Every time a m*d deletes an amerimongrel thread, America loses 0.1% of whiteness

Every time a m*d deletes an amerimongrel thread, America loses 0.1% of whiteness.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Sage foreigner

After we purge indios and arabic subhumans we will be the kings of Americas

oliver is this you?

Seems strange that this cartoon is adding legitimacy to the made up Russia narrative. Don't get me wrong, America is a mutt country but no one on here believes the Russia shit.

If it makes you feel better, we can go out on the corner hand-in-hand and scream that we're white together.

Fuck off racist, we could nuke you

Idk where this 56% thing came from America is the most beautiful country so much so that MOST of the world would rather marry an American. Even countries like Russia And Sweden are below the US in terms of beauty.

>Idk where this 56% thing came from America is the most beautiful country so much so that MOST of the world would rather marry an American. Even countries like Russia And Sweden are below the US in terms of beauty.

It comes from the fact that Sup Forums is largely white supremacist, while its main contributors are from a country that is only 44% non-white.

I'm bothered that you spelled JIDF as JIFD in that meme, pls fix.

disregard 'only'

It is because you unironically believe you are whiter than most 95% white countries.

Clean your room

>yes you

Yeah, I don't get the mutt meme. My entire family is 100% white.

prob this guy
notice the similarity of 52% black between oliver and the 52% meme

That's because you're aggressively trying to make us whiter than you.

>Yeah, I don't get the mutt meme. My entire family is 100% white.

George Takei blamed "Russian bots" for my post that included a picture of him touching another mans dick on Howard Stern without consent.

I'd say that's proof positive that the leftard faggots of this world can't handle the truth about who really hates them.

We'd still be whiter than Argentina ;)

>Idk where this 56% thing came from America is the most beautiful country so much so that MOST of the world would rather marry an American. Even countries like Russia And Sweden are below the US in terms of beauty.

>argentina talking about whiteness

You're begging for it at this point.

don't fall for this kike's game

heres the original

The mutt thing is completely erroneous. The 56% of our country that is white is 100% WHITE.

We aren't disgusting race mixers. The niggers and spics stick to their own ghettos. The whites have gated communities to keep the undesirables out.

i love these threads
keep em comming

Ok seriously as an American that's bullshit and this means you have never actually left the country. Women of the southern cone (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and parts of Brasil), and pretty much all Europe are definitely prettier than your average American grill.