>net neutrality good it piss of libs
>only shills disagree

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI3xtgxFIZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>removin neb nubality gon kill intarnets
>yu gon pay 10 dollahs per site...

get outta here britfag!

Reminder internet prices gave gone up 20% on average since Net Neutrality took effect.

neuturality is great for pets

OP post best post

I still believe the changes won't be as exorbitant as Twitter and r/politics are making it out to be.

Puck is who destroys and resets the world for Subaru after Emilia dies.

I just can't get worked up about it, everyone's like "omg they'll censor the internet!" and it's like yeah no shit you're just arguing that google, reddit, and twitter should get to do it instead of Comcast and AT&T.

You got your fear mongering wrong. You're supposed to say they're gonna start charging per website or by google search, not that the price for internet service has went up(which would have nothing to do with NN)

>net nutrality stop sensorships on indernet
>google and twitter and facebook told me

Thought this website was banned if it got repealed? How are you shilling here?

>Net nuetrality won't make a difference as it hasn't changed anything in the two years it was active
Vs
>oh no, muh netflix, muh tumblr, they going to make my parents pay more for my favorite things and silence the lgbtomgbbq communities, its the end of the world

Google, Reddit, and Twitter can't censor websites they don't own. The worst that can happen is Google blacklists the site from their search engine. ISPs can literally block access to a site though, how is that better?

Fuck off shariablue, deregulation is always good

nedt neutral mean I go twitter for free. STupid Indian make me pay monie for imternet

Ya'll hate all the kikes that govern business yet you believe an act that shreds apart consumer protection is a good thing? Being happy about the removal of NN is spreading your cheeks open for that jewish schlong you dipshit.

It was never about consumer protection (although they did a good job making it sound that way).
NN was just about the government being in control.

You dumb fucks honestly believe it's not just an excuse to sensor and police the alternative media and sources?

And now the ISP's are in control. Considering how limited a selection of ISP's America has, the end result is consumers getting fucked. What do you exactly think the kikes will do, charge the same rates and employ consumer friendly packages out of respect? They can and will capitalise on this.

Believe it not, now the ISPs will have greater freedom to expand their services at cheaper rates to more consumer which will still lead to higher profits for them. Let's not forget the increased competition from newer mid-tier ISP that would previously struggle to get off the ground due to the burdensome NN regulations.

If you don't think these money-grubbing kikes are going to take full advantage of this, you're in denial.

Get ready to pay an extra $50+ dollars a month to gain full access to what you already had before for free.

>for free
Commies unironically believe this.

Yeah that picture is cropped and leaves out a good bit at the bottom.

But why do that when they can just hike prices to a stronger effect. You can't exactly just quit using the internet since it's pretty much essential in society and unless NN was the only barrier of entry for new ISP's there won't be an influx of competing ISP's to dissuade the oligopoly not to raise prices. Your outcome sounds way too idealistic.

Bob?

aside from getting your mommy's permission, yet you're still here shitposting for free. but keep practicing your mental gymnastics to compensate for your burger-stuffed body

>Get ready to pay an extra $50+ dollars a month to gain full access to what you already had before for free.
>gain full access to what you already had before for free
>for free.

I get what you're trying to say but way to tard it up.

like they did already but consolidated it on a single price?

youtu.be/GI3xtgxFIZw

Stay mad poorfag you don't deserve the internet

And you sound way too pessimistic and lacking knowledge of basic economics. You're also not taking technological innovation into account. With the advent of 5g on the horizon, hardwire ISPs will face even more competition and have to cut costs to keep people signed up or else all of their precious and expensive infrastructure will go to waste.

Believe it or not, they won't do it anyway!

>expand their services at cheaper rates to more consumer which will still lead to higher profits for them
>Failed arithmetic

nigga do you even supply and demand?

Hey right wing retards, Soros is for breathing. Do the opposite.

I don't quite see why there should be net neutrality. If one ISP treats me like shit, I'll just use another.

Im not sure how it works in finland, but in the majority of the US, you have like only 2 ISP's you can choose from.

Nice fake spoiler, m8.

We have a bunch of those. A great way to get lower prices is to call your service provider and tell you're changing to a cheaper operator, and they'll make you a counter offer.

I'm fucking done with these threads Sup Forums will defend Trump along with any poo nigger he appoints if they voted to rub their balls on your toast before breakfast time

Name one good thing that can come out of this besides
>hurrr but obama did it and obama is baddd
>reddit is pissed lmao
>things will be the same don't worry goyim

How many people in cities who can afford a computer don't have internet access?

The only room to grow profits is either a) expanding out into rural areas (laying line just isn't economically feasible and would be way too expensive) or b) charge existing consumers more.

The companies offering 5g will be the same ones offering isps

Present the toast.

I think alot of people think this post was anti-net neutrality. It is not.

That's a tough one, but it may just become economically feasible to lay that line to many rural and other developing areas without NN. In time, with increased competition and more options, the average consumer will see internet costs go down.

The price went up because of net neutrality sub 90 IQ bong.

No, its Monika

Ajitcucks get AIDS and cancer and candirus in your penises and die. Please and thank you.

>paying more for a better more exclusive internet with less underage shitposters
>somehow bad

>>things will be the same don't worry goyim
What do you expect us to do about it? It's been decided. It'll be a miracle if congress decides to tear it up right in front of his face. For the time being it's just something we have to accept and we have to look at the bright side of things. The bright side is, the internet will be what is was like before 2015. Those fearmongering images that get shilled everywhere are blown out of proportion. No, Sup Forums won't be blocked in the U.S, that's a silly accusation.

PRAISE LE FREE MARKET!!!!!111

LIBSHITS SO TRIGGARD MAGA

That isn't what's going to happen. You seem to be the saltiest out of everyone.

You're dam right, because I'd never pay $10 to post on a forum.

gg for repealing NN, make one good argument defending net neutrality and how YOU will benefit from it over intelligence agencies now being more able to buy data from ISPs they collaborate with. privatizing has helped out your govt even more you dumbass

I don't know what you're trying to say. Do you want me to depend the repeal or defend NN? I'm just being non-alarmist contrary to most of this board whenever something happens.

Your comment proves you are just another sheep who isn't outraged over any injustice!

You like taking dildos from jews who rule over you? "not at all, i'm an unalamist who doesn't care about me being fugged ovar :DDD"

The way I see it, the worst that will happen is the internet will practically be like my phone or electric bill. Only poorfags should be worried, really. Why do you have to act like such a retard? Also do you realize that these policies won't even be enacted officially until congress gives the go-ahead? What if they say no? Then all of this shitposting would be even more embarrassing.

WTF I hate breathing now

Dude, you think this is just about money, this is about censorship, this is about ISPs being able to gather even more information and selling it even more easier to highest bidder and intelligence agencies.

And what about your friends who are poorer, you don't give a shit about your fellow community members who are worse off?

Google actively sells private info and is very open and unabashed about it, and you're complaining about selling private info? Nothing will be private in due time. "The cloud" will engulf us all one day, yes including you.

>poor amerimutts can't afford to use Sup Forums anymore

truly the greatest feel

Ofcrouse google sells our data and now it has even more freedom to do so making it even worse!

So because it's already fucked up and it keeps getting worse, you don't even want to support more privacy on the net?

I can't wait for the ISPs to kill Sup Forums

The "burden" of not censoring our internet. Get out of here you meme-flagging shill.

>HURRR ITH SHAYSH NEHUTRAHLEETHEE IT MUSHT BE GHUD DURRR HURRP

End your lives today

Comcast shill spotted. Enjoy your $0.02

Censorship? You mean like when GoDaddy shut down the daily stormer for unpopular opinions? Or when Twitter mass banned right wingers after Trump's victory? Or Facebook and Youtube censoring right wing posts right now?

Selling your data? You mean like Google's entire business model?

Trump is the worst president

The burden of being forced to provide access to every website at the same speed. Yes.