What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1028362/fc177a1c70/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Outlander.

I wonder how she would've turned out if she didn't get bullied.

She wouldn't have gotten bullied if she wasn't a histrionic whore.

Why do japs are so beta about this shit? I'd just flip the fuck off and tell every single teacher or authority there

>I'd just flip the fuck off and tell every single teacher or authority there
And do you think that would accomplish something? Nevada-tan had the right idea, you know.

a chads wife and they would be happy

>Why are Japs so beta!
>I'd tell mom!

>telling teachers
>not going full mental and do a high school shooting
What the fuck

What I accomplished, someone spilled the beans and I stabbed the fucker's hand who did it with a ruler, got expelled for a week but after then no one dared to fuck with me again

I wasn't even sure he was the culprit

every woman looks better with a dick in their mouth

Is this the undercover panda thread? Someone should post links.

In other news this got translated recently exhentai.org/g/1028362/fc177a1c70/

Name pls?

More

>skooma addict

>I'd just flip the fuck off and tell every single teacher or authority there
That would accomplish nothing.

post the HIPS picture jesus

>taking revenge before graduation
Only betas would do that. Real men actually wait for the 20-year school reunion to take care of their bullies.

People who get bullied in high school are mostly inept nerds, not psychopaths who would wait 20 years for some bygone stuff.

Morurobindu

>Real men actually wait for the 20-year school reunion to take care of their bullies.
This sounds like every american sitcom ever
Then you go there and they are all more successful than you and they still make fun of you or worse they pretend they've changed and you fall for it

Spoonfed him more, faggot

>Replace desk
>Get on with my life

A single instance of bullying should result in the parents getting fined. Let's see those bullies bully when daddy is belting them every night.

This should be required reading for all elementary school aged girls to educate them about the dangers of being a whore.

>Why do japs are so beta about this shit?
You've never been really bullied, or bullied someone, right?
I had a girl in class everyone fucking hated, like, for real. We punched her, cut her hair/clothes, spilled glue on her chair. One time the whole class stole her phone to prank-call her parents. They threw a tantrum and nearly the whole class got suspended but did that stop us? Oh no, that only made it worse. This went on for like 4 years until she changed the school. Really incredible that she didn't kill herself or went on a killing spree. Kids are the fucking evil, man!

I used to get bullied a lot when I was a kid and I never told my parents about it. I especially didn't want my father to know and I felt really ashamed that I couldn't stand up for myself. There's a lot of fucked up things in a brain of a victim going on. Trust me.

That shit really fucks you up for life, hope you're ok living with knowing what you were part of.

>Kids are the fucking evil, man!
I think the main problem is that most kids are sheep. All it takes is one dominant kid to lead the herd to cruelty. They don't necessarily take pleasure in it, they just do it because that's what the others were doing.