My experience of the USA: it’s completely fucked!

My experience of the USA

I'll describe my experience living in San Francisco USA as a foreigner with my Jewish Wife.

>homeless street punk kids in leather daddy outfits all around San Francisco begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen hustling on the strip with dope needles sticking out of their arms. gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Sup Forums: Typical day, walk outside our place and head to the dispensary to pick up some blueberry kush (nb4 degeneracy - fuck off) and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees with uzis and Mac 10’s shucking and jiving in the middle of the damn street

>”I’m With Her” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than American ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in the city usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood. these always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in The US is someone’s car on fire.

>USA is under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the foreign press but it’s very real.

...con’t:

>Always see feral niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the street while the gooks are praying to God for mercy. Best to keep walking - California voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of Nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are Silicon Valley faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous illegal alien encampments all around the Bay Area where ambulance and police are attacked. Full of squatemalens, MS-13, and zika babies.

>San Fran is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in San Fran, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired

>The two most common beliefs among Americans are either that Amerca’s national identify, culture and ethnicity don't exist, or Neo Nazi white supremacism

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness do not exist in USA anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

Welcome to the shithole that the US has become

bump

Gtfo of commiefornia, or the city period.

>be me
>live in suburbs
>have none of these problems

>I-I don't live there i-it's fine ;_;

You're not embracing the diversity.

But I have a Jewish wife tho

I went to South Africa in October this year , from first hand experience I can tell you San Fran is infinitely better then what I saw in Durban.

I was visiting a friend that was staying for a few weeks. His wife was doing an emergency rotation there , and I heard some stories.

> Guy comes in to ER
> Armed Robbery
> Niggers come in and threatens the guy at gunpoint
> Rapes his wife , several times
> Rapes him
> Steals everything he owns
> Beats him with the back side of a machete
> When beating is done , douse him in parafin
> Lights him on the fire and run away.

I'm not even making this up...and South Africa is considered "Africa Lite ™" by African standards.

>I'll describe my experience living in San Francisco USA
Yea thats why SF is called a shithole for a reason.

>San Francisco
>Jewish wife
A FUCKING LEAF

Quit spamming this shit bait you stupid leaf

90% of what you said here is bull shit. I am not defending what far left city shit holes are like. But that was a weak larp leaf. Sounded more like Vancouver

Holy shit Jesus Fucking Christ we need to burn down two continents at this point. Pray to god for Ebolachan.

Woah did this hit a nerve? I haven’t see you guys get this mad since le 56% face meme hit.

No you literally just made this thread a few hours ago, fuck off

Yup, that's California, a place that thinks it has earned it's independence from America as far as I'm concerned they can leave.

I love this thread.

the fucking hillyness will be americas downfall

>leaf complains about a degenerate part of the country with degenerate laws and degenerate people
>live in a part of the country where these problems don’t exist nor can I exercise any political action to affect his locality

Correct, not my problem. America is not a giant SF even if that’s what liberals want it to be.

>My experience of the USA
>San Francisco
That's exactly where you fucked. Did no one tell you San Francisco isn't part of the US? It's just a quarantine zone like Chernobyl and you just jumped right into the radioactive waste.

This. Larpers are pathetic.

What USA experience? You went to California dude, that's not the USA anymore.

>homeless street punk kids in leather daddy outfits all around San Francisco

Only by the Ferry Terminal

Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

No, the malls have good enough security to keep them out.

>take a walk with me Sup Forums: Typical day, walk outside our place and head to the dispensary to pick up some blueberry kush (nb4 degeneracy - fuck off) and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees with uzis and Mac 10’s shucking and jiving in the middle of the damn street
>finding anyone who owns a gun in SF

>”I’m With Her” bumper stickers everywhere

Okay that's actually true

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than American ones.

Bullshit, San Francisco is overrun with Chinamen, the Muslims all live in Oakland

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

Again, bullshit. That's Oakland you're thinking of.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in the city usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood. these always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in The US is someone’s car on fire.

Police side with the protesters and let them run riot

>USA is under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the foreign press but it’s very real.

What planet are you living on leafnigger?

tl;dr OP is full of shit

t. work in San Francisco

The stories from the locals were pretty lit too.

> Poor African dude...needs power
> Decides to steal electricity
> Overheard lines of train tracks
> Thinks its a good idea to hook in directly
> Tries to hook up directly to the overhead catenary line.
> Gets fucking COOKED and some dead nigga hangs on the line as a testament to his greatness.

The Afrikaaners are fucking awesome though...

Lived and worked in SF for 6 years now.... OP is full of shit. There’s next to no Muslims. Some spics, mostly chinks, and the only black people are homeless downtown or in the parks usually covered in shit. SF is composed almost entirely of faggots, SJW’s and soyboys. Which again. Not saying it’s any better but still.

>Only by the Ferry Terminal

Just head to DNA, Zeitgeist, or Slim's and you'll find plenty of fake homeless crusties on daddy's money. Each one of them admit to be Antifa.

>Canadian goes to San Francisco
>acts surprised when its degenerate

WELCOME TO SAN FRANCISCO HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR AIDS?

>Jewish wife

Go fucking kill yourself

One thing about Fort Worth, i worry about littering. Very little litter here. Messes with your mind if u do- don't litter

>with my Jewish Wife.
come on now

>with my Jewish Wife.
kek

Take your faggot ass and your kike wife and get out of here.

>go to Faggotville
>complain about degeneracy
Leaf logic. There's none of what you speak of in my comfy, middle class suburb.

Can't tell if real or fake.

>When a canadian travels abroad for the new world experience but only finds a taste of home

*My experience in California* there fixed it for you user. Honestly the rest of the country only had a meth problem. Unless you go to big cities then it's just moral decay and faggotry.

>Jewish Wife
have you murdered that nigger yet?

If you are jewish thats fine but don't bleach unless you don't mind being blacked in return

>Durban
I live here bru. It really is dog shit. Probably the worst major city in SA. Was there anything you liked about it?