Jump new series 2: U19

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/u19/en/0/1/page/4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaqhQfj3fyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AXED after 10 chapters

I thought the nazi imagery was just a joke, but good lord.
>Armband with a white circle and geometric black design
>Eugenics
>SSS
>A student does a salute in one of the panels
Sweet Merciful Adolf.

What is it with this Herbivore boy thing? Are they just calling him a bitch?

Jesus Christ, I think you'd be more subtle if people started running around screaming "DOLF IS JUSTICE!"

Fuck adults tbqh

Yeah, and don't think I didn't see them playing the "Abandoned Generation served by Alt Right" card ether.

More like youngsters vs Old men

Lol. This is gonna crash and burn so hard.

May as well dump it.
First page , then pic related

Well that was quick

It's Japanese lingo that basically means "beta male".

So, this with nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=vaqhQfj3fyE

and then pic related

I liked it better when it was called Codename: Kids Next Door

Meh

KND was kinda popular in Japan wasn't?

>Ends before any cool shit happens
Well fuck, hasn't left the best impression on me yet.

Battler?

>Lefties are the reserve of failed adults
Here we go.

Man, this looks so bad. There's absolutely no subtlety about how evil everyone past puberty is. And (not)Nazis? Seriously? I guess this series is intended for edgelords who feel like adults are keeping them down and oppressing them with chores and responsibilities. I mean it's been over a decade since I was the target audience for this shit so I'm probably just pissing in the wind here, but god. It makes me ashamed to have ever been the target audience for Shounen Jump material.

Maybe Japanese readers will see it for the tripe it is and ignore it, but who knows. Teens are stupid no matter where they live.

It's like I'm really back in Catholic School!

Is "Black Jobs" a thing?

>The right telling the left they're wrong.
I think this is the smartest thing in this manga, though that's not saying much.

Kids will eat it up, but their school system is honest to God a nightmare, which explains their brutal work culture. Add the current prospects for employment in the near future in this economy, and I totally get why this manga could have readers.

What a pile of garbage.

This could be popular with little kids, maybe with some teens too, who knows. For me, only some unlikely, amazing comedy could save it.

Holy shit this was bad.
I'll give it the canonical three chapters, but it'll probably a waste of time.

> There's absolutely no subtlety about how evil everyone past puberty is.
The parents seems to be decent people, and the doctors actually tried to cheer up the girl with the terrible blood results so that's not all of them.

>For me, only some unlikely, amazing comedy could save it
I was expecting it to turn into slightly absurdist comedy at any moment. The first half of the story almost made me want to believe that was the case, but the ending seems to imply it'll turn into just another battle manga.

>Sesuji died for this.

>Libido is a superpower

I can't believe I'm saying this about a fucking JUMP manga of all things, but it's way too fucking heavy-handed.

Seriously.

Y'all actually dumb as fuck. This manga has a lot of potential if only because the first chapter did not do a one-chapter arc introduction like all bad shonen do.

how far JUMP has fallen, it's depressing

cute

The theme is old and tired, the imagery is insultingly heavy-handed, and the characters are not interesting in the slightest. I usually like to give new series a chance to impress me but this one should just go straight to the garbage bin.

I actually liked it too, I don't get why people think this is so bad. At least it's more interesting than that generic new romcom.

i doubt this gets 11 chapters, concept is so bad that it hurts,drawings are shit and every character is a trope
on the other hand medaka box was a long runner so who knows

And yet, its writing is stronger than your run-of-the mill chapter. We hardly know where the manga is headed.

>At least it's more interesting than that generic new romcom.
Sup Forums eats those like pigs eat garbage, so I'm not surprised
still, this manga isn't good, but I prefer it to the guy who did that Nisekoi spin-off

Man this sucks.
How many chapters would you be willing to read to give it a chance?

rom coms at least can have cute drawings or a genuine fun gag
here art is shit, and everything else is way too bland
romcoms would be much better if they actually used comedy instead of LE BOOB JOKE XD

All of it, WSJ battle mangas are the bane of my existance.
I read Black clover and demon's plan every week.

>rom coms at least can have cute drawings or a genuine fun gag
like I said
like pigs eating garbage

Nine.

Is this written by a female or what? This over the top writing just to prove an agenda is just bad. Also sewing is manly af

So,....some nip Kids Next Door?
I fucking hated KND

No

>demon's plan
I completely forgot it's getting scanlated
I should either read it and finish when it gets axed or drop now

KND was great m8.

More like nein.

>hating knd

>Is this written by a female or what?
What did he mean by this?

Well Medaka Box spiced the things a bit with Kumagawa and all the meta shit that came with him

Fuck, this should relate to all of us at least a little. A shitty job market with the only way up being sucking dick and income inequality growing like crazy. At least someone had the balls to address these issues.

did you even read the rest of my post or your edge didnt allow it? i said romcoms are usually shit or mediocre, but even mediocre is better than this shit
>stupid concept
>horrible drawings>>>
>characters that are only tropes (best friend, serious dude, childhood friend,popular bitch)

next time learn to read retarded fedora tipper

It really isn't worth your time, I read it because I have a problem.
It one nice thing, but the rest is really average not even really fucking bad like Black Clover, but just average.

>Talking shit about KND

Anons in WSJ threads say the same, and that not even the feMC is good. I don't wanna read it anyway so I guess I'll drop it

I did, but your points didn't matter because who cares about what a garbage-eating pig thinks? Your other points were as shitty and useless as the first one I quoted.

Judging characters after one chapter is rather dumb, especially considering most of them won't be relevant later.

>pssh nothen personnel pig
holy shit you are beyond autism

I'll probably stick with it until I get bored of it, which might be soon if the battles aren't any good.

This is what I'm thinking. I should at least give it a chance, but I doubt they'll do something as cool as Medaka Box.