BTFOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U6Y8xrh7XyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ajit my son

You must choose where to release

holy fuck

Based

He is living the American dream and fully integrated, he is what every minority should strive to be

>giant Reeses cup

this cunt doesnt even hide his product placement shilling

I hope john oliver kills himself along with the rest of reddit.

Commies btfo

wtf I love pajeets now

I literally have no problem with this.

56%

that "ree" is not unintentional
ajit is definitely a citizen of the internet, just a question of which part

Holy shit. Ajit is clearly a shitposter.

lol he drink from big cup xD

he is literally living the dream of every pajeet
controlling the internet and having a white woman who can show him her vagane and bob when he wants

Fuck me this meme writes itself! Now if they could just figure out indoor plumbing.

trips of truth

top kek

my hero!

fucking newfag

You can't spell REESES without REEE

Truly he is our brother

He needs a big cup for all those lib tears

choke on a cock sanjay

pretty savage

This

Thicc

Pajeet has good taste

He earned it

This. Guy definitely browses here. His banter is to good

kek the 56% maymay is real

learn to check digits, newfag.

Go back to reddi t you massive faggot

No, he's right. Stop posting and lurk more, faggot.

>Cucks Americans out of their internet and their women
Fucking kek.

yeah he totally took away the internet, not took away government control, good job re ddit :)

He took away government control just like he took away another pure white American baby.
The 56% will soon be the 33%.

you asshole. you fucking asshole. I was drinking tea, and now im choking. I nearly died you evil Aztec bastard, your lulz were too powerful. Ah , fuck. I need a wall. someone help me...i...need...a wall.

But seriously, you made me choke on my tea. 10/10.

Bahahhahaah he POOED in America's genepool.

in America, taking away government control is generally recognized as a good thing to non-commies. The more you know, shitstain yuropoor

Enjoy your half-poo babies mongrel.

If you dont know by now, its as obvious as the nose in front of your face.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

based pooinloo deserves a white bitch

Based Paijit taking no prisoners

it's just too good to be true, isn't it? i want it to be true.

Use your own flag if you insult people, or else you seem like a soyboy puss

>reese's are called reese's cup
>ajit drink out of a reese's cup

mind = blown

Let me tell you a story. I am all about preservation of culture. I demand a right to preserve my race, but at the same time, I do not demand everyone does that. It is about my rights, and how I want to raise my children.

My big issue is Cultural Nationalism. That is what the US is about. That is what assimilation is about.

you can take any fucker, and beat him or her into shape. The military taught me that. "I wont give up on you" means, "I will hurt you, until you comply. Until you think like me. Until you dream like me."

I can, have, and will do again, break people down and remake them. Immigrant, spoiled kid, city dweller, redneck, inbred mountain fuck. doesnt matter.

Wanna know why so many africans seem "sub human" they breed only inside the tribe. Inbred as fuck. too inbred. They are mentally ill on a genetic level. thats it. Same fucked up shit happens in "the hood" the "tribes" never leave the neighborhood. Cousins fuck cousins fuck cousins. Soon everyone's looking devolved and shit.

paid shareblue successor posters do not use their own flags.

He's fucking based and a literal shit poster. I love it.

He's not a paid poster, that's extremely overhyped. He's just a moron.

Definitely /ourguy/. If you really look at his face his smile expression is a lot like image related. Just head on instead of partial profile.

Can someone please give me the run down of who Ajit is and what based things he has done.
I'm seeing a lot of threads, but can't find the OG videos.

Here, user. I just watched it myself in another thread. Sides obliterated. Shitposting irl.
youtu.be/U6Y8xrh7XyI