Are we going to get to vote on the best design once border patrol releases the prototype testing results?

Are we going to get to vote on the best design once border patrol releases the prototype testing results?

No you get no say in the wall that will seal you in while they spray more chemtrails and blow up more nuclear plants for large scale testing.

I like 4, 5, & 8

I don’t get it.

They've tested the public's reaction to North Korea style governing for years. Only difference is the world's strongest power has greater ability to implement it and carry it out indefinitely and it's not like other countries can do anything about it. They'll still have to commerce and negotiate with the worlds strongest state while it wreaks terror on its populace.

when we don't get to vote on the wall it will be because the border patrol was able to figure out the best design just by testing the walls

I like the bars, it reminds the mexicans of what their country is.

3 4 8

cold, hard, fucking concrete wall, no glimpse of freedom

4 or bust. I'd just make that barbwire more menacing.

walls with bars will probably test better because the border patrol thinks they're superior.
the one with bars and concrete has a pointed edge to the top but that's not as pointy as the top of 4. 7 has the round part on top to meet designs halfway but too bad it has no concrete.
the tests will show the real winner.

If they pick one with bars mexican women will be able to push their fetuses through to become citizens.

kek

The wall should be on wheels so that we can push it further and further into Mexico as we conquer those beaners. They must repay us for all the money they send back, and they can repay us by letting us exterminate them and taking over their country.

Hahahahaha

use all of them in various places
the ones with bars obviously for water and wildlife areas

I think to make the tests realistic. You hire a mexican and say that if he can scale the wall with the tools provided, he can legit become a citizen. One more won't make a difference and that is a reasonable price to pay to ensure realistic testing.

That's actually a really decent idea desu

Yes, it sends the best message.

But it’s really just a trick, right? ICE will be waiting on the other side.

only if it's a wall with bars, or how will they see him coming?

what's the point if you can't live with in it?

There was an article on the testing thats already taken place. #4 is the one

Just dropped off my ballot at Lowe's

ICE in disguise

I don't want them looking in

Sup Forums is LARPing again

The walll is never going up. Even if they get started on construction, it will never be completed.

>have a 24" tall ladder
>have 5 bedsheets tied together

I'm suddenly in mexico and back across to America in less than a minute, holy shit what a revolutionary piece of technology! We should talk to CHINA since they're masters at building walls. I've hard TRUMP has many ties to the communists as well, specifically Putin and Jinping.

I'll choose the cheapest (cause I'm gonna pay for it)

6,7 didn't understand the swiss cheese comments

7 looks awesome

Muslims are a problem. A big one.

I double dog dare you to actually try and do that.

It will be highly electrified then. Checkmate

Underrated

>highly electrified
high voltage?
electric shock is a poor solution when those metal barbed plates from 4 can go on any other wall. it isn't patented technology and these are technically prototypes for testing so anyone could copy it