You're just assblasted I never gave you my cock, Alison

>how triggered are you right now muttgirl?
>Girl
I'm a guy, but yeah, some faggot defending Jews does trigger me. So good job posting Hitler pics, they've really helped you blend in.

So why do you have a hate for women, Fin?

Feminism you retard

>I'm a guy
I doubt it or you're just a very low test feminine one

>So good job posting Hitler pics, they've really helped you blend in
Says the little muttcuck who fought against him and literally sucks israeli cock. Make israel great again

You are the seed of eve, women are biologically wired to be traitors and that's why men need to control you.

>So why do you have a hate for women, Fin?
Never really answered the question pham. Again, hiding from it.
>Ur NoT a MaNlY lIkE mE!!!!!
Why deflect? Really, why are you so mad at women? They don't show you any affection? :/

Think Harvey gave her the one two?

thanks for the copy pasta

KYS when you turn 30.

Youll do the answering soyboy.

She looks like a fucking >JUST face

Dont, just find one with a decent brain and inject her ass with babies and be sure to raise that kid not to be a fuck tard moron like his/her mom

leave augfrog alone

Yus. Short haired girls a best.

giv aug gf

>"Buzzwords are my answer!"

>It is common for abused women to make themselves look ugly so their abusers will leave them alone.

>>That's fucking depressing.

>>>no its not fuck em
There's an underlying hate for women in your posts that you are afraid to address. What's a matter? Did your crush fuck someone else :(?
You know she doesn't think of you right? Seriously, do you think SHE cares you are mad at women on the internet? She's long forgotten about you and is enjoying every dick she comes across. And you? You're arguing with strangers on the internet after lashing out over the IDEA of "women". It's fucking sad man. You're fucking sad. But have a good night fin :^).

She probably got molested by hollywood executives. Women who get raped cut off their hair to look less appealing.

Oh shit i didnt know you were a jewchologist too. You're awfully triggered by one comment. Why do you feel the need to white knight for women on the internet? Do you think you will this way some day lose your virginity?

You practically said 'fuck abused women', pretty sure that's a sign you're a sociopath.

My waifu :3

This is a girl that enjoys a good face fucking until her mascara is ruined and running down her face.

i feel no pity for hollyjew whores. none

> before sodomized by Harvey Weinstein

> after sodomized by Harvey Weinstein

Lol, toll = paid.

a future they chose

Literally a man.

Oh wow I thought the image on the right was shopped but it's real.

> do you think he could compete with Slavs in a bed?

>all those (you's)

sigh

SAME

she used copious amounts of cocaine throughout her acting career after the first twilight movie. that's why she looks like a zombie.

Enjoy your long children, you cunt. I don't rather fuck a goat than have a coal burning whore for a gf.

white men ooga
black men booga

*Mong, rather. Also, kys.

S H I L L

I would hate fuck the shit out of senior year

Eastern Europe. Also, what's wrong with just sleeping with hookers? You can't get a fake rape or domestic charge for fucking a whore. If you want kids, just make it a business arrangement with a surrogate.

Or, be miserable. But, the timeline isn't on your side.

Look goy. This is normal. If you think otherwise...well...you're a bad goy.

looks like milo

women always do this (or become landwhales) because a chad broke their heart.

If you’re talking chick in OP’s pic, it’s a combined hatred of Hollywood & Twilight fans.

> be Kristen Stewart
> have ok movie career so far
> get offered part in movie based on popular Teeny-bopper paranormal romance
>get partnered alongside closet-fag
>”lol, like anyone gonna believe the chemistry here”
>ohshit.bmp, movie gets big
>2nd movie comes out
> (((producer))) says “gonna need you to be in public relationship with closet-fag partner to help promote movie”
>do As said
>ohshit.jpg
>more movies come out
>fem fans go crazy
>female fan jealousy turns on you
>not only do den fans jealous-hate cuz just jelly, but jelly hate you cuz they want to be in your position cuz they want closer-fag fake boyfriend
>can’t have public life without closet-fag fake BF, can’t have own love life in public cuz contractual obligation and crazy fan base
>find married director who makes you happy
>get more shit from fans
>have to do fake public reconcile with closet-fag BF to appease fans because of death threats
>even crazy ones who think you’re not Kristen Stewart but actual Bella
>they want to be Bella, not you
>years later
>slowly distance self from Twilight type-casting, try to project badass chick aura to recreate self in Hollywood

Tfw it’s not just the kikes, but shitty people as well