GERMANY YES!!!

>The city of Cologne has announced they will be handing out “respect” wristbands to encourage understanding between individuals on New Year’s Eve and prevent the kind of sex attacks that occurred in 2015.

archive.is/uuKmZ

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
youtu.be/-m_rW9ZgyOU
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35261359
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/02/europe/cologne-police-alleged-racial-profiling/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this targeted at though? The women?

About time they did this I'm sick of getting arrested for rape

not the niggers obviously

Ahhhhh i see the germans giving a big push for the "Biggest Cuck in EU 2017" award just before the year is ending.

Lets see if the swedens can respond with something

Do they contain pepper spray or a weapon of some sort?

I am sure this will work

condom probably

I don't understand how Germany could allow to lose control so much in their cities.

Germany should have dropped a fourth

Where's the anti-rape band pic?

>telling germ-ans to tolerate getting raped
So a society CAN be bluepilled into literal retardation. Germany is a limb that should be amputated

Isn't it beautiful

It's so powerful, how could you want to rape a white vagina if you see that?

hnnnng

What happened in 2016?

RESPEKT WAMMIN.

Kek

>>The city of Cologne has announced they will be handing out “respect” wristbands to encourage understanding between individuals on New Year’s Eve and prevent the kind of sex attacks that occurred in 2015.

What the fuck, stop copying us germany!
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/

Wtf, there goes my new year fuck plans, thanks a lot Polizei :(

>It's another Breitbart headline thread

Aren't you sick of pretending to be outraged by fake news?

they should focus on fixing their football team

Rapegugee: Hi I´m Muhammed, Im gonna rape you...
GermanGirl: Sorry, I have a "respect" wristband.
Rapefugee: Oh, my bad have a happy new year

this is what liberals actually believe will happen

it's fucking pointless virtue signaling

I find it frightening that these people recognize that there's a problem but at the same time are somehow still deluded enough to think that shit like wristbands will make the world the peaceful, multicultural wonderland that they want it to be.

I see the swedish model is being adopted by other countries too.

>stealing ideas from Sweden
litterly cultural appropriation
>wristband litterly says #DontFiddle
fiddle was like the best translation into one word, but its like improper touching

come to chile and bleach us like a hero, or die like a cuck in sweden

>to encourage understanding between individuals on New Year’s Eve and prevent the kind of sex attacks that occurred in 2015.

I am seriously at a loss here, what do they fucking mean by this? What gap in knowledge are these bracelets supposed to bridge? What fucking understanding?

On all levels this screams "some of you WILL be raped by Muslim's tonight and we will be fired for saying so, I hope you can figure this out on your own and stay safe" why else bring up sexual assault at all? Is this a warning shot from a hamstrung police force who actually give a fuck?

>come to chile and bleach us like a hero,

We should run a massive meme campaign in German threads encouraging women to go out alone in Calogne and that it is safe. No rape will occur... promise.

Not puertorican but yeah.. lots of dirty bigass latinas we dont even give a fuck anymore who could be bleached for the sake of the future of our country..

That's a little big for a proper cock ring for Inbred Ahmed to keep his dick extra stiff molesting ethnic Germans.

to be honest the only reason i started watching "Orange is the new black" is because of all the hispanic women
love those dark haired and dark eyed women

Gross

Does it have einearmlänge imprinted on it?

>respekt wammin
Shit looks like it came out of a happy meal.

i guess this is better

That just makes them definite targets because you know they're the kind of women who are too afraid of being called racist to accuse a foreigner of rape. These women are sure things for actual predators.

police is underpaid and understaffed, non Germans are allowed to work with the police and the youth is too influenced by nigger culture, thinking it's cool to ignore rules etc.
add to that the amount of mudslimes and """refugees""" and there you go

You don't deserve the title of a first world country. Absolutely disgraceful.

whats stopping you from bleaching then.

Our goverment would rather look past the rapes and blame the police, just so the migrants will krep coming. Did you know that our politicians raised their money again?

>Muslims
>Reading
>or caring about a fucking armband

WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW

*raised their income

>whats stopping you from bleaching then.
You dont think they actually allow women to migrate here?
The ratio among 20 year olds is like for every 100 women there is 120 men, and that just because of immigration

Most women who come here from other countries are often already married or to young for me

Also im an anti-social paria and that might be a bigger factor, but i havent been all my life and did date some immigrant girls when i was around 15-17

Welcome to the new progressive utopia Hans!

Now bend over

you could always go for an italian or spanish girl, I don't know if it's true but I heard they worship anyone blonde there

yeah but then i would have to move to a shithole like Spain or Italy
also even if they do like blondes, what use is that gonna do if im litterly an unemployed loser that is a social paria
im sure even they have standards

politicians need the guillotine
shame there are no patriots anymore.

We copied Sweden.

Also:
>Lose 2 World Wars
>Lose a quarter of our territory while doing so
>Get split in half
>Manage to reunite but Communism downgraded the east that far that you have to pay over 2 trillion and it's still not at west level.
>Import over 1 million shitskins despite the success story that "Gastarbeiter" were.
>Get trucked and our leader just now, one year later, wants to meet with the relatives of the victims
>tfw still not number #1 cucked nation in europe

will it ever stop?
when will the pendulum swing?

The really painful thing is, the government could stop this by just telling the partygoers which places to avoid. But they will not, because that would be admitting defeat. Worse, when the dragon knows no sacrifice is coming, it will burn down the country.

what about half black/brown Europeans?

I forgot all about the new annual event of enrichment that occurs in Germany now, it's just become common place

The writbands probably contain anti lady germs so muslims cant rape them

New Years Eve 2017.
Mohamed Muhammed Ackbari Bin Sandune put down his Koran after a full year of study. Every verse memorised and every lesson from Allah lodged in his mighty brain that had swelled to the size of the finest Emirati Date from all of his Islamic knowledge. He knew what he had to do.

He had to rape white European women. They were inferior, non believers who did not accept the message of Allah. It was like his imam always said 'If they don't believe Muhammad split the moon, then its OK for you to split their poon'. He knew he was within his rights to do this, so he shaved his penis to 50% of its original hair content, leaving only a small amount of hair extending down to his upper shins, put on his best Islamic sand suit, and left for the night.

Within minutes Mohamed had found a suitable victim. A young German girl, clearly intoxicated on the Satanic liquor known as 'Beer'. He approached her, and she turned and smiled clearly delighted by his pure multiculturalism.

Mohamed grabbed the young fraulen and pinned her to the ground. She was frightened but did not scream, because screams let right wing bigots imagine that Muslims are comitting crimes. He pulled down her jeans and began to feel her infidelic clitoris with his brown fingers. He grabbed arm to put it behind her neck when he felt something on her wrist.

He tugged on the item and removed it from her arm.
A small rubber armband engraved with the word 'respect'.
Mohamed pulled back.
He realised he was wrong to rape.
'Fuck the Koran, this small rubber band is my new holy text' he thought.
Muhamed apologised to the girl, and spent the next 10 years learning German, drinking beer and contributing to the economy.

what now, rapetards

GERMONEY YES!
Keep it up!

Damn britbong that was the best thing I’ve read on Sup Forums in a while. 9/10

Fuck why are germans such retarded autists

here you go

checked senpai

Respect for fucking what? Not crying to the police when they get smashed by a mob of howling monkeys or goat fuckers? Defending their attackers like dumb bitches? Birthing said abominations into the world and having their white husband take care of them while she constantly fantasizes about getting more rape seed pumped into her?

Let this be real pls

I meant it for YOU to come over to the south part of south america (chile) and bleach any girl you ran into the club, and then banish. Bitches will love it as long as you tall fair and smart

yeah ill get right on that

Why are Europeans so cucked and retarded?

I'd like to get off the train now please

You wanna start a fight, don't you ?

Looks like one of those sex dolls....

>yfw the US Military realises war in middle eastern countries could be won overnight if their soldiers only wore those magical tolerance bracelets

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

African Gangs organized in cologne and sexual assaulted and raped german girls by the thousands

youtu.be/-m_rW9ZgyOU

Police stayed back did nothing even though they heard girls scream for help

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35261359

The police chief was fired

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/02/europe/cologne-police-alleged-racial-profiling/index.html

The following year they mostly controlled balck people and it worked without any sexual assult happening this night but they had to apologize for doing it because its racist and thats not ok (even though it worked)

Germany is so cucked

60% nigger 55% nigger 70% nigger

no thank you

Bullshit. If Germany is anything like us, they probably have more police than 10 years ago with a bigger budget. Don't buy into the police union bullshit.

Wow, those wristbands will surely make the third world savages understand.

They're doing it BECAUSE they like this meme

Every publicly funded body in every fucking country claims to be underpaid and understaffed, probably the private ones as well but they don't get any media attention when wrangling for more money.

I think we need #metoo wristbands and an action pack like kony2012

>it's real

Subtle!

checked and keked

>swedish

>Breitbart

why are australians learning french? shouldnt they be practicing their mandarin?

Actually there is no pendulum anymore. Due to technological advancement and humanity development, now instead of the pendulum you will have a Gegel's spiral of changing things. I can explain more, if you want.
But don't expect the pendulum to arrive and save you.

Will they be written in Arabic at least?

nice tribbles and nice oc my bongish dude

This piques my interest. I too don't expect a pendulum swing but mostly because the public dont realise they are getting the soros/national endowment of democracy/7th floor group color revolution treatment on social media. Instead of economics it is cultural but the result is the same: civil war.

Tell us more.

Why krauts can't protect their own women? I mean even one guy could stop a group of shitskins from assaulting a woman if happens just not to be a fucking coward.

>On New Year’s Eve around 3,000 police are expected to be on duty in Cologne as well as 400 employees from private security firms to maintain order.

Well at least you racists can't say that diversity isn't a job creator.

>linking snopes and their fakeass factchecking

>calls it a mixture instead of true, because they claim it's false refugees rape more

I would like to know more

>flushing your genes away into low IQ racial groups

Why khokhols can't protect their own land?