Good god, how can ANY of you vote for this garbage Party? God Emperor, fine. ANY down ballot Cuck, How??

Good god, how can ANY of you vote for this garbage Party? God Emperor, fine. ANY down ballot Cuck, How??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8
youtube.com/watch?v=AEjr9WchNkg
youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qth3kQKaTX0
youtube.com/watch?v=FUEWcH-6x4g
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&t=81s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Luke Dies.
Leia doesn't die.
Yoda Returns.
Snoke Dies

I still believe the changes won't be as exorbitant as Twitter and r/politics are making it out to be.

Lol, it's the only party that isn't openly anti-white. It's the best option we have.

The green party isn't anti-white. Nor are they warmongering nutjobs. They'd be a breath of fresh air for sure.

I will never vote demonicrat again in my life
youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8
youtube.com/watch?v=AEjr9WchNkg

I take it you are not a Trump supporter? LOL - Libtards gonna libtard.

The fuck kind of name is Snoke for a villain anyway?

>Reveling in the afterglow, Ryan remarked to several colleagues how this day had proven they could accomplish difficult things—and that next year, they should set their sights on an even tougher challenge: entitlement reform. The speaker has since gone public with this aspiration, suggesting that 2018 should be the year Washington finally tackles what he sees as the systemic problems with Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

Just in case you thought the GOPe learned anything at all and that pushing for infrastructre and tough immigration and not cuckshit would be a good movie...

Oh yes, it's only secretly anti-white. So much better.

>Green party
>not anti-white
lel

Only one with any representation that isn't on the whole anti-white is the fifth string Constitution party

Sup Forums is always right

God just re-reading that is pissing me off. This faggot fucks over Trump, fucks over the middle class, fucks over America Firsters at every opportunity. He's going to give one final middle finger then retire and rake in big bucks as a lobbyist. That's to say nothing of him being unable to get Obongo's dick out of his mouth or his love of illegals. I seriously cannot think of anyone I hate more in congress than Paul Ryan.

>upside down star emperor
>fine
nope.
>ribbit
also not fucking fine

>Lol, it's the only party that isn't openly anti-white
Right, they just do it in secret. How's that working out for you?

Green Party, nice choice! Bump!

Bingo! The most anti-working class shill in all of Washington. Seriously saying something. I was a Republican for years, but the Country Club Republican/Cuckservative stranglehold is just too strong on it.
The Party that bent over for Romney but tries to coup Trump everyday

Green is the new Red, my dude. Greens are commies, even if they don't want to admit it.

Better them than the donkeys

Go fuck yourself

Better to just not show up! At least they won't be able to promise you Trump but then try & give you ¡JEB! every fucking day

who are you?

I vote for people, not parties

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

youtube.com/watch?v=Qth3kQKaTX0

youtube.com/watch?v=FUEWcH-6x4g

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM&t=81s

I can watch these everyday and it still puts a BIG FAT SMILE on my face

yes they are

An American tired of bullshit