These people exist

these people exist

is that your facebook? Just sent you a request please add me

He has a point.
Whites killed muslims in the crusades and then escaped as refugees themselves to America where they killed the native Americans and enslaved black people for hundreds of years and now they're all upset they have to give up some of their power and wealth they stole from everybody else.

even the biggest leftists concede that the crusades were defensive

I think you're confusing white people with those treacherous jews. White people are pretty cool.

Yes we know. That's why this board and others like it exist.

>whites killed muslims in the crusades
Retaliatory crusades for over 100 years of jihad in Europe by muslims. Europeans were just more efficient and took better notes.

>muslims invade Europe and they fight back
>jews enslave Africans and sell them to Americans who eventually free them5
Yeah go fuck yourself

they don't.

You sure deep fried that pea brain on some hardcore jew bullshit didn't you? Let me guess, you just finished having "A People's History of the United States" read to you by mommy?

What's a better book

Instructions on a shampoo bottle have more substance and truth than that book does.

He learned history from the Movie Amistad and Kingdom of heaven. What a optimistic outlook society has...fuck me...

native americans didnt have laws against immigration.

Yea they just slaughtered rival nations who wandered onto their land. More tolerant method imo.

really makes you think, what kind of person talks to random immigrants?

xd

It looks like the immigrant is the one who initiated the conversation, though.

an actual redpill
>/pol can't take it - it's too much to swallow like my cock deep in their mum's throat

No person in my extended family has yet been willing to concede that. Telling my relatives the Crusades were defensive has most often been responded to with shock and anger.

>Whites killed muslims in the crusades
as is the rule of nature since muslims are wrong.
>then escaped as refugees themselves to America where they killed the native Americans and enslaved black people for hundreds of years
as is nature since niggers require chains.
>now they're all upset they have to give up some of their power and wealth they stole from everybody else
white people generate wealth.
niggers steal.

Blacks and natives were weak and stupid so we enslaved and killed them. That's how it works in nature, we're the smartest and strongest and we can do whatever we want.

The history of the entire world is filled with murder and slavery. Europeans didn't invent these concepts.

>low quality cells
this guy definitely has phd in biology, alright.

>Hurr durr dar are white people with roots here going back hundreds of years
That is false for the vast majority of whites, even Trump is only second generation

you don't need to have a phd to make an analogy, friend

Bruh they literally don't

That's literally what it is, though. The cells that cause cancer - cancer cells - are those whose commands become faulty and refuse to kill themselves off. They are low-quality cells in the sense that they are not functioning to their intended nature. It would not be a stretch of the imagination to call them low-quality.

You don't have a phd in biology either.