How does it feel?

How does it feel knowing a poo in loo fucked the entire internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/10/31/president-obama-announces-another-key-administration-post
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awesome. Net neutrality getting the axe may be the best thing to happen to us. Let's return to being an actual society again and stop spending our time all day here.

You first faggot.

>saved the entire internet

Fixed that for you shareblue redditor

Ya, and who appointed Mr. Loo to the chairman of the FCC? Oh yeah, it was Trump.
Fuck that.

Shut the fuck up faggot

>How does it feel knowing a poo in loo fixed the entire internet?

Good buy, amerimutts. We will miss your "you're not white" threads.

Have you seen present day america? Why the fuck would I want to do that?

Y2K!

the government never was, and never will be, a protector, or savior of the internet. NN is merely a bid by government to control the entire thing, a thing they never built and don't maintain.

You heard it here first folks, & by here I meant me...I'm just wondering HOW you all are going to Kill Yourselves?

Not my FCC Chairman

He's Trump's Chairman.

‘Saved the internet’

>Be burger
>Chant "MA FREEDUM"
>Remove any hate from freespeech
>Censor Right wing outlets
>Revoke gun rights
>Censor internets
>Support all these
>Be burger
>Still chant "Ma Freedum!"

Nice freedom's you got there 'Merica.

Without net neutrality, we'll have all the same problems we currently have with it. The only thing that's changing is that we're losing the benefits of net neutrality while keeping its flaws.

The internet before the normals discovered its riches? Sign me up. Now if we could bring back TechTV, but I can only dream.

Sup Forums just likes this because liberals don't. I swear you guys can be real dumb fucks sometimes. It's like when you all thought america was saved because Trump got elected, when in reality trumps election is like the one punch that landed, coming from a guy getting beaten to death by 6 niggers.

My internet prices went up since 2015 I'm sure. Still not too bad. Speeds are the same. Nothing changes. Everyone is whining about nothing. Could care less about this.

the butthurt from this is fucking funny

Useful idiots.

So much this.

2015 feels like last week. Exactly how were things different before then? People are bitching about torrent throttling. I've been using Comcast on the East Coast torrenting at high speeds for almost a decade and with no data caps or warnings whatsoever.

It's fucking awesome.

We're going to get real competition that will make so many more billionaires.

And we'll be getting offers like free internet for a year introductory offer and then 4.99/month thereafter with blazing speeds and no data caps.

I fucking can't wait.

Yes goyim now we can prevent hate sites like this from ever being accessed by americans again and you will have no way to organize against us.

You realize there isn't really any competition, right? All the people that lead these companies know eachother and meet frequently. Now that net neutrality is gone they'll convene to decide how much they can fuck us and still get away with it. This happens in a lot of similar industries where corperations are so large they rather coexist and stomp out the little guy than risk one-uping eachother. They'll even out their customers "benefits" to keep things equal and rake in the maximum amount of income.

So you say, but you haven't any clue about what's really going to happen than my shitpost.

I mean really. What the fuck is wrong with you people that think you know so goddamn much about everything?

You don't know a fucking thing.

What a revolting face. Why live?

Guys please im literally shaking. What am i going to do without government control of the internet. The ISPs are going to attack Netflix and shut down my cuck shows. My wifes bull is coming over soon.

Please respond ;[[[

Soros wants NN. That's enough for me to know that it's bad

Tasty. I want to eat his poo out of his ass in a tube, like on Jackass.

Hi shareblue

lmao darwin

This guy

Don't forget appointed by Obama.
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/10/31/president-obama-announces-another-key-administration-post

An affirmative action hire democrat just turned your internet into his designated shitting field.

He had to appoint at least one person from the opposition party,

PS:
your internet is designated shitting street now.

>ajit pai
>literally pajeet
Holy fuck my sides

>implying Americans won't take the internet with them when they leave

FUCK ALL POOS!

nothing will happen

you mean shat on the internet, you dumb illogical cunt. Poos rape too, so you missed that as well.

It really sucks. I just heard that in a couple of months we won't even have internet here anymore. Feels bad man.

Trump lost my support the second he voted against Obama's internet regulations.

Sounds like you're fucking retarded dude, you and the net neutrality hating shitters on this site.

We don't need more billionaires. Start stealing money from them.

Obama fucked up.

used to fap to her back in the day.

It's "COULDN'T CARE LESS"

Why does everyone fuck this up now? I'm seeing it everywhere

>Pajeet fucking up things in IT

What's new?

>oh nooo now the internet will be the same as it was 4 years ago!! withouth active censorship against conservatives OMG this stopping of censorhips means censorship!

me too
pic related. not fake, she got fired for these kek.

Based

Government explicitly controlling the internet. What could possibly go wrong?

The reason shareblue and the left want NN is so they can eventually shut down websites they disagree with. And they found plenty of useful idiots to scream about it.

Cry harder commie faggots.

Fag not the entire internet
INTERNET IS EUROPEAN NOW

The days of the wild west internet are over. Only a matter of time until the internet looks like cable TV.

Worst part is the leftists claim increase of fees is good reason for government control. Oh no propaganda will cost more!