Tiger Mask W

>[HorribleSubs] Tiger Mask W - 18 [720p].mkv

...in which everybody's favorite two managers completely lose their fucking minds.

Also Takuma will show us Tiger's Den from the inside next ep

Did she secretly train under Mt Fuji?

Did they take Tiger Mask and make him a woman?

Hot.

That's Tiger Mask sister.

>Harunass aiming for the legs during most of the fight
She knows what is good :^)

>Spring Tiger is okay in the ring

Oh god i did NOT see that comming

well she still got rekt p hard

Oh hey the show remembered that Takuma is still back in Florida

those are just normal bumps though

she's working the legs,

well at least takuma is back and i guess an intergender tag match happening.

Suzuki animated when?

The chimera statue was supposed to be near Vancouver.

Who?

next episode Takuma episode

The ED is catchy as fuck. This series is so hilarious in the retarded things it does, I love it.

Also, don't you feel bad that a little nip girl is more riped than you fag? go lift user.

>don't you feel bad
not, this way is easier for her to dominate me

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

>Odin, Black Cobra, and Red Death Mask are back

...oh god Kevin is so gonna die

>wanting to be dominated instead of making her submit to you.

Faggot.

I don't know between Haruna revealing Spring Tiger's identity to the villains or Miss X getting her ankle ligaments injured, who was the bigger retard.

I legitimately fear for his health tbqh.

Takuma has too many cripples in his life.

go be a normalfag somwhere else, Chad

I'm calling it, Kevin is going to be the new Yellow Devil

Too bad there wasn't an ultimate surrender ending.....

Everybody underestimates Kevin, nobody would suspect him.

Toei makes anime for the whole family.

But that's what doujins are for.

>not wanting to dominate Haruna until she counters you and then proceed to leglockin while you cum.

No user, you are the fag.

Goddamn, Haruna

I've dropped this show.
Is it worth to picking up again for Miss Sexxx ()?

Well, she fought in this episode, and I do like what I see when she's on screen.

She is a well rounded villainess - in every sense of the word.

>not wanting to stand as equals as the power of your love making makes the earth quake and sky tremble leaving nothing but destruction as you reach climax

guys, you're both fagots.

Recap me, I forgot about show since end of cour with Billy the Kidman being fake Yellow Devil.

Nothing happened since then, but we will get some Takuma next week.

Haruna got ripped and beat the fuck out of Miss X.

Jesus Christ, Haruna's kind of a badass

Imo, she's probably the only reason why this show works. Aside from being the most fan servicy and having good villain charisma, she gives Haruna and Tiger Mask something to work against.

Otherwise, this show would just end up being some boring harem show featuring the nurse, Haruna, and reporter. That or some testosterone 'jock' show about a wrestler beating people up without losing.

>That or some testosterone 'jock' show about a wrestler beating people up without losing.

Would you prefer some "nerd" show about a fagot with a deck of cards never losing. Pussy.

The original was in the Swiss Alps, I don't remember they stated the location for this?

>That or some testosterone 'jock' show about a wrestler beating people up without losing.
How is that a bad thing?, are you gay user?

>Otherwise, this show would just end up being some boring harem show featuring the nurse, Haruna, and reporter.
He'll choose Tiger the dark as his boyfriend in the end, obviously.

>Aside from being the most fan servicy and having good villain charisma, she gives Haruna and Tiger Mask something to work against.
she's also loyal to Tiger's Den AND professional.

Going in person against Haruna was basically her most unprofessional act yet, and she still gave a good professional excuse for it. She even realized she's not good enoug(anymore?) for a rematch.

Miss X is basically the perfect "Competent Female Villain"

I do wonder how this is going to effect her standing relationship with Haruna in the future. Maybe she'll back off now that she had her shit wrecked or she could very well try to jew her harder

Exactly. Probably the best character on the show since she doesn't conform much to your typical anime tropes.

But for those reasons, I'm expecting her to switch sides or "compromise" at some point.

I don't see much in the ways of a redemption arc or any real need for one. I mean as far as villains go the worst thing she did was just be a general bitch.

Spring Tiger a cute! I hope this isn't all we see of her.

Always bet on Kobayashi.

The ED is pretty awesome. 10/10. Would do training montage to it.

A cute

I love the fuck out of it but I can't help but feel like today's episode was a missed opportunity for a silly one off "Queen of the wild" variant

It took me a while to get this joke.

>pu-joshi
KEK

I bet we are going to get mixed tag team in the future

There's a full version, right?

yes

So, was this a cat fight? Nooo, a tiger fight

I guess she watched her grandpa and Tiger's matches, so she

You see, that's why you don't have girlfriends.

When was the last time we got someone like her?

Did I download from the wrong site I see two different names but they both play the same song.

I didn't expect a Haruna vs Miss X fight today at all, that was great. Time to look for Haruna thigh shots again.

I just ripped mine off jewtube.

was this the best episode? this was the best episode.

this'll come in handy

>Wait a sec are u trying to cheat me again

>Consider the following

I totally forget this existed. OPs pic made me catch up again.

Not even sure why I dropped it in the first place.

glad to see Im not the only one who likes Miss X

she tries so hard to be a good promoter, kinda makes you root for her

Nah, she was training on their garage. Her father would never taker her on Mt. Fuji but it's at least fitting that her style is more similar to his then Tiger's.

This was probably one of the most enjoyable episodes in the series in this series thus far. I enjoyed seeing Haruna get center stage for once and they even let her fuck up Miss X who's she's been constantly been butting heads with.

is this show better than the last wrasslin anime?

Way better

I didn't expect her to actually do that good though. Miss X got FUCKED. I loved it but goddamn.

Great Muta taught her well.

Miss X is quite popular on 2ch.

From what I gather, her foreign accent is a bit more endearing to those who understand Japanese.

But yeah, I think she's the best character on the show. It's like, aside from fan service, you like seeing her lose but you also like seeing her be ambitious. Can't help but wonder what this bitchy, lovable villain will come up with next.

Love that Haruna fought with classic basics. I loved seeing her go to the mat but I doubt Id have bought her know any crazy finishing moves. They did a good job of making it feel legit

Yeah. It is like a lost art nowadays. When was the last time somebody did textbook Indian Leg Lock on national US TV? Daniel Bryan maybe?

Even in the normal fights they tend to focus on over the top showmanship rather than the fundamentals. Granpa Yellow Devil would be proud

Hahah, what the fuck.

I want to lick Haruna's abs

Great episode, nice to see miss x got wrecked good.Though Haruna getting her ass kicked was a nice watch too.

So who wins in a fight between Haruna and Umi?

no bows or steel chairs tho

I haven't watched this in a while. The annoying girl sidekick can wrestle now?

>No Miss X x Wrestlers gangbang doujin
Life is nothing but suffering

Haruka's been getting good bits of development, both in the episode where the Candy Pair were introduced, and in the Promoter episode where she and a mexican woman were played for fools by an old man

>annoying

bitch you got some shit taste

she's been training real good

she's doing pretty okay

you ever have one of those moments where you realize you picked a fight with the wrong person?

We used to have this one small guy in our school that was picked on. No one thought he could fight or anything. Well one day the bullies went to far and he just snapped and completely fucked their shit. It was really funny.

ive watched up intil the tiger mask vs tiger dark match. I like it but i feel like there is too much filler and not enough meaningful matches.

Exactly.
That's the reason why I drop this.

yes, but does she have abs

>Abs
>Fight has no abs.

You betcha

Miss X should train in Yellowstone National Park or in Wyoming too.

We've had two amazing episodes in a row. First the immaculate glory that is Kenny Omega, now a cute Spring Tiger kicking ass.

And next week, a (probably) crazy awesome Takuma episode where he fights for his life.

So, who is Yellow Devil?

Date Naoto

Clearly, it's Lady

>hould the FUCK! uppu