Can siblings love each other Sup Forums?

can siblings love each other Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_NBKoUyAV4
mediafire.com/file/2176x9b2fadn852/Ore4.epub
mediafire.com/file/24axu8uk17gmhqn/ore5.pdf
mediafire.com/folder/6a6tgxa6o18vk/Epimetheus#67bbff5rjreut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh boy here we go again. such an original thread on Sup Forums!

>original thread
>Sup Forums
chose one

MANAMI WAS RIGHT

Love a sibling, ruin your life. Guaranteed.

I liked it when there was a sister incest anime fad. It's gone now though

They can, but they really shouldn't.

Yes. It was still shit tho.

First season was nice, watching them building their relationship back was fun. But season 2 lost all the charm it had, and was just a harem with a terrible ending.
But props to the Love+ episode

Only if it's twin sisters.

Absolutely.

Only if my sister is also my mom.

Fuck off and go complain to the yurishit thread.

futa* twin sisters

Vanilla incest truly is the most patrician fetish one can have.

Yes, especially big sisters and little brothers.

the incest fad is over already

What the fuck did you just say you little bitch?

kirino has an ass made for pounding

They can, but those in particular shouldn't. Kirino is an awful self-centered bitch and remains so the entire series. Kyosuke deserved someone better.

can anyone really love anyone else?

It's only right that siblings love each other

Anime sisters are NOT for lewd

They shouldn't though. Kirino is a bitch.

Sure they can, and I couldn't care less.

They don't look related.

Wrong. Imoutos are some of the lewdest beings in anime

>I Fell in Love with My Sister from Another Dimension!?

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

>wanting to support a relationship for hatefulness and spite
And they say Kirinofags aren't cancer.

It's not out of hate or spite. They genuinely love each other, and had to put Manami down somehow
If they had acted out of hate or spite, they would have simply told Ayase that Manami hit Kirino, and the rest would have sorted itself out

Was it rape?

Yes. Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

A wet imouto is nothing to be concerned about

Siblings who play together stay together.

What kind of game are they playing?

Rocket league.

Only a few more months left until Sagiri saves anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_NBKoUyAV4

>dripping wet and blushing in her sleep

Do real little sisters do this? If so, I want one.

I hope they show Oreimo cast

As an only child my dick is pleased by this, but also wonders how often this actually happens. I'll never really understand it.

Imouto gets aroused when thinking about her Onii-chan, gets wet when in the same room, cums when touched by him and gets mindbroken when headpatted

Does the manga stop at chapter 26? I'm trying to find more online, but only stumbled upon the original light novel.

The Oreimo manga ends and the spin off starts. Not sure if the spin off was ever fully scanned.

Just read the LN. It's much, much better.
And watch the anime for cute Kirino scenes. The rest is mostly trash.

I'm trying to get the anime, but for some reason my speed barely goes over 40kb/s, and got 10 GB for the whole thing.

Any idea where to get the LN? Nanodesu's links are mostly broken, and I only found the PDF version of vol. 5

There should be a mediafire floating around but I can't seem to find it. I'm pretty sure it was posted a few months ago too.

I found chapt 4 and 5's mediafire. They are the only one who seem to be working, and all other links are broken. 4 is in epub tho.

mediafire.com/file/2176x9b2fadn852/Ore4.epub

mediafire.com/file/24axu8uk17gmhqn/ore5.pdf

What are you going to get your imouto for valentine's day, Sup Forums?

mediafire.com/folder/6a6tgxa6o18vk/Epimetheus#67bbff5rjreut

It's my birthday so she has to get ME something.

I want another Oreimo Valentine's OVA. They were so cute. Maybe add in some more Sakurai since she was really fun.

You are a literal hero. Never forget that.

I'll have something better to do than watch the LotR trilogy tonight. Thanks, user.

Love is meant to be spread

Now if I could only do the same with my bittorrent

Normally goes at about 700 kb/s, but for some reason it's been like this for all the week, and only to download the first episode.

Does the ending ruin the anime as much as the subreddit think it does?

I really enjoy the ending, but only because I know the truth that Fushimi wanted a FULL incest end, and did the best he could

The best relationship between siblings is competitive.

I thought about the same after reading the manga and then watching the last episode. It looked really sweet, nowhere near as bad as some of the fandom makes you think.

>manga
The LN you mean. The manga didn't even cover much.

Both.

Fuck that homewrecker. Kanade deserves to be happy.

>imouto won't let you cum inside her but doesn't like condoms
Why are little sisters so unreasonable?

You didn't raise her right.

>Not coming inside your sister for the sole purpose of procreation

Yes

Imouto love stories are the best

I can't even remember where the manga ended.

Volume 2? I can somewhat understand it. Kyousuke screaming out that he loves his sister was pretty special. I wonder if he fell for her then or until the end of volume 3. It was definitely early on though.

>double impregnation

Kyosuke was a retard

That's only ok if your imouto is literally perfect like Kirino

too bad the mother is a complete piece of shit

I thought he was just memeing and only was attracted to her sexually and the romance came afterwards

In Boku Wa? She's horrified that her children are in an incestuous relationship, and that affects her health. Otherwise she's barely a character

nah, in True love

Kyousuke was a repressed Gary Stu

These are the imouto series i've perused. Never heard of True Love, is it any good?

In the novel he makes it clear that at the beginning of the speech he wasn't serious and that it was planned but as the speech went on he suddenly started speaking what was in his mind/heart. And well, it ended with "I love my sister!".

Kanade was always doomed, Shu prefers flat-chested girls.

well, the sister is really cute and I do love the romance between them but the mother is a complete bitch.

Volume 4 was the latest I found, with Kyou yelling that he loves his sister and then the authors teasing at the next non-existing chapter.

>Know girl
>cute af, so much that she's a model at fucking 14
>in the top 5 students of your district
>track and field athlete
>on top of all that, you two share the same hobby and fetish

I dunno, the story would have ended much sooner if the two weren't related.

Who's the artist?

>tfw downloaded 15 doujins in the last 48 hours, about 1gb of them
>tfw most of them are loli/cute ending/oreimo

I should really try getting a gf one day.

I'll give it a shot. I have literally never heard of it, and any new imouto series shoot straight to the top of my wishlist

i havnt talked to my sister in about 7 months and we live in the same house.

can anyone explain how oreimo actually ended? like why didnt he end up with kuroneko?

why did he end up with his sister? is it even his bioligical sister?

Unless you want your whole family to hunt you down for the rest of your life and be forced to drop college, leave the capital city, move to a shitty town and work in a mine for the rest of your life, you can go ahead and impregnate her.

one of the most autistic boards at a website made for bored people

complains about lack of originality

Make her drop an eroge and wait until she asks for life counseling

>can anyone explain how oreimo actually ended?
Kirino and Kyousuke got together and still are
>like why didnt he end up with kuroneko?
Neko cucked herself
>why did he end up with his sister?
Because they love each other
>is it even his bioligical sister?
Absolutely

where did i hear this story before?

Oreimo's manga ended at volume 4 (Chapter 26-ish?). Yes, that was pretty much its ending. That means that the manga only covered 2 out of 12 LN volumes.

After that it basically got cancelled by a spin-off that ended up having like a 33% of the sales that oreimo did.

Exactly

>you will never have a 10/10 imouto who drags you into her bedroom to work her ass while she plays eroge

they are going to have extra retard babies

By the end of S1 OVAs, they pretty much already loved each other but were afraid of the whole incest issues. So both denied that they had such feelings for the longest time. Kirino decided to make a move to convey such feelings without actually doing so, but it ended up hurting Kyousuke and she didn't feel like she was worthy of him. That's when neko steps in and Kyousuke starts dating her. Neko drops him and that's where Kyousuke finally starts accepting that he loves Kirino. It basically continues that way until both Kyousuke and Kirino can't take it anymore (they were separated for 2 months again) and Kyousuke confesses to her on Christmas Eve.

Neko may have screwed herself but I think that being away from Kirino would have done the same thing. And Kirino was at the point where she was going to leave to Europe when Neko/Kyousuke where dating. So yeah, I think their love was meant to happen. They were meant to be together from the start. Things like incest and sluts just happened to get in the way for a bit.

nah

I really need to reread it. It's been like 2 years since my last one. Pic related is when Kyousuke realizes that Kirino is the girl he truly loves.

Not necessarily. The father and mother have 2 sets of genes each, making for 4 possibilities :

F1M1
F1M2
F2M1
F2M2

Kyou and Kiri look pretty different from each other, so we can hope that they ended up being made of two different sets of genes, ex:

Kyou: F1M1
Kiri: F2M2

There shouldn't be any problem with them breeding, as their genes are varied and totally healthy, giving "backup" strands in case one of them fails. It's no different than breeding two totally different person since, in the end, their genes aren't redundant.

Say F1 has an error somewhere that makes the child autistic, and so does M1. F1M1 would make a downie child, but F1M2 or F2M1/2 would make a healthy one, since the allele for autism would be a receding one while the health allele will take over it, kind of like how brown eyes beat blue. The further you go and roll the dice however, the thinner are the chances of you not getting recessive alleles.

If they kept doing this and didn't get as lucky as their parents did, then you would get retards. But for once, they're fine.

She's so much of a whore that her slutty womb allowed two men to impregnate her in the same day and on her wedding day nonetheless.

Gotta admire your devotion