Why do Californians

have to be such fags and vote in globalists willingly?

So is he going to go door to door collecting guns? That's going to work out well

And how many more died to niggers?

>tfw parents actually listen to a morally bankrupt cumdumpster who outright lies in the attached video on that tweet
I don't really see them as parents anymore.

>Attempting to shame people by invoking a church
Californians would kill every churchgoer if they could

Take away guns that kill tens of people and people will use bombs that kill hundreds

Why do lefties feel an average of less than one noteworthy shooting a year is evidence for gub control?

>we ARE coming for your guns
With what you limpwristed faggot? More harsh words and platitudes. Fucking 5 years and you are going to bitch about less than 200 deaths in a country of 300 million fucking hell 4 times as many get beat to death with hands and feet every goddamn year.

Californians in general have higher IQ than red state morAns.

Is the NRA the only organization that gets blamed for what people who aren't members do?

>mass shooting a year keeps goyim in fear

But the NRA didn't kill or hurt anybody.
They just want whites disarmed so wel be easier targets

what was 49 first graders doing in the pulse night club ? lol

didn't kennedy get shot by a civillian with a gun? what a self fulfilling prophecy this quote was

It's because Californians are smug faggots that think they're better than everyone else. So they go along with whoever tells them that they are rather than who tells them the truth. "Look at me! I support diversity! I'm such a good person!" Smug fucking assholes.

oh shit a few people a year get killed better give up my rights

>Try to take guns from the Triads/MS-13/Los Zetas
>Get absolutely fucking slaughtered

>sandy hook
>real

Lol the NRA is always their fucking boogeyman. Jesus where the people who did these affiliated with them? No?

>Faggot: You people with guns shoot people!!! We are coming for your guns!!!
Sure, go ahead.

tfw gavin newsom or antonio villaraigosa are going to be the next governor of california

Most people, who don't like guns, don't understand them or just don't know how to use them.

>admitted CIA agent
>civilian
You know the rest

>147 people died since 2012
>this is a problem

All that sun bakes heada. Tan makes you nigger.

But some of them were kids, user. KIDS. They haven't even had a chance to grow up into voters for our cause yet.

>civillian with a gun
CIA agents aren't civilians, so no

>threatening to forcefully take an NRA members guns....

this will work out well

Papists go pop.

NY IS BASED. MORE PEOPLE THAN MOST SIMILAR SIZED BITCH TIT STATES AND STILL A TOP TIER IQ. FUCK YOU LOSERS

Don't be surprised when this dipshit tries to run for President.

Come and take them.

How many people have niggers killed since then?

GLOW