Shingeki no Kyojin 90

Are you happy for them?

I'm not the worlds biggest EMA fan, but given what they have been through, it's nice that they caught a break.

EMA a shit.

I really wish for Armin and Mikasa to be happy even though he is going to die.

Never cared about the Mary Sue whose strong for being asian and the Gary Stu whose strong for being asian. Also the comic reliefs who never do anything funny.

I would be happy if Eren, Reiner and Historia got good endings. Only characters I can feel for.

There are plenty of characters that deserve happy endings. I'm just worried that the entire manga will end with a lot of death.

You mean for being Ackerman.

EMA are worst shingekis.

No. They don't deserve happiness.

Why not? It is the first time they are happy.

>I would be happy if Eren, Reiner and Historia got good endings. Only characters I can feel for.
Good taste.

As long as Eren-Reiner-Historia gain some happiness at some point, it's cool with me. I just want Isayama to just go over the top and have ridiculous titan warfare shit at the end. At least that will make for some entertaining scenes when it gets adapted by Wit Studio.
Honestly this manga turned to shit and I don't care that much anymore.

You one of the few who gets it.

This.

You picked the three shingekis who are pretty much dead inside and most unlikely to find happiness.

And one of the was likely betrayed by other.

Historia and Reiner are dead inside? Nice headcanon.

How hard will the Marleyans job? Will they even manage to kill a main character?

>For JCS
Yes

>For the marvelous autistic three
No, the can drown in MUH ocean for all I care.

Reiner most assuredly is now that he's lost pretty much everything.

>Humanity jobbing.
Now, that would be the bullshit to top it all.

Yeah, Historia looks really happy.

Yeah and you don't know that. He is pretty tough.

Why did Isayama think it was a good idea to kill the Titans offscreen in the most anticlimactic way possible.

Everyone has a breaking point, though. Though I really doubt Reiner will stop trying to fight.

Reiner said there is nothing at home for him to return to, which means he has no family anymore and BA were the only people he had.

He still has Sieg and doggo.

>Mikasa's "smile"

Everytime.

Doesn't mean he is dead inside, that's stupid.

Zeke is okay with killing him if he disobeys again and we know nothing about the other shifter.

Sieg went out of his way to save him.

LM soon.

And will just kill him if he disobeys again.

Yeah, sure.

>I would be happy if Eren, Reiner and Historia got good endings. Only characters I can feel for.
That's some pretty good taste there

Because the titans had stopped being an interesting threat.

Because Guillotine.

Because the titans are our dear Eldia compatriots who did nuffin wrong.

I wonder if they'll show what happened to Connie's mom, though. They could always feed her Annie.

He would've have already killed him, then.

Because Reiner is still useful. And he has one of the titan powers.

>I would be happy if Eren, Reiner and Historia got good endings.
Out of these three I only want Historia to have a good ending. Eren can die together with AM and I don't care about Reiner.

We will see the details in flashbacks.

>He would've have already killed him, then.
Reiner's reaction to that threat shows it wasn't just nothing.

Jean was wrong, though. The number of titans turned out to be much less than previously anticipated. And those insane numbers of 30 humans dying for every defeated titan probably refers to the "reclaim Maria expedition" which was just a bunch of untrained peasants being sent to their deaths. Or the SL during Shadis' time. No difference really.

2 Ackermans, 2 shifters and stuff like the guillotine make titan killing safe and easy.

The retard titans stopped being a threat a long time ago.

Historia will have a good ending, she is the last Reiss.

What did she say to Grisha that shocked Eren so much?

>last Reiss.
You forgot Zeke. Also it seems like Isayama wants to go with the everyone dies ending again.

>Zeke will have a good ending, he is the last Fritz

Zeke is going to die because he is a shifter. And no, I don't think everyone is going to die, some are going to survive.

That doesn't mean Historia will survive.

Bert deserved life.

>"Touch Hisu's futa and I. Will. Cut. You."

She will probably survive.

who is the Asian gary stu?

I have my doubts, precisely because she is a Reiss and the current plot reveal.

>Reiner's reaction
Like he was just slightly worried?

Both of BR got scared and Reiner backed off.

She maust be a mindless by now.

Zeke is most important, we need him in the story.

Why no one made a new thread the whole day? I suffered so much ;_;

They got like that because he brought up fighting again. But they just sweated it away.

Why is she so perfect?

Who even knows Zeke is the Beast Titan and does Zeke even know he has royal blood?

Reiner is basically immortal, Eren is MC, the only one I would worry about is Hisu, I think she didn't survive the time-skip.

The heartbeat sounds make it obvious they were scared.

Eren knows or at least suspects. Also, Levi knows his face.

>Reiner is basically immortal, Eren is MC
Both will die from shifter cancer. Reiner has like 2 years left.

She didn't want to fight with Marley.

For getting beat up again.

Best girl

Eren has 7, and he was injected 5 years ago. Reiner likely has still 5.

Well, at least that won't be some shitty rushed up death like other character will probably get.

It's more about FK having enough of people like Grisha.

Where the fuck are Zeke and Reiner? Did they return to the civilization? Or are they ass-raping the walls while the main characters are playing on the beach?

They fucked off to main-land after failing their mission.

For his threat.

They need the coordinate, though. Unless they would try to save Annie.

The important question is whether Eren will father offsprings?

In the page before that.

Apparently they just dicked around in Marley for a year. Which is retarded, given how bent Reiner was on saving Annie.

Only the next page matters, because it shows their reaction after he threatened him.

We don't know how things are outside. They might have been needed for support. And it's impossible to save Annie, untill the ragetard is down.

>a year
Just winter.

>Only the next page matters
Are you dumb?

>untill the ragetard is down.
You mean manlet. The rageturd is mostly dangerous, if they turn Historia into a mindless titan.

No, but apparently you are and ignore their scared reaction. They didn't get scared, because of a simple beating. They got scared, because they know Zeke is dangerous and he wasn't bluffing about killing Reiner.

Friendly reminder Armong is Isayama's designed ArMan and he is going to spoil him because ArMan is basically the embodiment of his over idealized idea of his childhood dreams.

>this is a japanese smile

An embarrassed awkward smile.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Did Hange lose her eye?

ArMEN for Isayama and his friend when they were young. People like him is admirable.

Yes. Now she's punished Hange.

I want to see Keith again.

So Isayama is going to pull a SSY and have Armin impregnate Mikasa in Eren's place after he dies right?

Well it's obvious he's developing Mikasa and Armin's bond a lot for a goddamn reason.

Probably because Isayama finally noticed how undeveloped Mankasa's friendship to shitty EA is.

Is anything an interesting threat anymore? The mindless titans are all dead, Bert is dead, and Annie is gone, Reiner is one of the most toothless and pathetic enemies there has ever been in anything and Zeke is nearly as bad so they might as well be dead already too. The Marleyan military is all that's left but it's boring just having a nameless mob come out of nowhere like this.

>ignore their scared reaction
>Ignore.
>Only the page I say matter.
They got scared about the beating from the previous day first.

No user, this is the face of horror.

>Ar////Man
ArAspergers would be more accurate.

Judging by their reaction it's not just a simple beating. They wouldn't get scared, if they didn't know Zeke is dangerous.