"Youths" run riot in Melbourne, but what does the ABC report?

200 nigs run riot bashing, robbing and causing general havoc in Melbourne. Cops don't know what to do..."puhlease come forward before we track you down".

Go to theage com au website for vid.

Why the fuck did we import this scum from Africa?

Meanwhile, no mention of this at all on the ABC website...instead they choose to proudly report this "Most significant decline in crime rates since 2015": archive.fo/3M1dF

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/gang-bashes-and-robs-beachgoers-in-wild-brawl-on-st-kilda-foreshore-20171214-p4yxq1.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=GbWMw249xY8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's niggers in Austarlia tf?

Unfortunately. Our indigenous type are pretty passive and don't really cause too much shit in civilised parts of the country.

(((They))) decided we needed to start importing Sudanese en-masse about 15 years ago. We're now reaping the benefits of this. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Thank fuck I don't live in Melbourne.

How does it feel to get a small taste of what it's like to live in America, Ausfags?

Not many at all, but even the incredibly tiny amount we do have cause more problems than any other minority we have.

Cf White Girl Bleed a Lot. Local media tells the truth, national blatantly lies.

Heres the link since OP cant do that shit himself obviously.

theage.com.au/victoria/gang-bashes-and-robs-beachgoers-in-wild-brawl-on-st-kilda-foreshore-20171214-p4yxq1.html

>Cops don't know what to do.

Hows that weapons ban going down there mates...

I can't believe how many nunchuck variations are on there but no boomerang.

you don't need to archive abc cunt its gobmant funded

heads up, soon they will call them "teens"

or "youth"

Police have guns, you dumb cunt.

But everybody in Melbourne is a faggot, especially the cops, so they only use their guns for anal sex.

>and a brawl at mcdonalds

The absolute TASTE of america. Hope you enjoy our spreading cancer.

I thought the general consensus was that the people of Melbourne deserved all the bad things that happened to them. Maybe this will make them stop being such fags?

Keep an eye on those carpenters, they peddle in weapons of mass destruction. Most have trucks filled with them, and on top of that, nails.

Thanks user, was looking for this.

>throwing stars
they're not even used for throwing, that's just a meme perpetuated by kung fu movies
how the fuck are people who know jack shit about things allowed to legislate them

What about stingray barbs?

Just wait for the burgers to raid this thread with typical shit they also post on european threads
>"AAAAHHAHAHA AUSTRALIA IS KEKED!!!!!"

The best thing is, is that you can go literally anywhere else in Australia but Melbourne and go weeks without seeing a single black person. Our minorities consist of:
>islanders (not bad)
>asians (a LOT but don't do this shit)
>half cast abos

That is it. So before le 52% mutt-faces come in here they need to understand that.

Sage

post the link you fucking idiot.

No blacks, just descendents of a penal island.
Same difference.

See

t. 68% white and falling

You are spared.

For now, emu. For now.

Your country is past due on the cultural enrichment list. Don't forget that.

>theage.com.au/victoria/gang-bashes-and-robs-beachgoers-in-wild-brawl-on-st-kilda-foreshore-20171214-p4yxq1.html

>52% with "minorities" consisting of niggers with guns and spics who came straight from Mexican cartels insulted my country
ohh noooo

>The best thing is, is that you can go literally anywhere else in Australia but Melbourne and go weeks without seeing a single black person
Not here in Adelaide. Plenty of these cunts here.

>wasting tax money on the abc
Nah get fucked

Remember when stinky Lebanese animals pulled that shit and a bunch of Australian men took to the street and started battering them?

i'm not a mutt goddamn it but I know america is shit

what changed?

were abos thrilled and welcoming with penal colony prospects?

>What about stingray barbs?

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

really? all i saw about this was saying it was some white supremacist bashing of browns

That was in Cronulla, also there arn't any Australian men in Melbourne

WE GREW HERE
YOU FLEW HERE

WAKE UP AUZBRO

You guys desperately need a Cronulla 2.0

I was in Sydney in 2004 and my trip overlapped the riots, it was amazing to see. If only all western countries were that absolutely based.

No more V8 Supercars, no more Holden, importing Africans and Muslims and allowing China to buy out your resources and government?

What is happening to you guys?

soy

This is so bad

Melbourne is the faggot capital of australia. I hope they keep importing these jungle nigs for that diversity and cultural enrichment they crave.

I hope they wipe melbourne from the map, then maybe they can come to sydney and clean the gays out there too.

>youths of African appearance

Gave me a chuckle

i don't have a single friend that I could even link this video to without being called racist, despite living quite close to the very location it was filmed

how do we fix melbourne

The masons need blacks to mix with the local gene pool to inch ever closer to recreating the ancient egyptian slave, a mix of races the world hasn't truely seen since.

White
Black
Asian
Arab
North African

any proper ninja would use a kunai anyway

they are doing it because whites REFUSE to fucking get violent
They smell weakness
the longer you all just sit there, the worse its going to get.

thats what you get when you become amerifat slaves
enjoy turning to shithole
and oh yeah keep saying "thats only happens in fag cities"

It's time for ALL whites to return to Europe immediately. The colonies are all lost, north America is lost, Europe can still be saved.

Screw (((civic nationalism))). There's absolutely no reason for someone to put a chunk of clay outside of Europe before our own homeland. Those who do are traitors to the white race and should be left to fall with our overrun previously white countries.

Too soon

So much this. Anytime I say it, triggered Americans call me a pussy for "wanting to run away". Europe is our blood. A doomed colony isn't important.

we should organise for people to leave these fucked up soon-to-be islamic/degenerate countries for Europe en masse. Create our own colonies and pockets without shit skins and faggots

>Our indigenous type are pretty passive and don't really cause too much shit in civilised parts of the country.

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>north America is lost
not fucking yet

Fuck off Australia still has a chance. America and Canada are lost though

You're joking, right? They have the niggest. How new are you. Please don't be trolling me. It would be devastating.

Newsflash, no one gives a shit about you guys.

We're more lost than South Africa. At least they are armed.

refugee here

would fuck

>not fucking yet
Fuck off Australia still has a chance.

You're in denial. Our hubris has been our downfall. Don't let it be the death of our race though. An inability to accept reality WILL be our downfall if we let it.

>Anytime I say it, triggered Americans call me a pussy for "wanting to run away". Europe is our blood. A doomed colony isn't important.
I agree. It's hubris. Our arrogance and inability to accept the truth and how far we've fallen WILL lead to our demise as a race if we can't begin to act accordingly. If we lose Europe, we lose everything. It's that simple. Right now there's still a chance to save it, but only if we return home.

>being this delusional
When we get the mind to, we will get rid of our nigs, spics, kikes and gooks in a dedicated weekend. If you tried to do something about your gook problem, China would drop the charade and just annex you.

Take off your meme flag and I'll know who you're talking about

No (You)?

You're all faggots

>australia
>literally no guns
>canada, america
>guns
yeah no ill take my chances with my AR-15

RIP

you faggot LARPers need to raid the comments section on theage.com.au and news.com.au, there were only a handful of /ourguys/ trying to subtley drop red pills to the normies.

Jesus, man. I grew up and saw many chimp outs, but not a 200 man strong chimpout. Best I saw was a 40 nog showdown.
Be safe Aussies. The niggers are going to wake up to their power in your country.

I couldn't find the article, but I did search riot and found one that said the organizer of a Milo tour is refusing to pay 50,000 dollars for the increased police presence and riot damages after a rally. I'm not even a Milo fan, but how fucking cucked is that police minister in Melbourne?

No, "Australian's" don't live in Melbourne anymore. It's turning into a Chinese colony and a refuge for Parjeets who arrive here on overseas students and never go back.

How are videos racist?
Did you say something like, look at these fucking niggers?
If so just say look at this crazy video mate

How do you defend yourself?

The article is titled "Mass brawl erupts in inner-city Melbourne". Just do a ctrl-F on the front page for Melbourne and you'll get it.

Australia is on the same path as the rest of the Western world and there are more and more blacks here everyday and it's not just Melbourne. Everyone thinks Australia is so based. We are not you cunts are delusional. Australia is fast becoming a multicultural enriched country. You may say it's just the cities, well that's how it starts next thing you know your 56% mutt faced which we are not far behind just like the rest of the Western world. Tldr Australia is soon to be le 56% face and many of you don't want to admit it.

massively cucked, the leftists as usual were the only one's protesting yet somehow they don't have to pay the bill.

It's true mate.
Watched qanda last week with the PM on it and he must have said " Australia is the most successful multicultural country in the world" like at least 7 times, twice in the span of 30 seconds.

ye keep it up
>Thank fuck I don't live in america
>Thank fuck I don't live in the west
>Thank fuck I don't live in melbourne.
>Thank fuck I live in this gated community
>Thank fuck I have a good security system
>Thank fuck tyrone lets me leave the room while he's raping my wife

Some of us burgers care, ausfag. You're on your path to what we're dealing with. Not a fate I'd wish on other countries and so I sympathize.

This is why we imported them

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/

after Trudeau the communist manchurian candidate sells out Canada to the Parjeets and Chinese, Australia and New Zealand will be next on the radar to be turned into a "post national countries". Unfortunately, the white nationalists/supremacists and Alt-Right don't understand how very little time they have to start countering this by red-pilling the masses via social media. If we continue to LARP around and do nothing but complain on obscure online forums we are fucked.

Thank God they're cracking down on those manrikigusari-wielding maniacs.

Thanks. At least they said African looking youths instead of pulling the typical American MSM move of "youths."
That's weak. Hopefully you don't live in Melbourne.

We need to figure out how to get niggers to rape and Rob and murder zionists

Meanwhile, in merica.

Pretty good, Haven't been shot today.

good quints

holy waste

God bless our Founding Fathers, man. They were great geniuses of their time.

get em

yes I live in Melbourne, it's fucked m8

>kiwis calling people faggot

You made me laugh

Abbos don’t count, they aren’t even human

You do know White and Asians are several times closer to Aboriginals than they are to Africans, genetically, right? Asians especially.

Personally I think Abos are just so fucking ugly because they had a huge genetic bottleneck a long time ago on that island and most of the survivors just happened to be ugly as fucking shit, so with very little new DNA coming in from the outside, the super beast-like phenotype lived on in them

Oh shit those 10 round mags make nigs squeal in fear!

>so they only use their guns for anal sex.

Abos are unironically the missing link.

Science will never come out with that, though.

It's true, melb police are heavily restricted they can't do anything to hurt people but in QLD,WA, SA, NSW mess with a cop and you'll get a bullet to the head, Trotted on by a horse, or have 10 cops bash you. Not to long ago Australian police went AWOL when they found a cop killer in a parking lot, rammed their car with police cars, smashed all the windows, dragged them out and beat them till they couldn't move, majority of them were cleared of the charges i think, there was no news what happened to the cops.

this. i though melbourne is liberal dystopia. its not bad when diversity hits those who advocate for it

Here's a documentary(propaganda) on how they are making a religion to validate their miscegenation of the races.
youtube.com/watch?v=GbWMw249xY8

I just arrived here a week ago and the amount of fags , nigs and trannies roaming the streets is unreal . Not even starting about the chinks .
Brisbane seems really based compared to Melbourne