BANNONBART

Does Sup Forums visit Breitbart anymore?
Bannon's jizz buildup on breitbart is epic. stalactites and stalagmites of trillions of tons of Bannon's jizz have accumulated as a result of Steve's perpetual masturbation and chronic self flagellation. Breibart can't get a story out without sucking 50 gallons of Steve Bannon's jizz in the process.

He's a master strategist they all say. I call bullshit on that. He's way full of himself and his thinking process is decaying from degenerative sperm buildup syndrome. He hasn't busted a nut in 45 years. That's right. That's why his skin looks like tadpoles are bursting out from within. He's an undulating corpucle of adipose paste

I never visited breitbart in the first place. For the most part I just scan drudge in the morning and once in a while there's a breitbart link to click on.

Why people are so triggered over this I'll never know.

Trump fired him for a reason. He needs to fuck off, he is only fucking up Trump's plans.

on my end - because it was on track to be as a force akin to drudge. it had enormous potential. but bannon just came back and started using it as a bannon deification pulpit.

>dress like a hobo
>latch onto a popular candidate just in time to take credit for his victory
>blame the establishment when you fuck up by backing someone like roy moore

Oliver Willis always looks so tired.

yep

aka parasite ...

>visit Breitbart?
no. too jizzy.

It's because Brannon is gonna run after trump

Bannon *

none of these cucks are from Sup Forums fyi, it's pretty obvious

It sounds like you are jealous of him. What's the matter? He won't return your texts anymore?

Bannon is a faggot and you are too.

Do you visit vox, buzzfeed, huffpo?
Then why would you also visit breitbart?

Train has left the station.

This board is under attack these last two days like never before. Strategized campaign. And I'm not even a huge Bannon supporter.

SAGE

practically never. It's Shabbos goy

Seems like most of the threads are propaganda of one sort or another.

Howdy Mooch

He master strategized giving Democrats Jeff Sessions' seat in ALABAMA

AND CONVINCING THE PRESIDENT AGAINST ALL ODDS TO ENDORSE HIM

The "war" against the GOP in a year when unnamed Democrats have a +10 advantage nationwide and even higher in local races is what suicide looks like.

The party is not going to be made up of people that completely agree but better to fight with your own than to LOSE POWER by losing fucking seats.

When you lose seats you lose judicial appointments and Supreme Court appointments which are absolutely vital to our cause.