I'm going to throw up

I'm going to throw up.

Why was I born as a Swede? I don't deserve this shit. My country does not deserve this shit. Yet why? I want to give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/39926/was-swedish-dentist-bernt-herlitz-fired-because-he-revealed-that-migrant-adults
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are there non Swedes in my country? :/ I don't see Swedes in their countries..

>Sweden mentioned

Sweden really is utter shit.

Falling for the wikijew. Nice try shecklstein

You’re a white a country, therefore you must become multicultural.
There is no swedish culture, you need migrants to enrich your non-culture, you also need migrants to work jobs, apparently you swedes wont do them.
If you’re getting sick of the muslims you should have thought that before you bombed there countries.

Dumb smelly Mutt

Anti-dentite bastards

Why are you allowing it to happen?

>I want to give up
What are you even doing about it?

nice

wtf happened to /ikea/ or /sweg/? wasn't one of you fighting back?

checks out

Eh just do what the rest of the Yupoors do, hide your head in the sand about your demographic shift and blame America for your country's failings. Clearly our culture (which we dont have) of pure degeneracy has brainwashed everyone over there to kill themselves, nothing you could do our clearly superior American education has produced unrivaled propagandists and deep state globalist elite. I hear it helps to beg Kimmy to nuke us and post amerimutt images. Best of luck.

Fight based Swede engage your epigenetic Viking dna

RISE UP, STORMCLOAK

kek

>Sweden updates

Seriously, I want to help, I know a lot of us do, but between the 56% shit and general Euro snobbiness no one listens to us, so I don't know where to start beyond shopping "Sweden is shit and here's why" around normal-tier internet.

I am actually going to try and do a Phd in Sweden. I want to see how bad it is, I want to be there when the fire in the north rises once again.

t. good ole boy from the heartland

First step: Get off Sup Forums

Damn I really feel sorry for that guy.
Isnt there a huge public outcry or something?

>noone listens to us.

Why not fix your own country, it's fucked too. We all have to fix our own individual countries. All we can do is shame each other into action.

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/39926/was-swedish-dentist-bernt-herlitz-fired-because-he-revealed-that-migrant-adults
You're not even trying, are you?

unironically this

Divine retribution for the Deluge on Poland :DDD

>tfw grandpappy was smart enough to pick up his kids and come to USA

come home white man

have your (You)
Working on it. Stumping for good candidates where I can, fighting dumbass legislation where I can, educating and engaging everywhere I can.
In case it's not blisteringly obvious, I'm somewhat new here, just a couple months lurking. I'm educating as much as I can IRL and elsewhere, but is there more I can/should be doing?

this too. whites from Europe need to start flocking to NA and Australia. those are our strongholds. inb4 aussie saying fuck off we're full

You can live with me if you have a pretty sister to give me

>those are our strongholds
M8 we're already >56%
Even if all the whites in Europe fled here it would just mean more migrants and government gibs for shitskins. We're fucked too but not as fucked as Sweden

>haha everything is okay!
try something else disinfo shill, its obvious at this point you're pretty fucking far from okay, even normies know how fucked up you are

You really don't deserve this man, i'm really sorry dude. you have no idea, my heart has ached for you with every headline that comes out of that hellhole.

I'm glad you can tell me how I am doing from that little island over there. OP is just a whining pussy and any self respecting should ignore "him". Poverty does not exist here so we are absolutely far above "fine".

Fuck off cunt I'll throw snakes at your ugly mug.

Go out at night and firebomb some muzzie houses you pussy make them feel unsafe. The noble sensibilities of the modern white man are being abused by barbarians and you need to get out and fight them tooth and nail, if you lay down with your cheeks spread wide don't act surprised when you get a fat sandy load in your crack

Hahaha holy shit so this is why your country is being usurped, you're all in denial

we should all be helping each other though with this by being politically active, it will take all of us working together to defeat the globalists in every country by helping to spread the truth, this is the cold war and we can not sit back while proxy wars go on all around us with our heads in the sand. White ethnic Europeans must become a political force that serves to protect western civilization, culture and heratige from the white ethnic genoicide globalist agenda.

If an American dentist was treating children and then said that 80% are actually adults, then I 100% guarantee you that he wouldn't be fired. That's because it would be unbelievable. He was fired because they know he's telling the truth.

I'm glad in a way, at least you can serve as the canary in the coalmine for the rest of the world. I like Swedes but I hope it gets really really bad there like South Africa tier to redpill the rest of us.

What currency does Sweden use, Somali cum?
Anyone know a gofundme for this guy where I could turn burger bucks into somali cum

Good. The Swedes are a lost cause, the sooner they become a precedent, showing Whites throughout the west that no betrayal of their kind will ever be enough to non-Whites, the better.

this is the truth, in secrete anyone that harms one of you women or children you must make an example out of them specifically, you kidnap them, you leave there body on display with a pointed message like "all Muslim rapists will be dealt with accordingly" your government and law enforcement have failed you, now is time to take up the mantle of protector. hard choices must be made.

that pic could use a good a refugee camp or several

Not like you Swedes have any culture of anything. Keep up with that enrichment!

They got what they wanted

cheers and a bump, off to lurkistan I go

Sweden is an off-the-rails experiment gone awry.

>Rest of the world
There aren't any other white countries

Because you let them. They don't want you so they don't let you. It's that simple.

>Swedish 'men' find this scary

Not to be a dick, but your country isn't much better. The elites nullified your vote on Brexit, and a year and a half later you are still in he EU. You have a surveillance state that would make Orwell blush, you can get arrested for posting mean things on Twitter about the Muslims raping your daughters and running people over with trucks, you have a massive welfare state with insane taxes, and all of your women are whores. You have no free speech, no right to bear arms, no right to privacy, and the government controls every aspect of your lives. Just saying.

forgive my spelling errors.

Yes I know Amerimutt, I was pointing out his denial. I am fully aware of how fucked my country is, you can't become uncucked if you still think everything is fine.

Nice one from the leaf. Sure you guys can make an argument that Sweden is the worst, but they are just a year or two ahead of the rest of the west. The whole ship is going down and we will all end up living under a tyrannical surveillance state that you can't even imagine. Even here in the us we just bought ourselves a few years with trump, and barring Balkanization we are fucked too. Armed revolt is the only option for any of us, and the people are too neutered, too far gone to ever go that way. Let's stop making ourselves feel better by pretending it's just Sweden.

I agree. Do you think there is any hope left? I don't.

Why are you Swedish people killing yourselves?

Thank God they canned him, no one should be allowed to be a dentist if they can't do basic math, and he would keep saying that 2+2=4. I just hope they got rid of him before he did any real damage.

>Armed revolt is the only option for any of us, and the people are too neutered

Fuck. I hate to say this (military fag) but I've come to the same conclusion.
At the current rate, by the time people actually stand up for what is right, the society will be too far gone. But we are too weak. Too complacent. Too fat on our own success.
Alexis De Tocqueville saw this coming 200 years ago, the genius. His words are REQUIRED pol reading.

" "In such conditions, we might become so enamored with 'a relaxed love of present enjoyments' that we lose interest in the future of our descendants...and meekly allow ourselves to be led in ignorance by a despotic force all the more powerful because it does not resemble one"

I refuse to believe this about the UK.
I still hold the English as being based, what happend?

Miss him yet?

Seriously. You guys are fucked. The only way to save yourself at this point is to literally storm your government offices and burn your politicians at the stake or hang them.
You're right. You and your country don't deserve this. Everyday I pray of a Breivik style high score in Sweden to drive out the people plaguing your country (both politicians or "migrants")
Choice is yours. It's your country. Let it collapse under the cult of multiculturalism, or actively fight to save it. Either way, you're not doing yourselves any favors by doing nothing. The longer you allow it to go on, the worse it will get, and the harder it will be to reverse.

Hope for what? Its only the average European who's bluepilled and pays his taxes every year that's holding this charade together. This will collapse on its own the moment people stop going out their way to support it.

People are getting more redpilled over time, its mostly just that people are too comfy and the migrants live in their separate ghettos. Most Ethnic British people won't believe how bad it is until they have first hand experience themselves.

I know precisely what you mean. I have been reading about Sweden for well over a year now, and it looks bleak. Your country is finished. There is no hope for you.

Poland now has a Jew banker for prime minister, and their media us censoring all patriotic demonstrations. Poland is next for multicultural enrichment as will soon be raped by nigger migrants, just like Sweden.

USA has Trump, and it has slowed her destruction for the time being, but our liberals are desperate and working hard to circumvent Trump and trying to be rid of him altogether.

The West, whites, need begin a wars against these enemies ASAP. We need clean house--or it's over for all of us.

Don't give up. I can't tell you that it's only going to get better from here on because it's most likely not. We're all probably going to have a civil war, but if you emerge victorious, if you suffer through the hardships that will come, I can guarantee you that your struggles will not be in vain.

It is men who hold steadfast in the face of perceived insurmountable odds that do more than just make history. These men forge empires, crush entire nations and secure the future for their people, their family and their children.

Don't give up. People you know and even people you don't know, people that don't even exist yet, they all need you. Keep training. Keep lifting. The day of revolution comes the day people take to the streets, and that will happen when the next economic crisis hits. It will begin with the NASDAQ bubble pop in the US, and like the 1929 Great Depression, it will follow through to Europe. And when that day comes, your very life will be tested, and you will succeed only if you are prepared / trained.

Wrong country retard. That was Norway.

This is what really gets me. The pure abject complacency and stupidity of the people. No one knows and no one cares. More people are somewhat conscious on the right than the left, but even then most of them are complete morons too with no knowledge of history, and no interest in learning. Have the globalists really been this successful in turning the people into sheep? Or is that how it's always been? Have people always been this worthless and weak?

That is a scary accurate quote, i have thought of this myself, i call it the slow burn, just slow enough for people to remain distracted and apathetic.

None of that is likely to happen in Sweden. A group of shitskins gang rape a little girl, and get off with community service. A man gets acquitted for raping a little boy because he had a "sexual emergency." Muslims murder ethnic Swedes all the time, and get what is equivalent to a fucking parking ticket for it, and it's nothing new. This shit has been going on for awhile now. They're conditioned to accept it as normal.
If it hasn't happened yet, it likely won't at all.
I hate to be that black pilled guy here, but I think it's about over for the Swedes. They had the chance to stop it and they didn't. Now the problem has grown beyond their control.

Yes. They've been that successful. Because life is easy. You don't have to feel pain. You don't get calluses on your hands. You don't forage or hunt. You don't struggle to survive.

No you sit at a desk, getting fat while your muscles atrophy and your mind slows. You sit in your car and listen to a daily stream of propoganda. You go home and scroll through a never ending stream of banal facebook posts, and surrender your every secret to the man. You binge watch their products like a drug addict. You're just a filthy drone regurgitating their garbage.
"OMG did you see the last episode of GOT, so hardcore."
Anyone that seriously consumes popular culture can be dropped as a serious human being. They're an insect.
But most of us are. We're just consumers. Just fattened calves.

Need some books of his. Will read immediately.

> stackexchange has its own Sup Forums
Who knew?

Yes but at what point is it too late? You dont think we are there yet? The Russians accepted almost a century of communism. As did the Chinese, as do the North Koreans, as do all the Arabs living under Muslim theocracy. What makes you think that the people of the west can't be completely enslaved in a similar manner for a thousand years? And today we have the exponential growth of technology that can monitor and predict your every movement, word and action. It will be far easier through technology for the few to control the many than it has been at any time before in human history.

Read Tocqueville - seriously. He went to America and studied it in its infancy.

"In contrast, a despotism under a democracy could see "a multitude of men", uniformly alike, equal, "constantly circling for petty pleasures", unaware of fellow citizens, and subject to the will of a powerful state which exerted an "immense protective power"

Now what you need to do is bams together mad hwlp that man.

Just hit up "Democracy in America" famalam.

" "But one also finds in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to want to bring the strong down to their level, and which reduces men to preferring equality in servitude to inequality in freedom"

>Go out at night and firebomb some muzzie houses you pussy make them feel unsafe
Sorry, but this is awful fucking PR. Don't firebomb the immigrants, they're only behaving rationally and in their own self-interest. Firebomb the politicians who let them in, they're the traitors.

Treason is the worst crime of all. Worse than rape. Worse than murder. And they're committing it openly.

Lies.

Jews said the thing about Germany, how they believed it would fall into their hands under the guise of communism, how they had crushed it economically and how the people would soon be their slaves. And where are those Jews now? A smoldering pile of ashes and bars of soap.

So, too, shall be the fate of the traitors of today. Svens will have their revenge, I promise you that much. It will come at a great cost, sure, but in the end, it will come.

>Treason is the worst crime of all.
They all do.
The moment a red cent of my taxpayers money is spent outside of Canada (IE for WAMEN IN AFRICA) that's treason. You've just robbed the taxpayer.
I will never forgive the political filth that have milked me of my own earnings to feed their egos. Never.

This is what is so depressing. The dead white men of 250 years ago saw all of it. You can still read their shit and it sounds like it could have been written last week. The only thing they didn't predict was the awesome power of technology as a tool for enslavement. They even talked about what would happen if women got the vote. All of this was studied, understood, predicted, and written down, and yet what good did it do? The people today are stupider than they have ever been, and go about their lives with absolutely zero concept or care of the other men and powers that dictate the course of their lives. It's disgusting. Makes me fucking sick.

Someone needs to add an EU flag to these types of images.

I can hear Orwell spinning in his grave from across the atlantic.

Fuck that, they turned Minnesota into Somalia too

Actually the Jews have their own nationalist state and Germany is a cucked pile of dog shit no better than Sweden, but whatever makes you feel better.

This x1000000.

The traitor is the worst enemy of all. The West's greatest enemy is within, not without.

We need to start a campaign to expose these traitors. We had one done for taking Chinese bribes here in Aus. Like cockroaches, seeing one in the open tells you there are many more hiding.

Remove the archenemy. Remove traitor.

Very long story, short: Being present is hard. People actively choose complacency.

We are entering a brutal dark age the likes of which the world has never seen, and it has seen some awful shit. Sorry guys but I'm black pilled as fuck tonight and have nothing more to add. Have a pleasant evening.

>The dead white men of 250 years ago saw all of it.
They saw it because it was self evident. Tocqueville was more or less around for the French revolution. He saw the course that humanity was capable of following. The slow, long evil that we have wrought on ourselves.
Yes, it's depressing. It's sickening. At times, I just tighten up and my whole being feels a repressed rage shiver through me.
But we aren't free yet. We aren't even at the time to fight yet.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jim-jam

God I hate you so much, I swear I'll come across the border some day and slaughter all you faggots.

>40 year old
>claiming to be a child
>is actually a 40 year old
a dentist didn't fucking have to tell you that, you damn swede

no we have called them out from day one here, tthatshit doesn't fly

Now, we're going to start deporting these "children" that are from afghanistan. Some have turned 18 already now so they have no legal UN shit on their side anymore, the rest? We don't fuck, afgans raus!

they fucking reek. god damn...

You like Sweden the way it is? You wouldn't change anything?

Dont give up

It's not wrong, God is a glorious mass of sentient plasma

I disagree with everything you said & minorities will be the first ones to get rekt in a police state. No ones forcing anyone to watch CNN/BBC, or not have kids, or be a numale.