Roku de Nashi new PV

Roku de Nashi new PV

youtube.com/watch?v=6lYVx8lQGSw

Are you ready for the battle harem to be saved?

>MC doesn't look like a huge faggot
Instant watch

Why is Glen such an ass?

is she a goat or something

I wish battle harems had a bigger focus on the battles. Good fight scenes are way too rare, considering the potential of the medium.

>harem
>only 2 girls
I dono mate

Those are clearly horse ears.

Serika volumes won't be animated, it's a waste of time.

There's 4.

Cow pussy!

>grandma and psychopath who put claymore through glen's fucking heart count

>psychopath who put claymore through glen's fucking heart count

what

GUYS GUYS MAGIC IS BAD MAGIC USE TO KILL PEOPLE BAN ALL MAGIC FOR THE CHILDREN #MyMomDiedFromMagic

>MC has a personality
Absolutely picked up

Ribbons

Why are they blushing all the time? Does MC come onto his students with lewd remarks?

So what is this? Is he like a child magical prodigy and has to teach kids his age? And the girl is angry cause hes so lazy?

Glen has no sense of personal space nor does he give a shit about maidenly feelings.

Girls look ugly, MC looks interesting.

Really bad hairband

Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical Instructor

Sisti attends a magical academy to hone her skills in the magical arts, and hopes to solve the mystery of the enigmatic Sky Castle. After the retirement of her favorite teacher, the replacement, Glen, turns out to be a tardy, lazy, seemingly incompetent bastard of an instructor. How was it that Glen was hand-picked by the best magician in the academy!?

Story is as generic as it gets, but the MC is quite based and its an adult, so it got some points.

Guy in your image looks nothing like in the trailer. Good.

If I watch the first episode and it turns out that is a hairband instead of her having cute animal ears this shit is dropped

I'm enjoying the manga a lot. I hope the anime be at least half as good.

Blue > White > Yellow. Just saying.

>kirino voice
no thanks. if there's one voice that can turn me away from a show, that's the one.

>two sets of eats
it's shit

No.

We've seen a lot of them being ruined with stupid battles.

>Are you ready for the battle harem to be saved

You mean by destroying it? Because its one of the worst meme genera out there, right next to Isekai

Dude is actually older than them and actually acts like a teacher towards them. Also so far in the manga there aren't harem antics bigger than the white haired girl doing the usual tsundere act.

It's more like GTO or Assassination Classroom than your run of the mill battle harem.

grandma is the best

>Grandma.
>Cuter than the two girls in the PV.
Japan somehow does it again.

I want an 20 year looking immortal old hag to support my Hikki ways with her pensionbux for the rest of my life too.

I'm ready for Sisti. JUST best girl.