DC Capital Forgery Investigation

I know it was one of you dipshits that did it. Are you really going to let Cernovich go to prison? Just own up and do your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/schumer-calls-cops-after-forged-sex-scandal-charge-2517019807.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I KNEW THIS FAGGOT WAS GOING TO PRISON. I HOPE STEVE BANNON DOES TOO. GOOD RIDDANCE.

>HURR DURR DONALD TRUMP IS BEING DRUGGED BY A MILITARY GENERAL.

Wow. Someone who is completely full of shit 99% of the time is finally facing punishment/karma? Good.

Why would Cernovich go to prison for that

This is literally a Jew who pretended to support Trump but was just trying to subvert his base to turn them into neocons.

But he didn't make it up. It was one of you fucking psychos that set him up.

What's this about? Someone give me the tl;dr

plz tell me it was thernobitch

that would be ridiculous desu senpai

>forgery is a felony
>impersonation of a federal employee (the "victim")

Not to mention he'll probably lose a shitton of money in a defamation lawsuit.

more than one user has had the idea to shop around fake news to beltway media in the hopes they are desperate enough to run with it.

recently, within the last few days, someone tried to pass off a court document purporting that Chuck Schumer was a sexual harrasser. it was fake, Chucky, the intern who's name was used, and the media had a mini panic and all went to the CIA, FBI, Capitol Police and anyone else who would listen to file charges, etc, etc, etc.

the best part is that it shows what would happen if you could actually sneak one in. that's a juicy prize waiting to be plucked.

Axios came out with a story claiming Schumer sexually harrassed a woman. They had closed legal documents with her signature. The victim claims she never signed anything of the sort. Axios claimed the document came from Cernovich. Comments he made on twitter prior to the leak make it seem like jim or his friend forged the documents. DC police are now investigating it.

It's pretty dumb to attack a senator like this. Especially Schumer. What the fuck did he expect?

he's a race mixing dipshit

Whoever that bitch in Alabama is should share cerno's fate. How can you punish one but not the other?

>axios.com/schumer-calls-cops-after-forged-sex-scandal-charge-2517019807.html

where did Axios claim it was thernobitch?

they didn't put it in the story.

Bitches*

Maybe you're too stupid to understand the Alabama ones are real. You far right faggots are so convinced that they're fake then you try to make a fake one and it never gets far... cause the big stories have been vetted by many people. They backcheck their shit. That's why Cerno is heading to jail.

she admitted to forging the last name you fucking dipshit

neck yourself nigger

Ima do it again too

You niggers are dumb. Before the police even got called Mike said it was a forgery.

They didn't - Cernovich saved his own ass by not running with it
This shill is full of shit

Wew lad, the main body of yearbook was his writing. Verified by handwriting (((experts)))...I saved you the trouble cause you'll go that route. She put identifiers on the yearbook. Nothing more.

you morons. if they go after Cern, then they have to go after Fusion GPS for the discredited/fake pee pee dossier.

think folks.

Somebody close to Schumer gave Cernovich this doc to try and set him up

My dad works at Nintendo. Told me Axios squealled as soon as they got the heat.

Or John Conyers

found the shill

THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY TRUE THO

Speaking of stupid, Roy Moore's accusations were RNC funded oppo for Luther Strange that didn't hold water.
WaPo will print ANYTHING, and make retractions 8 months later in the 11th paragraph about some new GMO soy product.

"17 Intelligence Agencies".

ISRAEL IS PLANNING ON DOING A FALSE FLAG ON THE UNITED STATES.

JEWS ARE FUCKING SCUM

Yes, because she definitely wouldn't lie a second time or a third time you fucking degenerate nigger

again, neck yourself

thermobitch belongs in jail getting the bbc

he's a plant anyway so he'll never actually go

Cernovich is a fucking retard. a few weeks ago he was claiming Trump was locked up in the white house by Kelly. The dude's full of shit.