Why must niggers nig?

I was walking home today after getting some good news about potential employment, so I was feeling quite cheery. Then, I noticed a nigger in a black sweater behind me. I thought it looked shady but I was in a good mood so I just ignored it. As I turned off the main street towards my house, it started to follow me. I knew something was up so I put my hand on my knife and walked past my house so it wouldn’t know where I live. When I got back to the main street, it threw a stick at me, so I turned around. It had his hand in his sweater pocket and said “Lemme cop your phone, shawty.” I saw that there was nothing in the pocket so after it asked for my phone a few more times I said “You don’t have a gun, bitch.” and ran. Why must my day be ruined by these subhuman shits? It threatened to “blow my head off” with an imaginary gun. I can’t even own a gun without jumping through hoops in my state, so I can’t even protect myself. Anyway, my question is, why don’t more whites see niggers for the animals they are? Why is there not more resistance?

They are being tricked by the followers of Satan. You should have stood your ground and converted him to righteousness for the sake of his tormented soul.

> Anyway, my question is, why don’t more whites see niggers for the animals they are?
We do. It's just to what degree you acknowledge it. Cucks repress these thoughts in a Freudian way, but they're there. People here have them openly. The ONLY difference is how actualized we are with respect to them, but we all know it.

It's a dawg, use dawg spray

Accept your cultural enrichment, goy. It's only going to get better as the years pass.

ALL whites see how niggaz are..they just dont want to seem racist.

Ive made jokes about black people and all the whites laugh if you break the ice they will agree

Fpbp

Beta cucks that run social media and libs that preach equality.

You all must live in nice areas. The whites where I live see the niggers as human and even “aspiring young men.”

Should have converted him six feet under desu

At least you were armed and used your head. My condolences. Savages.

I had my knife in my hand so I definitely could’ve killed him, I feel bad that I didn’t since now some other unsuspecting white will go through the same thing and possibly be cucked enough to hand over his phone.

Thanks. I’m lucky that it was a stereotypical nig and he had his pants half way down his thighs to show off his drawers, so he didn’t run very fast.

Niggerloving christcuck. Once we solve the nigger and muzzie problems we can feed the lions.

They probably won't chase anyway. Most of those types look for softer targets. Once they realize you're not one, its over. Unless there's a group of them of course. If had to change my route many a time for that reason. That's what always comes to mind in those knockout videos. These people see them coming and don't move away or change route. Its crazy.

i would have earthed that nigger

you relaxed, although only initially
>“Lemme cop your phone, shawty.”
femanon?
>Why is there not more resistance?
they move away e.g white flight
>I can’t even own a gun without jumping through hoops in my state, so I can’t even protect myself.
>she/he listens to the law when it comes to protecting her/his life
"Momma asks why I always got a gun 'I can get a lawyer you can't get another son'" - some rapper

how does it feel to know urban youths that didn't even finish high school are smarter than you OP?

He called me shawty even though I’m a dude, probably in an attempt to humiliate me. I’m trying to save up for a .40 that some dude offered to sell me, it’s not like I don’t own a gun because I don’t want to, faggot.

>it’s not like I don’t own a gun because I don’t want to, faggot
wow, homophobic much? you don't have to insult me OP, it's not MY fault high t hood niggas see you as small and androgynous . . .
>I’m trying to save up
BROKE boi cant afford a gun baka

Nice bait.

You sound poor.

Your alive
Plus you didnt relax around blacks.
Your alive home safe thats all that counts.

He fidnt relax he is hone safe snd still has his phone snd walket

I said INITIALLY
>I thought it looked shady but I was in a good mood so I just ignored it
>:(
as for you get a better job that pays you enough to not live in da hood

Thanks, user.