Chaos;Child

Would you ?

Watch the series to find out why she pissed herself? Should I?

Its actually pretty good. The first season was average tho.
So yeah, you should.

first time piss turned me on.

Anytime

>Three instances of girls pissing themselves in the VN (two real, one a delusion)
Someone has a fetish.

Hinae's route is best.

video games don't belong on Sup Forums

It's a currently airing anime.

The Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child anime adaptations are garbage.
Stop being a fucking lazy shit and go play the visual novels.

Compared to Steins; Gate, how bad?

At this point I just assume any anime with an apostrophe in the title is shit. Is the VN actually good or is it just memes like F/SN?

I didn't expect that.

Really bad. The S;G adaptation is pretty good relative to the VN but the C;H adaptation was terrible and the C;C adaptation is so rushed that entire plot points are never explored or shown.

The VN is good. It can't be babies first VN since it is long as fuck and in moon only, C;C that is.

>The S;G adaptation is pretty good relative to the VN but the C;H adaptation was terrible and the C;C adaptation is so rushed that entire plot points are never explored or shown.
Guess I'll add it to the backlog of VNs then.

It is to be expected. The average jap completion time of S;G is 30 hours and the anime got two cours. The average jap completion time of C;C is 38 hours and it is only getting one cour.

Can I have her kneesocks?

Steins;Gate is a good adaptation, so is Robotics;Notes and to some extenct Occultic;Nine
The Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child anime adaptations are garbage.

iie senpai, it's definitely longer that 38 hours.

It took me longer too but I am basing the times off of native speaking japs who read tons of VNs.

>mfw I prefer C;H and C;C to S;G and R;N
IT JUST ISN'T FAIR

I really hope translation comes soon. Plating S;G 0 right now, and it hurts on so many levels.

It's a good pain.

And no, I'm not watching the Anime, because I remember CHAOS;HEAD. It's just scary how a single episode can be a better adaptation than a whole cour, really.

Yes, though I prefer younger girls, but it would still be hot.

>read 50 hours of subpar story and characters
Sorry I prefer books, they sometimes have a little bit more to offer than waifubaits and self-fullfilment. Even the 'darker' VNs are too full of this shit to stomach.

>apostrophe
Are you a primary school dropout?

C;C has no real waifubating since everything is a lie and the self fulfillment is terrible. No sane person on earth would want Takuru's life. I would prefer to be Okabe over being Takuru.

I bet Chiyomaru Shikura would want Takuru's life.

>Hinae being a trap is a positive delusion
>Serika pissing herself is a positive delusion
That boy ain't right. At least Takuru isn't a lolicon.

Yes.

12 hours into the S;G VN here still boring as hell.

it still belongs on Sup Forums.

I thought Robotics;Notes was extremely boring. Steins;Gate is pretty okay. Didn't watch Occultic;Nine.
Nope, just a goof, I know it's really called an ampersand.

PICKED UP

Doesn't get rolling until ~Chapter 6.
C;C doesn't get rolling until ~Chapter 8.
C;H gets rolling right away.
R;N gets rolling never.

>VN
>a videogame

Fuck. I should have started with S;G instead of starting with C;H.

video games don't belong on Sup Forums

Iam on the last chapter of the common route and I have to say: this shit is amazing. It seems that the writer is originally a real book and novels author and this is the first time he writes a visual novel or anything otaku-related, and that really shows in the game.

does takumi ever appears in chaos;child or is referenced besides the shibuya incident(him being the murderer)?

what is he doing during the C;C events?

Takuru chats with him through Hana's Empire Sweeper Online 2 account in one route.

He gets disillusioned to learn that Takumi's not some badass hero but just a shitposter.

Takumi is currently away from Shibuya as he's off buying up all the Gunvarrel merchandise he can after the anime got cancelled a few months prior.

oh, are there any images of grown takumi? I want to play the VNs but my normie side won't let me.
How old is takumi in C;C? wan't he arrested or something like that after the earthquake ?

lastly, does takumi suffering ever stop?

Takumi doesn't appear or have a voice. He's just in chat.
Takumi wasn't arrested since he pulled a Phoenix Wright and found the real culprit.

It sets thing up great. The VN really goes to 11 really quickly.

Do you know what was the point of the new gen madness crimes? I didn't get it.

Wow. Is this opposite day?

Steins;Gate was an great adaptation, slow start but good execution during climax. Robotic;Notes is boring. Occultic;Nine is terrible with lines being compressed and sped up all together.

Chaos;Head wasn't perfect but it was great during its time. Its a different standard nowadays. Chaos;Child also had good execution, quite lacking with MC delusions with some scenes skipped but still captured the original plot and ambiance.

In C,H. New Gen happened to awaken Takumi's powers. (Original Takumi orchestrated most of them.

(Original Takumi orchestrated most of them. What?

Watch Chaos;Head. That's a huge spoiler right there.

I'm 22 and I recently pissed myself in my sleep. It was so weird. I haven't done that since I was a child. Luckily I woke up immediately and it didn't wet my sheets

I did but did he really orchestrated the New gen madness crimes?

Read the VN. Anime adaptions of VN will almost always be shit because of how much they have to cut.

>playing C;H
Also, C;C isn't in English

Are you a cute girl? A feminine boy is even better. if not I don't care.

yes

I'm whatever you want me to be.

Group Dive is his. I said "most". 4-5 of them is probably his doing or under his influence.

I'm so easy to please. I see a screencap of girl pissing herself and here I am downloadig this garbage

I've been there before, too, friend.

I thought it was Grim

same

>Steins;Gate anime is shit
>F/SN VN is shit
Don't read it, you obviously wouldn't like it.

You could just download that episode.

No, kill yourself.

You're always super special! Damn, the nostalgia is too strong!

I also thought that too. But to be honest I didn't even remember Takumi being framed for the new gen crimes. That time with the mob is when he obtains his Di-sword, right? Wasn't he just a bystander, then?

Nono is so cute.

Well yeah, only faggots hate her.

I don't think he was framed but he was famous for being an esper.